Political Penises

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All politics aside, which of the current candidates for US President do you think has the biggest cock? (And please, no one say Hillary.) Have there ever been any sightings of bulging or tenting among the candidates?

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
According to the illegally recorded telephone recordings between Lewinsky and that Tripp woman, they all have a long way to go to catch up to Bill. And it curves to the Left.

Too bad his politics never moved to the left. But I would vote for again in a heartbeat!

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sense that Vladimir Putin is well hung. Also that he has a good body -- just from the way his suits fit. I could be wrong, it's just a hunch.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Russians are notoriously small but,fat and firm. Putin is by far sexy as fuck. Bet there's not a hair on that hard ass of his

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
According to the illegally recorded telephone recordings between Lewinsky and that Tripp woman, they all have a long way to go to catch up to Bill. And it curves to the Left.

Too bad his politics never moved to the left. But I would vote for again in a heartbeat!
I remember listening to those conversations on C-SPAN and there was this one part where Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp "It's not that small, Linda!" I've also seen it mentioned in the "Presidents" thread that, according to her testimony, his dick is 5 1/2 inches long. :confused:

voter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
LBJ is said to have taken his big dick out of his pants at the height of his frustrations over Vietnam and said "Does Ho Chi Minh have this?"

cafe au lait

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All politics aside, which of the current candidates for US President do you think has the biggest cock? (And please, no one say Hillary.) Have there ever been any sightings of bulging or tenting among the candidates?

Can we stick to the topic please. I dont believe that LBJ or Vladimir are running in the 08 election. My vote is for Obama. He admits to being rather promiscuous when he was younger. I think he probably showed alot of women a good time.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll go with Fred Thompson--maybe it's just because I find him incredibly sexy (in a somewhat powerful way). Anyway, here's some news on Fred and what may happen if he has a rough campaign and run--
From the Chicago Sun-Times today--

If Thompson campaign flops, Gingrich will consider jumping in race

July 1, 2007
BY Sun-Times Columnist
Newt Gingrich is telling Republican insiders that his decision in September on whether to run for president in 2008 depends on the progress of Fred Thompson's imminent candidacy.
If Thompson runs a vigorous and effective campaign, Gingrich says privately, he probably will not get in the race. If Thompson proves a dud, however, the former House speaker will seriously consider making a run. That implies that the others in the field look to Gingrich like losers in the general election.
A footnote: Gingrich has weighed in more heavily on the immigration issue than any of the major Republican presidential hopefuls. He has bombarded Republican Senate offices with material attacking the immigration bill backed by President Bush, even sending proposed talking points to senators about to meet with the president.

So remember to vote for Fred Thompson or Newt Gingrich will be your next President.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember listening to those conversations on C-SPAN and there was this one part where Monica Lewinsky told Linda Tripp "It's not that small, Linda!" I've also seen it mentioned in the "Presidents" thread that, according to her testimony, his dick is 5 1/2 inches long. :confused:

Read the transcripts of the Starr Report.

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Russians are notoriously small but,fat and firm. Putin is by far sexy as fuck. Bet there's not a hair on that hard ass of his

Where did you get the idea that Russians are small? I have not found that to be true -- actually the contrary. Try looking at a Russian site like [I've deleted this link. --mindseye]

Plenty of big ones on there.

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, Obama does have that black blood in him, but the person who's fucked (not in the good sense) the most people would probably be McCain. They'd all like to fuck you just as hard though (except maybe Paul, Gravel and (possibly) Richardson)