Pointing Up?

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I am about 6" soft, and I let it hang, or it drops sideways. My kind of underwear are boxer briefs, so there's no problem with that.

Bruce

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by sendera1@May 10 2005, 12:56 AM
It's pretty frustrating at work.  I am straight and get guys who I'm fairly sure are straight staring at my crotch. 
[post=309631]Quoted post[/post]​

Its funny how that goes. Even a straight male will notice a big dick.......

What do you guys do when these things happen? It seems to happen fairly often with certain people.

How tight are your pants?

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by PlayfulRob@May 10 2005, 03:19 AM
A young guy on my swim team, he was about 19 at the time, used to wear his 'up' under his speedo.

I tell the truth; many a time we would be chatting in the locker-room while getting changed before practice, and like mid-sentence he would pull up his speedo and always do that last adjustment to position his dick straight up. Presto- packin' serious heat in a speedo!

lol, this was a gay team, mostly like guys in their late 20's to maybe early 50's - a masters team. So anyway this naive and patently handsome young guy, direct from a local ' competitive' team (read killer swim bod), would come to practice and just do what he did naturally - wear his dick straight up in his speedo. When he went ahead out to the pool deck we who were left in the locker-room would crash against the lockers clutching our hearts gasping for air.

For meets he would wear an even tighter speedo, a normal thing to do for a meet - team suits are always tighter. I remember he would get up on the starting blocks in front of like a hundred people in the bleachers, his dick 'up' in his speedo, a genuinely naive shit-eating grin on his face, and do the 'keep your muscles loose' shake while he waited for the count. When I get on the blocks I can sometimes get self-conscious, but if he was swimming in the lane beside me you could literally feel every eye in the building on him.

To this day I honestly believe he did not have a clue how much attention he attracted, he was just a really nice guy and this was the way he wore his dick, straight up, speedo or underwear.

Anyhow, that's my 'dick-up' story.
[post=309660]Quoted post[/post]​

Great story Rob!

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rob..

Don't be so sure that the 19 year old was so naive. When I was in high school and when I was on the swim team at Cornell, I used to arrange my stuff to show maximum advantage. If there was major competition in my event, I would try to let the competition see me walking to the showers or standing under the warm shower. Why? Well, to gain an edge or break the concentration of the other swimmer. Some got angry; on others, you could see the mental question "WTF!"; a few laughed. All these reactions broke concentration.

jay

Squirtgun

Experimental Member
Media
I am a tighty whitey kind of guy, myself. I am not as large as many on here, but I could not imagine letting it all hang out. I keep mine in the upright position, but then again, mine curves up naturally, anyway.
Sometimes I wonder, if I would have hung it down, would it have a downward curve to it today ( I really like that look). Maybe, thats a topic for discussion...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Squirtgun@May 11 2005, 04:28 PM
I am a tighty whitey kind of guy, myself. I am not as large as many on here, but I could not imagine letting it all hang out. I keep mine in the upright position, but then again, mine curves up naturally, anyway.
Sometimes I wonder, if I would have hung it down, would it have a downward curve to it today ( I really like that look). Maybe, thats a topic for discussion...
[post=310095]Quoted post[/post]​
Squirtgun -- Your wondering if long ago you had begun wearing it down it would have a downward curve today makes me think of my situation. I've always wanted the upward curve and the hardon up against the abs. I did begin wearing mine up, but not until my late twenties or early thirties and have just assumed this should have been done during adolescence for any change in its curve, etc.

Our constrasting 'likes' and 'wants' just shows how we usually want what we don't have. Your cock must be the ideal as far as I'm concerned, and I wish we could trade :eyes: One advantage of the downward curve, though, is the perfect angle it has for deep throating blow jobs :evilgrin: I think you're right about it's being a topic for discussion.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
When I swim laps I wear mine "up" in my Speedo. I am big-balled and honestly, the bulging seems WAY more noticeable if I am pointing down -- it looks like I have a tennis ball (or more!) wedged down there. I'm kinda surprised to hear that positioning it "up" could be considered provocative, since I use it as a "minimizing" technique ... then again, I know myself well enough to know that I'm pretty damn clueless about how I look in a Speedo. :)

Steve

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Squirtgun@May 11 2005, 04:28 PM
[post=310095]Quoted post[/post]​

Tighty whitey's always seemed to ride up.......if you know what I mean.......
Then suddenly it feels like i'm wearing a thong.........

ravenously: I used keep mine pointing up and to the right for comfort reasons. The only problem I had was that when I would get hard my cock would stick sevral inches out of my pants. so I stopped doing that.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by ravenously@May 12 2005, 10:50 PM
I used keep mine pointing up and to the right for comfort reasons. The only problem I had was that when I would get hard my cock would stick sevral inches out of my pants. so I stopped doing that.
[post=310536]Quoted post[/post]​

When I get a morning hard-on this would happen. Thats why I wear a long undershirt so that nobody would notice :blush:

rugaguy: I'm 7 inches and ususally wear boxer breifs where i let it do its own thing but if i wear undies i wear it up because there is not enough room down

dickbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Until I was in my early 20's I always wore it straight up in my tighty whiteys cause I was so self conscous about the bulge and lordy! when it got hard my face was just red with embarrassment. :grr:

Finally my BF just told me I ought to wear it over my balls to MAKE THE BULGE OBVIOUS. Oh.....

Except for the clammy sweaty feeling occasionally, when I have to get a little privacy to reposition it, I've done that ever since. Combined with a good supportive pouch underware ( I like IM's contours) which I position on my right it makes a nice package but I still can't be accused of a deliberate blatant display.

Under the influence of the LPSG'ers, however, I've started to freeball all the time whereas I used to do it just to cruise. Again I wear it to the right tho I know that is crude and showy (hey I'm gueer guys!) but it won't go down my pants leg usually so it just lies there at the crease where my pants leg starts. Or more accurately bouces there. :p

SpiceboyMJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I wear briefs it has to go down. I've tried wearing it up but in order to do that the head of my penis sticks out of the top of the waist band and that is no bueno! When I freeball it goes down the right leg.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
When much younger I tried to make it stay pointed to the heavens for what reason I do not know, but it never was comfortable -- and you had to buy briefs that were awfully tight to restrict it that north only orientation. Now I still wear briefs but choose those fit my body and usually let the dick lie either to the left or right and sometimes just wadded up in a coiled position like a snake. It is a nice feel to let it hang down one of the legs, but in briefs this a rather peculiar look if you show through your outer garments.

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
I always wear my dick pointing down regardless of whether I'm wearing briefs or freeballing because this feels more comfortable. My dick is too heavy to point up and would soon move around and face down. So I guess I go with and not against gravity. :wow: And wearing it down means there's less chance of me trapping my dick in the zipper. Once did that, wow it hurt!