Police Chief caught masturbating

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
of all the places he could have done that - REALLY? in public? given his position? no worries about what he was doing, but come on now. Not a good call on his part. Whatever bad comes his way is invited i would think.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh hell i hate when that happens....we buckeyes are a horny bunch of wankers.....has to be a member.....glad to see it is NORTHERN OHIO....

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh hell i hate when that happens....we buckeyes are a horny bunch of wankers.....has to be a member.....glad to see it is NORTHERN OHIO....

I found a video clip of the Mansfield Ohio Police Dept sting on a restroom from the '60s. It's called Tea Room. Very interesting the process they went through filming the action and the the sentences that were passed down.

Here's the QuickTime clip:

William E Jones

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So much for becoming Sheriff of Cuyahoga County. :rolleyes:
The phrase, 'old enough to know better' comes to mind. :tongue:

D_hugh bastard

1st Like
Media
Well he was caught out of his car so he can't be a private dick now but a public dick. Or on the other hand(pun intended) he was outted literally. Geez get a room and everything is ok.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So much for becoming Sheriff of Cuyahoga County. :rolleyes:
The phrase, 'old enough to know better' comes to mind. :tongue:

Yes, well, all things being equal, I don't think mentally counts there, NJQT. 'Cause clearly he's not mentally old enough if he pulls puds in public, right?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Speaking of thinking too much, there was another man involved and when I re-watched the vid and the description it seemed as if the officer (not the arresting female park ranger or whatever they call them), was side-stepping what sex act was actually taking place saying that masturbation was "on the books." I know it is difficult to believe but I immediately thought that fellatio may not be explicitly spelled out and the image of the ex-police chief kneeling and beating himself off while sucking off the other guy seemed reasonable. They did not say that *both* the men were masturbating. But again, this may simply be thinking too much.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Speaking of thinking too much, there was another man involved and when I re-watched the vid and the description it seemed as if the officer (not the arresting female park ranger or whatever they call them), was side-stepping what sex act was actually taking place saying that masturbation was "on the books." I know it is difficult to believe but I immediately thought that fellatio may not be explicitly spelled out and the image of the ex-police chief kneeling and beating himself off while sucking off the other guy seemed reasonable. They did not say that *both* the men were masturbating. But again, this may simply be thinking too much.

When I read it , it made me think of that heart breaking scene in Broke Back Mountain when Jack came to see his lover at his home and they were standing there by the cars desperately groping each other... If he and the other man were indeed having an affair there is probably no where in town where they can hide...I may be very wrong

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't read this thread yet just I'd like to seea cop masturbating somewhere....mostly in my living room. OK now I'll go back and see how PI my post is! :D

LOL! I don't think you want to see that particular cop doing a private dance for your enjoyment...but then again....

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I haven't read this thread yet just I'd like to seea cop masturbating somewhere....mostly in my living room. OK now I'll go back and see how PI my post is! :D

Someone told me they had once seen a cop in full uniform pissing in a Grand Rapids MI parking lot at 5am. He said it was very hot. I get the impression he was much younger than 61. Either way, pulling your wienie out in public is pulling your wienie out in public.