Police Pat Downs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by nacard01, Jun 18, 2005.

1. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    When I got pulled over on my birthday for DUI. I was just wearing a pair of Bugle Boy jeans, semi loose fitting. The cops were patting me down to make sure I didnt have any weapons. When the officer got to my pant legs instead of just being finished. He kept patting, specifically on my right leg. After about 8 or 9 seconds I asked him to stop patting my dick. He straightened up and said, we are going to have to see that when we get back to the station to make sure you dont have some kind of weapon down there. I just kind of laughed. They arrested me and took me downtown. When we got inside I had to drop my pants for him in the bathroom so that he was satisfied it wasn't cocaine, per his words. How ridiculous is this? I feel like I was picked on because of my size.

Anyways, having no license SUCKS..........

Nate :)

2. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Get to a lawyer and file charges of false arrest as well as harrassment against the cocksucker there, Nacardo.

That shit shouldn't be tolerated by anyone for anything. If the braindead cop couldn't figure out the dif between your dick and a bag of cocaine, which makes me wonder who would think of stuffing it in their pants, then he doesn't deserve the right to be on the force.

Seriously man, get on the ball and take the dumb shit down with emphasis.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

:lol:

Cops NEVER allow a suspect into a patrol car if they have the least suspicion that he may still be armed or packing ANY kind of contraband. This guy was jerking you around, Nate.

The only thing missing from this scenario is a Polaroid camera when you dropped trou.

BTW - get a license, dumbo. B)

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Look, DUI is one thing if he was, but then patting him and then groping his dick unnecessicarliy and then being arrested and being brought to the police station where he had to further strip down to appease to some cop's perverse curiosity is entirely another.

Irregardless of what you might think, that still constitutes harrassement, and the arresting officer could be fined and/or fired for.

5. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Make sure your lawyer hears about this. And if you got a DUI, you WILL need a lawyer.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    exact same shit happened to me at the airport a couple years back. people are fucking retarded.

7. TallHungLB

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't there any kind of law or requirement for there to be a third party present at any kind of strip search?

8. Dr Rock

Gold Member

probably, but since when have cops ever cared about obeying the law?

9. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    probably, but since when have cops ever cared about obeying the law?
    [post=321941]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

*handcuffs Rock and begins patting him down*

Spread em!

;)

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

*handcuffs Rock and begins patting him down*

Spread em!

;)
    [post=321992]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Wait a sec? Need to have a third party present!
    *Freddie, stands impatiently waiting his turn for doing the pat down*

11. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *whilst feeling up Dr. Rock*

Uhh .. Freddie ... I think i'm going to be at this for a L O N G time ;)

At least, I hope so.

12. OldLady

OldLady New Member

First off, Happy Belated Birthday!

Yipes. That definitely sux. :grr: Assuming you're getting a lawyer anyway, definitely bring this up. If the lawyer doesn't want to for whatever reason, see if your city has a civilian complaint review board (CCRB) or similar, if you want to take action of some sort, etc. You might be able to find out if previous charges of inappropriate behavior by this same cop have been raised before; most people don't want to charge or go this far, but you may want to consider it.

None of that scenario is legitimate for a lot of reasons, but others have already touched on it. I'll add that bringing you to the bathroom to drop trou is definitely not proper. As it was, good that you didn't otherwise resist physically or he could have end up having you for resisting arrest.

And for your next birthday maybe consider getting a ride when you've had one or two? B)

13. kurios

kurios Member

Some cops (certainly not all) are on the look out for flashy cars and seem to target them while letting the plainer ones speed by so maybe it is the same thing with hung guys. If you come across one might as well give him extra scrutiny.
    It isnt right but maybe an associated downside of possessing something that iant run of the mill.

14. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19:

You can't file charges of false arrest and harassement dumbass! That's a civil matter between the officer and the defendant, which can only be settled in civil court. I hardly doubt a police officer, taking a fucking drunk driving asshole off the road, makes him a cocksucker who likes to harasse people. It's called doing his job.

Lucikly he did arrest this dipshit, so he didn't injure or kill someone YOU or someone else cares about. I hardly doubt a cop is braindead because he is feeling a buldge down someone's right leg and it trying to figure out what it is. I also highly doubt it was for 9 seconds. Maybe in his little imagination it was. And if the officer was patting down his penis for 9 seconds, I think I would have advised him a little before 9 seconds that he was patting my extra large size penis, not a bag of cocaine. This guy needs to stop whining and blaming others for his actions, and take some reponsibility in what he did. His attitude about getting arrested, and charged with driving under the influence was very non-chalant! That is scary. How many more times has he driven drunk, and NOT been caught?

When someone is arrested, they are searched completely, not just "patted down," although the drunk driver never mentions being searched incident to arrest. A strip search can also be authorized if the officer has reasonable suspicion. They are not required to have a witness. Why would they, so more people can take a look at the guy's dick? It's already embarassing enough. I'm sure cops are just as uncomfortable as the next guy having to watch another man strip. Cops are well trained and know the difference between a penis and a BAG OF COCAINE!
    Sorry, but my B.S. meter is at an all time high here.

You have some nerve turning what this dumbass did into an issue with the police. This should be an issue with what this moron did, and we should NOT be sympathizing with him. You obviously have issues of your own. Boo-freaking-hoo! His story sounds completely full of shit to me. Glad to hear you're giving the police the benefit of the doubt. You know NOTHING about the police or their job. Next time you need the police, I'll make sure to tell the cops (who put their life on the line for you), what you think of them! Maybe, they'll just leave you hanging their....you'd deserve it!

15. Dr Rock

Gold Member

what makes you think he was driving drunk? he said he was pulled over and arrested "for DUI". there's a big difference.

cops also get bored out in the sticks, and like to fuck with people for their own private amusement. give any 10 humans beings some form of authority, and within 15 seconds at least 9 of them will have found some way to abuse it.

I must've missed the post in which he described running down an old lady or causing a 3-mile pile-up, then.

16. jonb

Gold Member

Even in LA, they like to fuck with people more than solve crimes.

17. madame_zora

Gold Member

I've never been strip searched for dui or even patted down, no this is not normal procedure! Clownboots, you are as big an ass as always, thanks for not disappointing.

18. Justin

Justin New Member

Actually with most departments it is standard procedure that before anyone enters a patrol car they are patted down for anything illegal. Also once you are placed under arrest you can be searched incident to the arrest. As far as a strip search goes they can't to that with out probable cause and its done at the jail. If you had anything illegal on you when you went to jail it would be a felony on your part and the officer would be in alot of trouble. Alot of this comes down to officer safety. Some officers are more up tight about it than others.

And yes alot of officers have fun with their prisoneers but there is a line and I think it was crossed if this story is true.

Also lets not forget that he WAS arrested for DUI and just because this other thing happened does not take away from the fact that driving under the influence is illegal and very dangerous.

19. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

You have some nerve turning what this dumbass did into an issue with the police. This should be an issue with what this moron did, and we should NOT be sympathizing with him. You obviously have issues of your own. Boo-freaking-hoo! His story sounds completely full of shit to me. Glad to hear you're giving the police the benefit of the doubt. You know NOTHING about the police or their job. Next time you need the police, I'll make sure to tell the cops (who put their life on the line for you), what you think of them! Maybe, they'll just leave you hanging their....you'd deserve it!
    [post=323116]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Right, and groping a suspect irregardless of what he's been pulled over for, then being hauled into the police station, and being further humiliated by dropping his pants in front of everyone is ok in your book.That's the notion you expect me to subscribe to, huh?

Now Since you've my ire up, and believe you me after my day, you're going to wish you didn't, here's a big fat juicy CLUE TIME!!! just for you;

One; Don't you ever lecture me on what cops are like, you braindead moron. I have a whole family on both sides with a bevy of cops, all of them whom I know quite implicitly, and what their reaction would be to this.

Two; If you can't rationale that unnecessary groping of a suspect soley predicated on a drug suspicion is wrong, buster, then you are truly a bigger idiot than I took you to be.

Three; I couldn't agree with Madam Zora's evaluation of your sorry ass on this.

Four: Don't ever run for village idiot, you're overqualified!!

20. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    *claps*
    Go get 'em Chuck!

I love it when I get to a thread and everyone has allready said what I was going to say on the matter myself :)

Draft saved Draft deleted