Polish members...question!

D_Harry_Belabutton

Account Disabled
Media
This is to all the Polish members on here:

What is the view today among teens or 20 y/o's about masturbation in Poland? Do most Polish guys masturbate? I know that most of the Polish and friends that I have in Poland are pretty strict Catholics, just wondering if views on this topic have changed recently.

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
im not polish but i know mens human sexuality and nature. 90% of all men in the world masturbate. only in areas where monks or religiuos values are part of your lifestyle.

but as you know priests mastrubate and its what men do. if you study the affects of testerone on humans you realize that is what makes us do it. women with high testerone will mastrubate and have a high sex drive

in parts of the world like middle east they want to persecute those who do, but most do it in private away from their women.. which leads to alot of males jo together.. a deed that would cause them a stoning death

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'll start with my apology for not even remotely answering your question.

I've been to Poland, and the chicks there are GORGEOUS! Why would you want to masturbate?

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am from Poland and gotta admit, the girls here are great, I'm just a lame nerd and thus I'm a virgin.
But yeah we do masturbate quite a lot...
Why do we jerk off even with those swell women?
I guess... we just like to...
I do so because I would have nothing else to do

kri_pl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HI. Przecież wśród Polaków możemy pisać po polsku. Prawda?
I'm Polish from Poland and I love masturbate...

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is to all the Polish members on here:

What is the view today among teens or 20 y/o's about masturbation in Poland? Do most Polish guys masturbate? I know that most of the Polish and friends that I have in Poland are pretty strict Catholics, just wondering if views on this topic have changed recently.
My Polish heritage never addressed the matter of masturbating (nor did any othere factions of my multi-faceted heritage) so I began to experience self enjoyment at an early age and never have stopped--even used Lech Walesa and the late Pope JP2 (when he was first pontified)for masturbatory thoughts. SOLIDARITY FOREVER!

Of course I am not Catholic so maybe this makes it all easier for me--

D

deleted26151

I have some Polish friends and one of them wanks like the Bedickens!;)

And Yes Polish women are amazing!

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
The picture the most of you have of catholics is very wrong. I don´t know how is the matter in the USA, but catholics in europe (polish, italians, irish, spanish, french or portugueses), are not that repressed.

We don´t run into the church everytime we think about sex. I should be the new pope, then. :smile: