Politician Damian Hockney

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
I guess that one inevitable thing about having such a large cock is that gradually other guys and chicks (but specially guys, even hetero) get to know about it and you get kinda known for it even among people you don't know that well. I am sure Hockney must of calmed down a bit by now, but I can definitely see him standing back in the rest room in front of the urinal and showing the world what's hanging between them legs. I remember seeing him asleep on a chair upstairs in private living room of the guys who ran the pub at the George pub in Soho, wearing just a t-shirt and the enormous schlong hanging right down practically onto the floor. When I went back up, I heard a few voices on the stairs saying "Fuck, just look at this, fucking christ, like a fuckin arm etc etc." And they were obviously looking at his cock. When they heard me coming, they ran into the toilet which was on the next floor. Hockney told me he'd half woken up to see a couple of guys and a chick just staring at the thing in disbelief and amazement. He said he just pretended to be asleep and listened to what they were saying.

Mac4size: It is to me too. I just want to know whether he has fucked with a guy. I SO want him to have done so. PLEASE PLEASE someone post that shot naked you mention. And if he is 16 hard and not even bi then life is just not fair. :grr:
[post=289336]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Well Jonno, I may have some good news for you buddy. I heard from a friend about the postings on this guy and as a lover of size I had to weigh in, having seen him back in the mid-80s a lot. I've visited the site occasionally, but had to join and now post when I read the stuff. I was a regular at a club called Area in New York in the 80s and the guy you are talking about Damian Hockney was at the time a young writer/journalist and was often in New York researching features for a recently-launched black hair and beauty magazine in the uk. He got very buddy buddy with the black artist Jean-Michel Basquiat and the two were inseparable when he was in New York for intense week/two-week periods. They were both quite volatile, hyper-sexed and both known for having colossal schlongs. They were always at Area. Jean-Michel was a difficult guy to know but he was bewitched by the size of Damian's cock as he was always telling everyone it was the only one he ever saw that was substantially bigger than his own. They would both screw countless women together but when there was no woman around Jonno, I am sure they fucked. Jean-Michel was himself very cock-oriented and I remember one occasion when his chick told me she turned up and the door was unlocked, she walked in and Jean Michel was just sat staring at the thing and stroking it while Damian was reading. Jean-Michel was off his face as usual and he lifted the thing and showed it to his chick - she said he was very crude about it direct to her face and he himself had an enormous erection while stroking the thing, and tho she knew he was bi it was the only time she saw how turned on he was with another man. He told her it was 16 inches long erect so Jonno, your contact got the measurement right I guess. I also went to the apartment on one occasion and they were both just stood in the kitchen naked except for their sweat shirts. It was an amazing sight I have to say. Huge huge schlongs. Even stood in front of you you thought "can they be real?" like they were an optical illusion. I never forgot that day. They knew of my love of size and Basquiat was very vocal in discussing their cock sizes and asking if the pair of them turned me on. Damian was related distantly to the English artist Hockney and all his family were either artists or in music, so I think he related to Jean-Michel's extreme persona. And for Jean-Michel, race was an important part of his work and life, and he was intrigued by Damian who, although white and in many ways very English, had black family in the Caribbean, and of course about the size of the guy's cock. They planned a visit to Damian's family but I'm not sure if they ever did it. One occasion, Jonno, I can tell you they locked themselves away for a week and didn't come out of the apartment and neither would talk about what they had done but we all knew it had to be intense screwing. Jean-Michel had a strong passive streak and being extremely cock-oriented was ready to get fucked by something bigger. Another thing about them both was that they slept very little. They fought over women like dogs but wrapped themselves round each other with great tenderness and love on many occasions that I saw. When they left Area together, even if they'd picked up two (or more) women, something we noticed was they'd always be physically close or touching each other. I must have met Damian over a period of 6 months or so, and I could write a book about the things that happened at that time.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must have met Damian over a period of 6 months or so, and I could write a book about the things that happened at that time.
[post=290431]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

If your referred to book contained photographs of Damian's appendage I'm sure it would be a best seller, man. The number of posts being made indicates the interest on LPSG that has been created in Damian Hockney and his equipment. An awesome subject.

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
I must have met Damian over a period of 6 months or so, and I could write a book about the things that happened at that time.
[post=290431]Quoted post[/post]​

If your referred to book contained photographs of Damian's appendage I'm sure it would be a best seller, man. The number of posts being made indicates the interest on LPSG that has been created in Damian Hockney and his equipment. An awesome subject.
[post=290438]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I too could write that fuckin book! I remember Hockney occasionally refer to meeting Basquiat who was a superb artist but I never realized the level of the friendship. It sounds very like his friendship with the actor/model dude Kevin I mentioned who went to Los Angeles - intense, very male but ultimately incredibly erotic. Kev also was a real wild man like Basquiat but I think the very thought of Hockney's cock tamed one element of him. And dude, I would love to think that Hockney had fucked with Basquiat. :wow: :wow:

Mac4size: :wow: Well the postings on Damian have had the same effect on quite a lot of guys as the actual thing had on me all those years ago, and I have had quite a few requests for more info! I e-mailed a few buddies, including one artist who is possibly the most cock-centered guy on earth, and I've told him he simply must post some of his recollections about Damian, with any photos he may have from those times.

One thing he did tell me was that the chick I mentioned told Jean-Michel (Basquiat, the artist) to stop answering the door naked, and so all that happened was that Jean-Michel got Damian to answer the door with him naked so there was two of them. And on purpose they would stand naked next to each other and their giant flaccid cocks would just gently press together. Jean-Michel was very very cock-oriented in spite of being enormously endowed himself. That was what they were like - they would not take orders and were quite wilful. My buddy read some of the posts on lpsg and said that fooling around with the flaccid cock that Damian's other buddy did, like wrapping it round the buddy's neck etc, was exactly what Jean-Michel and Damian used to do as well. Except there was two of them.

I hope these guys - and one woman - willl join us here and say more if they're not too precious about things, but they've got some great things to say, specially one guy !!

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
God this really is too much for me. Since I saw that thing of Damian's just hanging there at the urinal I've not been able to concentrate on anything at all. I checked out the artist Basquait and didn't know much about him till I did, but today I read somewhere that he was much admired for the size of his cock, a very horny guy who was completely sex mad and always fucking. Amazingly he was of Haitian descent which was where the largest partner I've ever had came from. The thought of those two extreme cocks together drives me wild. Does anyone know anything more about BAsquiat and his cock. I gather it was a foot long erect from the postings and the odd snippet I've read.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
:)
Originally posted by Mac4size@Mar 13 2005, 04:51 PM
:wow:  Well the postings on Damian have had the same effect on quite a lot of guys as the actual thing had on me all those years ago, and I have had quite a few requests for more info! I e-mailed a few buddies, including one artist who is possibly the most cock-centered guy on earth, and I've told him he simply must post some of his recollections about Damian, with any photos he may have from those times.

One thing he did tell me was that the chick I mentioned told Jean-Michel (Basquiat, the artist) to stop answering the door naked, and so all that happened was that Jean-Michel got Damian to answer the door with him naked so there was two of them. And on purpose they would stand naked next to each other and their giant flaccid cocks would just gently press together. Jean-Michel was very very cock-oriented in spite of being enormously endowed himself. That was what they were like - they would not take orders and were quite wilful. My buddy read some of the posts on lpsg and said that fooling around with the flaccid cock that Damian's other buddy did, like wrapping it round the buddy's neck etc, was exactly what Jean-Michel and Damian used to do as well. Except there was two of them.

I hope these guys - and one woman -  willl join us here and say more if they're not too precious about things, but they've got some great things to say, specially one guy !!
[post=290562]Quoted post[/post]​

The entire site is truely amazing. Will appreciate further information posts. This is my first contibution to any topic. I have been viewing various areas and find the availability absolutely great!

I am over sixty and will admit that I have been a little untrue in my profile, since no guy with a large penile appendage, can label himself Heterosexual 100%. I do not regard the labling to be important.

I am nervous about the post so will stop, now and see if comments are made.

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a London resident I have found out the man in question lives in my part of town. Today the mission starts to either see him or stand next to him in a pub urinal!

Ps SOMEONE get some more pics ...PLEASE

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't be hard on yourself Blackwood. I learned long ago to be totally true to myself and in my early 20s I am almost a third of your age! So you like the thread and the thought of Damian's giant cock gets you turned on. So revel in it and enjoy it. And to the guy in London donkeyboy. If you live near Damian on Planet Cock and get a good look, let us know - you will be blown away if you are really into size, let me tell you. I still think about it all the time and check the messages to see what else...and in hope that the shots posted a week ago are going to be added to!

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Jonno, thank you for the response.

I have dealt with a like image, with "development" beginning at age 13 for all these years. Fortunately "what you saw is what she'd get", since there was no appreciable enlargement during an erection. Unfortunately, at age 50 I had my first of two "out-of-hospital" cardiac arrests. Condition, surgery and medication now leaves sex in my memory only. While I had it, it was great.

The down side of having a large dangling basket is maintainence of cleanliness. Toilet stools generally do not accomodate us well. The upside to the presence of mega-phallus, we all enjoy or fully understand.

I have dealt with my size through the use of jocks, or free balling, in accomodating trousers or shorts. The absolutely most "fitting" trousers were my Uniform Dress Blues, tailored gabardines, with 13 button fly. Silk lining made free balling quite erotic.

Now without the fun for self gone, I have to admit that I enjoy the comments of others achievements and memories. My responses will be slow, but if I do not lose them in the system will be there.

Would like to meet him (Hockney) though.

At 64, a new experience. I hope like others, my age will not be a problem to the group. Luv it!

blackwood

ErnieB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Mar 14 2005, 04:51 PM
As a London resident I have found out the man in question lives in my part of town. Today the mission starts to either see him or stand next to him in a pub urinal!

Ps SOMEONE get some more pics ...PLEASE
[post=290816]Quoted post[/post]​

Take your camera with you!!!

EB

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can open the pic OK Mighty Joe. It's a big image but you see the great cock curving right down his left leg in those pants if you wait for the pic to fully open. Try again...and I hope someone posts a naked shot soon or I'm going to fucking burst.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Jonno@Mar 15 2005, 10:51 PM
and I hope someone posts a naked shot soon or I'm going to fucking burst.
[post=291282]Quoted post[/post]​

Isn't that what you'd do if someone does post a naked shot? ;)

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by mindseye+Mar 16 2005, 03:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Mar 16 2005, 03:15 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jonno@Mar 15 2005, 10:51 PM
and I hope someone posts a naked shot soon or I&#39;m going to fucking burst.
[post=291282]Quoted post[/post]​

Isn&#39;t that what you&#39;d do if someone does post a naked shot? ;)
[post=291289]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Nice one Mindseye, and I think I&#39;m going to burst whatever. God I really want to see that thing again. You know how when you just hear about a really big one, well that&#39;s one thing. But when you actually see one close up and it&#39;s bigger than anything you remotely imagine existed, if you are very into size it just throws you into turmoil. Well that&#39;s what this experience has done to me. As I got his mobile number and e-mail address when we arranged the interview at the studios, I keep wanting to get in touch, knowing what&#39;s on the end of that phone&#33; Should I pluck up the courage?

george

Sexy Member
Media
Jonno:

You know perfectly well the answer to that last question of yours....are you not a man???

CALL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :evilgrin:

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I&#39;m starting to think this could be a hoax and the pics so far enhanced&#33; There seems very little evidence to show this man is XXXL. Chinese whispers??&#33;

B_duracock9x6

Experimental Member
Media
Okay am I a dumbass or doing something wrong where are the pics that everyone is talking bout I have read every page of this thread and only seen the pic of the Damien guy in the tan pants ( the outline of the huge cock ) is there a link I am missing to see the cock of all cocks please let me know. I want to see the huge penis too.

:D dura

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Mar 16 2005, 06:43 PM
I want to see the huge penis too.
:D dura
[post=291513]Quoted post[/post]​

Don&#39;t we all ;) And no, you didn&#39;t miss anything. That&#39;s all we&#39;ve seen.