Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No point in showering while wearing a jock strap or anything for that matter. What's covered doesn't get clean and traps bacteria and other nasties against moist skin which is a recipe for infection. Real ones know.
I would occasionally leave my jock on in the team shower but that was to soap it up and rinse it off. Then hang it on the shower knob while I was cleaning up.

That was usually during the weeks of 2 practices a day, or when it was either really hot and humid or just gross. It wasn’t always easy to get things home to get laundered and then back to the locker room. I could dry the jock under a hand dryer if hang drying wasn’t going to do the job.

But never kept the jock on the whole time in the shower.

greatguyinbuffalo

Cherished Member
Media
After one marathon that I ran years ago, they had an older locker room at the finish where you could shower (this is unusual for most marathons).
The shower room had pole showers, which was a first for me.
It was a little strange at first, but it turned out to be a great experience. Total strangers, who had all just accomplished the same thing, started chatting enthusiastically. Being face-to-face made conversation easy, and we all soon felt comfortable.
It was unlike any group shower experience I've had.
Any fun action in the showers with the strangers, hand job or a blow job?

linebacker33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of people now are terrified of this. I think it’s awesome.
I was in Chicago a couple of summers ago for an inner city mission trip. We showered at a small college there that had pole showers. Never thought I'd see the pastor like that lmao

grandstand1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in Chicago a couple of summers ago for an inner city mission trip. We showered at a small college there that had pole showers. Never thought I'd see the pastor like that lmao
How big was the pastor?

Reactions: linebacker33