Pokemon go

How are people getting on with finding evolution items? I've had 7 so far, including 3 from one stop in one day. My bf has only got 1 though :confused:

I haven't found any of them yet..

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How are people getting on with finding evolution items? I've had 7 so far, including 3 from one stop in one day. My bf has only got 1 though :confused:
I don't even know what these are! Definitely means I need to start playing again. I tried the other day but there was some kind of glitch because on my hour long train ride to work I even used a lucky egg and zero Pokémon came up. I haven't tried since cos I was upset about wasting an egg haha

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't even know what these are! Definitely means I need to start playing again. I tried the other day but there was some kind of glitch because on my hour long train ride to work I even used a lucky egg and zero Pokémon came up. I haven't tried since cos I was upset about wasting an egg haha

lol Evolution items are needed to evole certain Generation 1 Pokemon into Generation 2. There are different items for different Pokemon, and can only be obtained at random from Pokestops.

Save lucky eggs for evolving - incense is the one that should attract more Pokemon.

Reactions: rtg

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
lol Evolution items are needed to evole certain Generation 1 Pokemon into Generation 2. There are different items for different Pokemon, and can only be obtained at random from Pokestops.

Save lucky eggs for evolving - incense is the one that should attract more Pokemon.
Oh crap that explains why it didn't do anything hahaha. I hadn't played for so long that I totally forgot what the items do! Lol. But it still doesn't explain how I came across zero Pokémon.

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh crap that explains why it didn't do anything hahaha. I hadn't played for so long that I totally forgot what the items do! Lol. But it still doesn't explain how I came across zero Pokémon.

No, that's just shit luck ;)

Reactions: rtg

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but Pokemon

ign-pokemon-buttsjpg-9b2ddf_1280w.jpg

Reactions: 693987

London74

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have no idea how to battle in a gym. I just get killed.

Keep tapping away to attack. You'll see the bar(s) in the top left corner fill up every time you tap - when it's full (it'll flash), you can tap and hold to unless you're killer move. If you see a yellow flash at the top of the screen then your opponent is about to attack, so you should very quickly swipe left or right to dodge it.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no idea how to battle in a gym. I just get killed.
You need to use Pokémon with high CP to battle too. If your Pokémon has 500 CP and is up against a 1000 CP Pokémon you will undoubtedly lose. I don't even bother fighting in most gyms cos I don't have many Pokémon over 1500 CP whereas so many have Pokémon over 2500 CP.