Political Compass Quiz

A test to see where you are in terms of right/left and also authoritarian/libertarian.

Quite similar to the test posted a while back - but with more questions.

Here's my result (left, slightly libertarian), and an explanation of the test scale.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted213967

Economic: -1.00
Social: -4.56

Oh wait! That makes me closer to George W. Bush than anyone. :biggrin1:

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Just Browsing
Media
Economic: -2.62
Social: -3.28

The economic questions seem rather silly; the exam is weighted towards social issues in my opinion.

Ahem. Should rich people be treated with medicine and poor people left to die mercilessly?

Agree or disagree?

Is the most important thing in the universe profits?

Agree or disagree?

Sheesh.

Like a questionnaire they might hand out at a Micheal Moore movie premier.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -2.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

pcgraphpng.php

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
Attention Mr Flashy:

Excuse me. But your little dot is in practically the same position as my little dot, though slight more to the right, just crossing the line.

So you may kindly stop trying to characterize me as some kind of radical, leftist, Stalin, Code Pink fringe liberal whacko, thank you very much.

D

deleted213967

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.1

Here's where I sit.
I'm sitting just about where the Dalai Lama has his perch ... and I'm a bit more libertarian than Mahatma Gandhi.

So it says ...

I was a bit surprised to hear a while ago that the Dalai Lama did not support same-sex marriage. I wonder whether that position was reflected in his score.

D

deleted213967

Attention Mr Flashy:

Excuse me. But your little dot is in practically the same position as my little dot, though slight more to the right, just crossing the line.

So you may kindly stop trying to characterize me as some kind of radical, leftist, Stalin, Code Pink fringe liberal whacko, thank you very much.

:eek:

You may want to get your mouse fixed!

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Attention Mr Flashy:

attention, mr willtom

obviously you need your eyes checked...

our "little dots" are nowhere near each others.

you are a full -4.0 points more "Left" than I, and i am slightly more "libertarian" than you.

so kindly get glasses

if you had bothered to read my list of things i am pro, the last time you tried to start up, you would find quite clearly that i am in fact, as i have always professed, a social liberal.

http://www.lpsg.org/2344038-post51.html

but since facts are not your strong suit, it is quite clear you overlooked that list, wheras both NudeYorker and Nick8 found it interesting that they agreed with me on virtually all my positions

where we differ, is in your absurd dedication to *ALL* things left....i.e., your total partisanship and the fact that i am pragmatic enough to base things on a realistic and flexible view to that which i find best about all sides.

i pull the lever for what i believe is correct on each individual issue, and i do not care what side of the line, right or left, it falls on...you pull the lever always for the left, no matter what....you are just like Trinity.