Politically Incorrect, Mathematically Close to Correct

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
This is a summary of what I've found from extensive analysis and reviewing of doctor studies and databases.

Average Penis Size
white: 5.50" nbpel x 4.8" g
Asian: 4.50" nbpel x 4.5" g
black: 6.50" nbpel x 5.1" g

Average Vagina Depth (stretched to limit)
white: 8.5"
Asian: 7.5"
black: 9.5"

Deepest Vaginas (stretched to limit)
white: 10"
Asian: 9"
black: 11"

Shallowest Vaginas (stretched to limit)
white: 7"
Asian: 6"
black: 8"

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
superlarge - Why not provide the links to all the studies, that way we wouldn't have to take your word for it.

Nick - I wish you'd turn your sig down a bit - I never see your posts anymore, not first glance anyway - it's all sig.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
superlarge - Why not provide the links to all the studies, that way we wouldn't have to take yur word for it.

I've provided much concerning correlations (not just the race part) scattered all over LPSG. People have very many reasons why they reject any correlations, even when some data can be backed up by doctor study, or shown to be credible. I use to think that backing up my data was constructive and would be met with praise, but I've found out that in some subjects minds are made up. Sometimes correlations are found. I've about stopped posting because I have other things I want to do, but I thought I would at least provide a summary on the race part before I go for good. I've provided summaries in other type correlations before (such as girth vs length, height vs length, etc) and backed them up extensively when I did.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
[/list]Interesting.

I figured someone(s) would jump to that conclusion. Nevermind I've been here for quite some time, and have never even recieved a warning, so apparently the mods who follow my posts have noticed that I study all aspects of the size subject, whatever the aspect may be, in the same mathematical and objective light. I would post my results whatever they were.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've provided much concerning correlations (not just the race part) scattered all over LPSG. People have very many reasons why they reject any correlations, even when some data can be backed up by doctor stud, or shown to be credible. I use to think that backing up my data was constructive and would be met with praise, but I've found out that in some subjects minds are made up. I've about stopped posting because I have other things I want to do, but I thought I would at least provide a summary on the race part before I go for good. I've provided summaries in other type correlations already before (such as girth vs length, height vs length, etc) and backed them up extensively when I did.

personally i think there are most important things going on that scientists can be studying besides who generally has bigger penises. again i don't see the benefits of this type of study as opposed to, per say, studying ways to eradicate the side-effects of chemo or how to keep T-Cell counts high for HIV patients. to actually waste studying something this trivial makes me wonder if its such a surprise that lately there's been a stall in medical breakthroughs. years ago with less technology and less understanding we were able to come up with cures for numberous diseases and disorders, now we want to know which race has the biggest dong

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
personally i think there are most important things going on that scientists can be studying besides who generally has bigger penises. again i don't see the benefits of this type of study as opposed to, per say, studying ways to eradicate the side-effects of chemo or how to keep T-Cell counts high for HIV patients. to actually waste studying something this trivial makes me wonder if its such a surprise that lately there's been a stall in medical breakthroughs. years ago with less technology and less understanding we were able to come up with cures for numberous diseases and disorders, now we want to know which race has the biggest dong

Well, we have an entire website devoted to that very subject. Who says it's not earth-shatteringly important, eh?

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

This penis and vagina size subject has been a major debate and something I'm naturally drawn to. I'm not qualified to try and find a cure for deseases. That's not the same thing as the data collecting I've done. It seems rather hypocritical of you to say something to me about wasting time when you are on this forum wasting time yourself. I've read your posts and it has seemed to me you are a drama king.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This penis and vagina size subject has been a major debate and something I'm naturally drawn to. I'm not qualified to try and find a cure for deseases. That's not the same thing as the data collecting I've done. It seems rather hypocritical of you to say something to me about wasting time when you are on this forum wasting time yourself. I've read your posts and it has seemed to me you are a drama king.

i didn't say we're wasting time, but is it not agreeable that there are many more pressing issues science COULD (i won't say should since i'm not a scientist) be conquering?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Marley...
the kind of "scientist" who do this type of trivial research are not bright enough to be of much help in more pressing issues you mention.

While more scientists and more money spent on these issues would be great... there are only so many folks with the qualifications to do this kind of cutting edge work...

Re-tasking garbage men to study cellular biology would add to the number of researchers...
but it would not add to the effectiveness of the effort...

And it would not get the garbage picked up.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Marley...
the kind of "scientist" who do this type of trivial research are not bright enough to be of much help in more pressing issues you mention.

While more scientists and more money spent on these issues would be great... there are only so many folks with the qualifications to do this kind of cutting edge work...

Re-tasking garbage men to study cellular biology would add to the number of researchers...
but it would not add to the effectiveness of the effort...

And it would not get the garbage picked up.

good point, guess i was just dreaming of a perfect world where starvation and disease got as much attention as race/penis correlation

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Doctors have their various reasons, and they are not to be dismissed with the wave of a hand. For instance, some research is done for condom fitting. or to compare the need behind the size issues, as some doctors have men of all sizes coming to them for penis enhancement, even guys who don't need it. Some research has been to try and get a better handle on the association between certain genes and limb/penis development. Knowledge is power and can lead to helping in ways that might not even be realised at first. It's all part of putting the puzzle of life together. Can we try to keep the ignorance down to a roar.