Pointing Up?

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed over the years that quite a number of guys wear their dick pointing up in their underwear. That is their dick is pointing up toward their navel and held in place with the underwear. This seems to be the normal position for them and they walk around all day with it like that. Maybe it has something to do with size but I think this is extremely uncomfortable and even feels abnormal. I always just let my dick hang, put the underwear on and wear it down and to the left in the pants. I rarely wear boxers as they make things too obvious. So I'm wondering how others position their dick in underwear for maximum comfort? Has anyone else noticed this pointing up underwear positioning?

amethyst

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex-husband made it point up in his underwear...he was 4-4.5 inches soft and claimed that things got "clammy" if it was pointed down against his balls. He is the only guy that I have dated that did that, regardless of size.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sure, for years when I wore briefs I 'wore' my dick pointing up. When I was younger, teenager and twenties, I wore it down over my balls, but I realized I admired the straight up erection and thought perhaps wearing it up would help to keep the ligaments connecting to the pubic bone from getting stretched for it to hang down.

These days I usually freeball, since I gave up long ago having the up-erected position. With some pants I wear a boxer-type underware that has a special section in the center for everything to hang in. At times this center is pushed over to my left thigh.

Just yesterday at the Verizon store the tall black good looking clerk who helped me obviously wore his up because his nicely pressed off-white pants bulged the zippered fly enough to make me wonder how much he packed. Let us know if you decide to try this position, cityboy.

wispandex_bulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah i wear mine down simply because when i try to wear it up like if im in a ruch after jacking off and cant get it to go down...when it does go soft it flops and usually falls out the side of my briefs and rubs a raw spot on the head...i once coudlnt jack off for a week :(

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by TallHungLB@May 7 2005, 05:37 AM
Wouldn't a guys dick naturally settle down to nestle with his balls? How tight are these guys underwear to be able to hold his soft dick up?
[post=308811]Quoted post[/post]​
Fairly tight, TallHungLB, but it is done. These days when I wear jeans with briefs my dick is always in the up position. Any time I wear briefs, my cock is up and stays up flaccid.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I am one of those who point up all the time. Curving down over the balls would make far too big a bulge and would make things very cramped. Going down one leg or the other is also very uncomfortable for me, it looks very 'obvious', there is a lot of friction and pull at the groin, and it forces the ball on that side back and under — very very bad when I sit down. :eek:

If you wear a jock with enough tension in the elastic which run up the sides of the pouch, and with enough room and headroom, being supported pointing up is fine provided your boxers and trousers are roomy enough. Another great advantage (and this one of the reasons I choose to do this) is that you can spring an erection with the minimum need to adjust.

The only alternative I would consider is diagonal towards the hip, but somehow that just doesn't feel right for me, and an erection is far harder to conceal.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Depends on the underwear of choice. If I'm wearing boxers, I usually let it flop around and do its own thing . If I'm wearing anything tighter than that, I usually sit him up. Whether he stays that way or falls down one side or the other is fine with me.

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
yeah I must admit Ive notriced that and thought it wierd. its like having a soft hard on??! If Im wearing tighter jockey shorts I let it hang to the side but generally theyre loose so it just flops down.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear briefs; but I am over the top pee-er. So when I put everything back, I am pointing up. Within a few minutes, my buddy finds a more stable position...usually pointing left.

When my dick is pointing up, it is usually because he wants to misbehave.

jay

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by amethyst@May 7 2005, 03:46 AM
My ex-husband made it point up in his underwear...he was 4-4.5 inches soft and claimed that things got "clammy" if it was pointed down against his balls. He is the only guy that I have dated that did that, regardless of size.
[post=308786]Quoted post[/post]​

This is EXACTLY how it feels to me!!!!!!
I never could stand the feeling of everything being "mushed" together. I always wondered how guys could "stuff" it down a pants leg. Maybe my peepee is just a little more sensitive then the other boys :p

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Max@May 7 2005, 12:18 PM
Going down one leg or the other is also very uncomfortable for me, it looks very 'obvious', there is a lot of friction and pull at the groin, and it forces the ball on that side back and under — very very bad when I sit down.  :eek:
[post=308862]Quoted post[/post]​

And how can one help but get a hard-on from having ones penis down ones pants leg.

If it was me, I know I would have to "beat the monkey severly for its reaction to its surroundings" :evilgrin:

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I generally wear briefs that are fairly snug with it angled toward my right hip. That's the only way I can keep from putting on a show. If I wear boxers or freeball it's always in loose pants, otherwise things get a little too crowded. I agree with alleyblu that it's almost impossible not to get at least partially hard with it hanging down my pants leg. Flopping around and rubbing on the material has always had that effect on me.

The only time I ever have him pointing up is if I'm wearing a jock strap, and then it's only because there's no where else to go. Down's too uncomfortable and there's nothing on the sides to contain him, so no choice.

B-man

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys, it's my first post in quite a while. Cityboy brought up a topic I think I can chime in on. I do happen to wear mine pointed up and to the left. I have tried and tried to wear it down, but it ends up getting hard when I walk. I hang about 4-5 inches soft and about 5 inches around soft. It doesn't like to stay down.

It's pretty frustrating at work. I am straight and get guys who I'm fairly sure are straight staring at my crotch. I also get women at work staring also. I assumed everybody wore it up, but maybe I'm wrong. One day at work I tried to wear it down and it became unadjusted in my underwear and one of the young ladies at work was staring real hard at it. What do you guys do when these things happen? It seems to happen fairly often with certain people.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by masta@May 9 2005, 03:11 PM
I always let him hang, because if he's to my navel and I get an erection, anybody can see him... :D
[post=309454]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree, in the pictures/cinema I have it pointing to the side (when hard and when soft, but take this to mean hard...) and when my gf puts her hand in, she always takes it out pointing up, last time there were people behind us lol. Naughty girl she is :p

But yeah, normally I like it to hang down the left leg if I can be so blessed :D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In my briefs days, and growing up, i was a "pointing up" guy.

But, in my adulthood, i let it hang down, andto the right.