Polite Company, Dunner Party and Cocks

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Big Del, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Big Del

Gold Member

Saturday night - out at a dinner party with friends.

4 couples - our hostess is an extremely bright, gorgeous, tall and leggy woman in her mid thirties. She is expecting her first child in a couple of weeks. She was sober, the rest of us (including her husband were pretty drunk)

Somehow (it usually does) the conversation turned to sex - she said if their baby is a boy she wants him to be circumcised because she could not inflict a foreskin on his partner in year's to come.

It turns out all 4 guys there were circumcised which I suspect is the exception rather than the rule in the UK - not sure what the stats are but the majority of the guys in the UK are uncut.

Her husband was circumcised at the age of 10 or 11 which is about the same age as I was (the size of my knob and the tightness of my foreskin forced medical intervention - ditto him)

Anyway, the women there wanted us guys to show as well as tell so we did. The hostess was so excited - a real size queen (and lovely with it)

I won the contest for who was biggest!

Anyway, interesting that 4 UK guys in their 30's were all cut

I love nights like that

And when we got home I enjoyed some realy hot, hard sex with my lady

2. maxcok

Gold Member

"Polite Company, Dunner Party and Cocks"

Did you mean to type Donner Party? The mind reels.

3. Big Del

Gold Member

No, unfortunately I meant Dinner party, but as soon as I hit "send" and realised the typo it was too late - it wouldnt let me edit the title!

Apologies to all my readers!

Del

Draft saved Draft deleted