Politician Damian Hockney

Bullnob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This post appeared on the Popbitch website about a guy called Damian Hockney, who is the very attractive young deputy leader of a new political party in the UK called Veritas run by the chat show host Robert Kilroy Silk.

...Celebrity donger <<
In chinos, veritas

joey writes:
"Damian Hockney, who became the only other person
in Robert Kilroy-Silk&#39;s new Veritas political
party this week, used to live in Chelsea years
ago when I knew him (before the pecs surgery and
botox). Damian used to mince about the Worlds End
area in cycling shorts to show off the outline of
his ginormous cock, truly a monster. He liked
to discuss it with everyone, claiming that its
enormity was due to growing up in Africa,
and not having much to do except mess about
with the local kids, whose favourite past-time
was stretching their penises with stones and
heat to make them bigger. Apparently he gets
light-headed even with just a semi lob-on."

Anyone know anything?&#33;&#33;&#33;

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a coincidence. I saw this story on Popbitch then a few days later I saw that Damian Hockney was on our schedule to come into the studio for interview&#33; He got here late & said he had to go for a piss.

Couldn&#39;t believe my luck, so I just HAD to get a look:). I said I&#39;d have to go with him to make sure he got to the studio and didn&#39;t get lost ^-^. When he yanked his cock out it was like an arm. Must have been a foot long soft - quite seriously he had to hold it away from the urinal so it didn&#39;t hang right in. I&#39;ve never seen anything like it. It was like watching a horse pissing. I wanted to say something but didn&#39;t dare. He literally rolled it up to get it back in his jeans. Don&#39;t think he is gay as his girlfriend was waiting for him but he didn&#39;t mind me looking and he is really hot - 6&#39;4" and obviously got a buff bod as well as the giant schlong.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Jonno@Feb 27 2005, 09:29 PM
What a coincidence. I saw this story on Popbitch then a few days later I saw that Damian Hockney was on our schedule to come into the studio for interview&#33; He got here late & said he had to go for a piss.

Couldn&#39;t believe my luck, so I just HAD to get a look:). I said I&#39;d have to go with him to make sure he got to the studio and didn&#39;t get lost ^-^. When he yanked his cock out it was like an arm. Must have been a foot long soft - quite seriously he had to hold it away from the urinal so it didn&#39;t hang right in. I&#39;ve never seen anything like it. It was like watching a horse pissing. I wanted to say something but didn&#39;t dare. He literally rolled it up to get it back in his jeans. Don&#39;t think he is gay as his girlfriend was waiting for him but he didn&#39;t mind me looking and he is really hot - 6&#39;4" and obviously got a buff bod as well as the giant schlong.
[post=286914]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m a musician and I met this dude a lot in London back in 96. He ran a one-niter club at Browns in London, a real trendy joint (str8, sadly) and was known for having THE most colossal schlong. He always was into politics. He rode a big Jap bike and wore biker leathers and the thing was like an arm down his leg. Quite seriously it was pretty much down to his knee when soft. He was seriously hot. One nite a guy from the band Type O was at Hockney&#39;s club boasting about the size of the band&#39;s singer&#39;s own dick. Hockney was pretty drunk and talking politics at the bar and his girlfriend was sat down nearby. Without Hockney even realizing it, his girlfriend dragged the great thing out of Hockney&#39;s pants, flopped it out and said to the guy from Type O "As big as that?&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;". We were all in a state of shock at the site of it. Hockney did not even realize his chick had pulled it out, he was so intent on his conversation. There are loadsa stories about that legendary thing.

Reactions: deleted1181089

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Feb 27 2005, 10:32 PM
. . . and all of them interesting, I imagine&#33;
[post=286929]Quoted post[/post]​

We used to all go to a Soho pub called The George in Wardour Street and Hockney was known there as the Donkey Man. When the police raided the pub one nite, two buddies saw Hockney and two chicks as they fled down the stairs while he was trying to get the thing back in his pants. They all said it was an amazing site and I can believe it. They all used to fuck in a room which was the living quarters upstairs. It was like watching a giant erection on legs flying downstairs, and there was just no way that thing was going back in his pants without a struggle. It was a freezing night&#33;

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;d vote that any day.
How come our politicians all have itsy-bitsy-teenie-weenie weenies?

Somebody, please find pics&#33;&#33;&#33;

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, if his manhood is truly stupendous, there surely MUST be documented evidence in the form of a home video or happy snap shots&#33; :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I see many references to his predilection for plastic surgery. Maybe he&#39;s had some enhancement in places other than his pects.

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Feb 28 2005, 03:22 PM
Okay so if he is so big

Does he ever get fully hard
Did he get that big from stretching
Surely he wasnt born like that
...Its pretty unbelievable, sounds huge
[post=287058]Quoted post[/post]​

I can only tell you what I saw on numerous occasions&#33; The dude is very into his body etc so he may have stretched. The nite his chick pulled out his dick and he didn&#39;t realize, the thing was rite down round the knee. I just saw it in front of me like 3 feet away, and on other occasions too. In that report on the pop site, the guy says he talked about stretching it in Africa but my memory was that he had family in the Caribbean. Knight, man, it was unbelievable to look at. And I know there are shots of his dick, cos one of the guys at the bar took one while he was sleeping. I will; try and locate :)

BigTrunk: I have to join this discussion as a German friend very turned on by size and hope am welcome as a new guy as I have learned of your postings on Donkey Damian.This man Donkey was gymnast at school and did join for a short time the Archaos circus 15 years ago I guess.I also was a performer.This was a big techno circus and the guys were clothed in the manner of MadMax old leather and chains and our butts hanging from our pants and fought with techno-industrial props like burning cars and flame throwers and chainsaws.Very sexy.This guy was known for the largest penis and a large blowup foto of this monster erection was in some of the archaos trailers, the guys called these fuckwagons.He left the circus very soon as his woman did not like the danger and I think she more feared also the homoerotic content of the guys who tried to hit on Donkey.There was much sex between the males in this circus.He was very political even at this time and talked often to me.All of the time he talked of this I could concentrate only on this HUGE sex sleeping between the legs and guys when dressing for the performance were all excited when he dressed and afterwards also when changing.It is amazing for me he is a politician now but I know him for the passion of his views.There are MANY fotos of this thing and my buddy from Switserland has one in his collection.Taken from the great days of archaos.BT

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by britlover@Feb 28 2005, 10:17 PM
Time for someone to cough up with photos (so to speak&#33;).
[post=287133]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn, I wish I&#39;d taken a photo of him having a piss when he came into the studio for interview&#33; "Hey Mr Politician, can I just have a shot while you are pissing?" I bet he would have said yes, specially after reading that last post - please please please, the guy that was in the circus, get some shots from your friend in Switzerland. I have seriously not stopped thinking about that thing since that fateful day. He has appeared on our show a few times and perhaps I should tell Britlover when we have him on again because there&#39;s an election coming up. Seriously, if you were in my place would you say something? I got so tongue tied when this THING was just hung right down at the urinal and I just KNOW he was aware of my interest. He may just be very exhibitionistic.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Cockrocker@Feb 28 2005, 06:44 PM
The nite his chick pulled out his dick and he didn&#39;t realize, the thing was rite down round the knee.
[post=287077]Quoted post[/post]​
WTF? Did he strech the nerves right outta his dick?

jay

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by jay_too+Feb 28 2005, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jay_too &#064; Feb 28 2005, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cockrocker@Feb 28 2005, 06:44 PM
The nite his chick pulled out his dick and he didn&#39;t realize, the thing was rite down round the knee.
[post=287077]Quoted post[/post]​
WTF? Did he strech the nerves right outta his dick?

jay
[post=287140]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

No the dude was totally drunk. He ran this one-niter club in London&#39;s West End and had a reputation of drinking vast amounts of Guinness. When he&#39;d drank that, you could do anything with him, and I think a lotta people did. It was almost surreal to watch him loudly talking about politics to a guy at the bar and his chick mauling his giant schlong and him carrying on as if nothing was going on. But I always thought he was quite exhibitionist so maybe he did know and just pretended to be all unawares. But he sure seemed pretty far gone to me. Great days I have to say.