pole showers

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Played racquetball and hit the steam and communal shower this morning - two older guys in the whirlpool watched my meat swinging as I strolled by to the showers, and one guy rinsing off to go swim flat-out kept staring. Of course, I was giving him the best show possible, so we both won o_O

D

deleted20524771

Played racquetball and hit the steam and communal shower this morning - two older guys in the whirlpool watched my meat swinging as I strolled by to the showers, and one guy rinsing off to go swim flat-out kept staring. Of course, I was giving him the best show possible, so we both won o_O
So hot

Reactions: MrMickleGary

MrMickleGary

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m bummed because I’m getting part of a tattoo colored today, so no steam/sauna/showers post-workout for 10 days. Doesn’t mean I won’t strip down and shave or brush my teeth naked after a workout, tho. Show offs are gonna show off :imp:

D

deleted20524771

I’m bummed because I’m getting part of a tattoo colored today, so no steam/sauna/showers post-workout for 10 days. Doesn’t mean I won’t strip down and shave or brush my teeth naked after a workout, tho. Show offs are gonna show off :imp:
Your body should be shown off sexy :heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: MrMickleGary