Politician Damian Hockney

Jonno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by duracock9x6@Mar 17 2005, 12:43 AM
Okay am I a dumbass or doing something wrong where are the pics that everyone is talking bout I have read every page of this thread and only seen the pic of the Damien guy in the tan pants ( the outline of the huge cock ) is there a link I am missing to see the cock of all cocks please let me know. I want to see the huge penis too.

:D dura
[post=291513]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually duracock 9x6, there are two pics put up by a guy he used to work with a few days back. One was from a magazine here in the UK. We are all waiting for a nude shot mentioned by a guy from Germany who used to work with him. And donkeyboy, all I can tell you is what I saw at the urinal, in the flesh. I'm a man who's hard to impress in terms of size. My last FT partner had a genuine 10 and I know how difficult it is to find something like even that. I know it seems almost fantastic, but the reason I am so obsessive about Damian's cock is that I LOVE size and never thought I'd see anything like it. It struck me right to the core when I saw it soft and pissing. I promise you this is no joke!

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Mar 16 2005, 11:07 PM
I'm starting to think this could be a hoax and the pics so far enhanced! There seems very little evidence to show this man is XXXL. Chinese whispers??!
[post=291483]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey donkeyboy dude. A day back you were saying you'd check Hockney out as you live in his part of town. Got tired of the chase already -_-

So here's a little help to challenge you to revitalize your search buddy, as I am currently way away from London: when I knew him he lived in Chelsea and I can only tell you straight up what I saw on several occasions - the longest thickest cock I ever saw both in the raw and slung low in his pants. The bars he "hung in" in Kings Road were Dome, Poo-na-na (he was a buddy of Aussie Pete who used to stage a one-niter there), Chelsea Potter pub on Saturdays in summer...other bars were in the West End, and of course he used to run one-niters himself which I guess he no longer does!

Donkeyboy, we are relying on you to bring us the news from the front. I'd love to know what the dude is up to with his giant schlong. Like Jonno, I could never quite get the big bastard outta my head, y'know? So what happened dude? Get on that case and report back. It's my birthday next week and a good siting like Jonno's PLUS a phone pic could brighten my day man. :D

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still determined to hunt "it" down, but because there are no actual pics of the thing, I was (am) beginning to think the claims were fake! Watch this space!

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Jonno+Mar 17 2005, 02:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jonno &#064; Mar 17 2005, 02:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-duracock9x6@Mar 17 2005, 12:43 AM
Okay am I a dumbass or doing something wrong where are the pics that everyone is talking bout I have read every page of this thread and only seen the pic of the Damien guy in the tan pants ( the outline of the huge cock ) is there a link I am missing to see the cock of all cocks please let me know.  I want to see the huge penis too.

:D  dura
[post=291513]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually duracock 9x6, there are two pics put up by a guy he used to work with a few days back. One was from a magazine here in the UK. We are all waiting for a nude shot mentioned by a guy from Germany who used to work with him. And donkeyboy, all I can tell you is what I saw at the urinal, in the flesh. I&#39;m a man who&#39;s hard to impress in terms of size. My last FT partner had a genuine 10 and I know how difficult it is to find something like even that. I know it seems almost fantastic, but the reason I am so obsessive about Damian&#39;s cock is that I LOVE size and never thought I&#39;d see anything like it. It struck me right to the core when I saw it soft and pissing. I promise you this is no joke&#33;
[post=291553]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

What&#39;s an FT partner? x(

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bullshit meter sounded off a while ago. I was wondering when someone else would finally have a similar reaction.

Could this be staff or friends of a minor politician giving him some "caché" by giving us a yarn about him having one of the world&#39;s largest cocks and being a wild and prolific f*cker? Odd that apparently NO ONE seems to be able to produce a clear pic of such an organ. Yet it&#39;s been seen "publically" by so many, for so long.

Odd that someone with a 16 x 10 incher is so sexually active with apparently no trouble using it when various other members here with smaller (12 x 8 and less) dicks have reported a lot of difficulty finding suitable partners. All very odd. Or perhaps....

....I remember "The Omen." About a child of Satan, who lived in London and carried the sign of the The Devil. He would rise in the "eternal sea" of politics to destroy the world. And his name was...ohh...what the hell was his name? I forgot.

But anyway could this enormous endowment be the mark of the Evil One? As someone pointed out, he "stares into your eyes and it&#39;s quite unsettling." Yes. I think he&#39;s Satan&#39;s child. Let us kill him. Or give him the "Rasputin treatment" and rob him of his evil powers.

Well, it was just a suggestion. Never mind.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Here is the infamous cutoff of his head:

http://www.geocities.com/byelections99/ken...99/hockney.html

Ive searcehd useing 2 search engines in both image and page modefor pics of him nude to please the masses, but i couldnt find anything.

I didnt really expect to - he is a politician after all...

hungmark

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Likewise - I have read this thread from top to bottom, and to be honest, unless we see some actual proof (yeah I know that ANY photo could be photoshopped), then it must surely rank as something invented on the internet.

Sorry to sound sceptical to the guys who say they have seen it...

Perhaps someone said he was a huge penis.... he is a politician afterall :p

Cockrocker

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Simon9@Mar 17 2005, 02:51 PM
My bullshit meter sounded off a while ago. I was wondering when someone else would finally have a similar reaction.

Could this be staff or friends of a minor politician giving him some "caché" by giving us a yarn about him having one of the world&#39;s largest cocks and being a wild and prolific f*cker? Odd that apparently NO ONE seems to be able to produce a clear pic of such an organ. Yet it&#39;s been seen "publically" by so many, for so long.

[post=291637]Quoted post[/post]​

"friends and staff" put this stuff up? Politicians are only supposed to fuck when they have a wife + 2 kids :) OK I can buy the idea that the 10 chicks a nite etc might play slightly in his favor, but the rest? him hauling it out? showing off? the homo-erotic realtionship with the artist and with his buddy Kev? No way. I can see why it seems fantastic, thinking about it. If you are on a site like this, gay, bi or str8 and cock-oriented, it seems too good to be true. But outside this little bubble, man...I&#39;m not so sure. If I were standing for election it would not feature on my prospectus :wow:

I think I would be more inclined to think that guys might say something about knowing him when they didn&#39;t. Kinda starfucking without the fuck. But I see no evidence of that really. I can only tell you what I saw with my own eyes. For a brief but great period I was on that scene and I was coming to terms, as a then str8 guy, with my love of cock. Whether in pants or on those occasions where it got pulled out, I pretended I wasn&#39;t looking at Hockmey&#39;s schlong when I was and I guess I posted because I got this blast from the past and am now at peace with my own needs and desires.

And frankly I&#39;d like to see him again. Does he still show off like that? Is he still that crazy? Is he, above all, bi? I tried to touch base but all numbers I have drew a blank.

Photos? Well stop and think outside of our bubble. All the celebs we talk about and post on. Dolph Lundgren, Liam Neeson etc etc. Where are all the nude shots of these guys? I don&#39;t know much about Basquait but I checked him out after reading the guy&#39;s posts and you see loadsa references to him with a huge schlong. But again where are the shots? The difference is that Hockney did indeed used to show bigtime and was well-known on the Chelsea scene for the size of the thing.

And till recently how did you get a photo? Would any of us honestly take a camera to London&#39;s trendiest niteclub, get it out at the exact moment when the thing was swinging, and take a shot? I always wanted to, believe me, but I just wouldn&#39;t dare. And photos in places like that? Big no no. And of all those people on that scene, I bet not one knows anything about these posts or about lpsg even. But saying all that, I do believe there are shots around. And now with camera phones it is a lot easier. I am telling you guys in London again that the guy was ALWAYS up for it when I knew him. Approachable and even with humor about his size.

Maybe all this is just too much for some until confirmed by nude shots, and if I can&#39;t convince you, well no problem man. I guess it&#39;s a bit like the fact that I am totally turned on by Dolph Lundgren and was once told by a woman at Browns in London that he had a HUGE schlong. I wanted it so much to be true but ended up saying No, I mustn&#39;t believe it until proved, otherwise it&#39;ll drive me nuts. Torment me. I guess that this is the case with Hockney.

Finally, quite a lot of guys have gotten in touch with me and I have given them some ideas of where they might find him etc. But if it you English cockhounds cannot do the job, looks like I&#39;ll have to bring forward my vacation&#33; Loved your reference to Hockney and The Omen. I have a story about that too but I think I&#39;ll wait till we get some nude photos now &#33;&#33;&#33;

Later guys

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Simon9@Mar 17 2005, 10:51 AM
Could this be staff or friends of a minor politician giving him some "caché" by giving us a yarn about him having one of the world&#39;s largest cocks and being a wild and prolific f*cker?

I doubt that this thread was a &#39;plant&#39; (although I&#39;m dismayed that the original poster has never returned to see the wild reaction to his post). That said, I also doubt that Hockney is quite as big as claimed.

What I suspect is that Hockney&#39;s pretty big, but not as big as people might be claiming. I&#39;m not saying the witnesses we have on the board are lying, but most of the sightings have been at bars and parties and places where alcohol is served, and this might lead to fuzzy recollections and overestimations of his size. And then -- like any good fish story -- the recollection gets a little more fantastic every time the story is retold.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Cockrocker+Mar 17 2005, 07:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cockrocker &#064; Mar 17 2005, 07:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Simon9@Mar 17 2005, 02:51 PM

"friends and staff" put this stuff up? Politicians are only supposed to fuck when they have a wife + 2 kids :) OK I can buy the idea that the 10 chicks a nite etc might play slightly in his favor, but the rest? him hauling it out? showing off? the homo-erotic realtionship with the artist and with his buddy Kev? No way. I can see why it seems fantastic, thinking about it. If you are on a site like this, gay, bi or str8 and cock-oriented, it seems too good to be true. But outside this little bubble, man...I&#39;m not so sure. If I were standing for election it would not feature on my prospectus :wow:

I think I would be more inclined to think that guys might say something about knowing him when they didn&#39;t. Kinda starfucking without the fuck. But I see no evidence of that really. I can only tell you what I saw with my own eyes. For a brief but great period I was on that scene and I was coming to terms, as a then str8 guy, with my love of cock. Whether in pants or on those occasions where it got pulled out, I pretended I wasn&#39;t looking at Hockmey&#39;s schlong when I was and I guess I posted because I got this blast from the past and am now at peace with my own needs and desires.

And frankly I&#39;d like to see him again. Does he still show off like that? Is he still that crazy? Is he, above all, bi? I tried to touch base but all numbers I have drew a blank.

Photos? Well stop and think outside of our bubble. All the celebs we talk about and post on. Dolph Lundgren, Liam Neeson etc etc. Where are all the nude shots of these guys? I don&#39;t know much about Basquait but I checked him out after reading the guy&#39;s posts and you see loadsa references to him with a huge schlong. But again where are the shots? The difference is that Hockney did indeed used to show bigtime and was well-known on the Chelsea scene for the size of the thing.

And till recently how did you get a photo? Would any of us honestly take a camera to London&#39;s trendiest niteclub, get it out at the exact moment when the thing was swinging, and take a shot? I always wanted to, believe me, but I just wouldn&#39;t dare. And photos in places like that? Big no no. And of all those people on that scene, I bet not one knows anything about these posts or about lpsg even. But saying all that, I do believe there are shots around. And now with camera phones it is a lot easier. I am telling you guys in London again that the guy was ALWAYS up for it when I knew him. Approachable and even with humor about his size.

Maybe all this is just too much for some until confirmed by nude shots, and if I can&#39;t convince you, well no problem man. I guess it&#39;s a bit like the fact that I am totally turned on by Dolph Lundgren and was once told by a woman at Browns in London that he had a HUGE schlong. I wanted it so much to be true but ended up saying No, I mustn&#39;t believe it until proved, otherwise it&#39;ll drive me nuts. Torment me. I guess that this is the case with Hockney.

Finally, quite a lot of guys have gotten in touch with me and I have given them some ideas of where they might find him etc. But if it you English cockhounds cannot do the job, looks like I&#39;ll have to bring forward my vacation&#33; Loved your reference to Hockney and The Omen. I have a story about that too but I think I&#39;ll wait till we get some nude photos now &#33;&#33;&#33;

Later guys
[post=291704]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey,

The two magazine pics demonstrate some thing other than empty pant legs. Since I can&#39;t be in London to do my own search and get arrested for a terrorist attack on a governmental employee, I think I&#39;ll just savor the fact that there are these photos to think about. Like "contimplate-the-pant-leg."

blackwood

efisio:
Originally posted by mindseye+Mar 17 2005, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mindseye &#064; Mar 17 2005, 09:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Simon9@Mar 17 2005, 10:51 AM
Could this be staff or friends of a minor politician giving him some "caché" by giving us a yarn about him having one of the world&#39;s largest cocks and being a wild and prolific f*cker?

I doubt that this thread was a &#39;plant&#39; (although I&#39;m dismayed that the original poster has never returned to see the wild reaction to his post). That said, I also doubt that Hockney is quite as big as claimed.

What I suspect is that Hockney&#39;s pretty big, but not as big as people might be claiming. I&#39;m not saying the witnesses we have on the board are lying, but most of the sightings have been at bars and parties and places where alcohol is served, and this might lead to fuzzy recollections and overestimations of his size. And then -- like any good fish story -- the recollection gets a little more fantastic every time the story is retold.
[post=291706]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Maybe guys have been so excited at thoughts of seeing such size and maybe this guy hangs thru 25cm (10 inches) and not 30cm (12 inches), and in erection there is no judge yet. But it is the case that this guy must be very very large to show in this way. Guys even with big soft penises do not show in this way, and never have I seen one of this magnitude. The riding pants are very sexy. I shall soon be studying English in London and it is my aim to find him. I myself hang large at near 20 cm but the show I can make is nothing as compared to this, even in the tightest and thinnest pants. If any Italian guys are on lpsg get in touch. Efisio E

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Mar 9 2005, 10:04 AM
yeah this guy is pretty well-known in and around west london to this day. from what I&#39;ve heard, he&#39;s kind of a twit, but he obviously gets away with it very well, so more power to him I say. I don&#39;t know about the politics thing; politicians are usually mental cases anyway.
[post=289530]Quoted post[/post]​

Hmmm, your avatar and all... you don&#39;t say mate.... mental case... hmmm, looking like Lars Ulrich meets Jack Nicholson in that muggy, right right?&#33;

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by Bullnob@Feb 27 2005, 01:17 PM
This post appeared on the Popbitch website about a guy called Damian Hockney, who is the very attractive young deputy leader of a new political party in the UK called Veritas run by the chat show host Robert Kilroy Silk.

...Celebrity donger <<
In chinos, veritas

joey writes:
"Damian Hockney, who became the only other person
in Robert Kilroy-Silk&#39;s new Veritas political
party this week, used to live in Chelsea years
ago when I knew him (before the pecs surgery and
botox). Damian used to mince about the Worlds End
area in cycling shorts to show off the outline of
his ginormous cock, truly a monster. He liked
to discuss it with everyone, claiming that its
enormity was due to growing up in Africa,
and not having much to do except mess about
with the local kids, whose favourite past-time
was stretching their penises with stones and
heat to make them bigger. Apparently he gets
light-headed even with just a semi lob-on."

Anyone know anything?&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=286910]Quoted post[/post]​

I met this guy and his girlfriend at a club called Momos this past Summer and it is true- he hangs likea horse... They are both into black men that are hung and we had a very interesting time in the back room

Bullnob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I am amazed. I posted the original comment on Damian Hockney and simply forgot about it on lpsg because as a seasoned cockhound I also made enquiries elsewhere (like I see others are now doing&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;) and got replies into my inbox. Only when someone sent me a PM from lpsg which I just downloaded saying "where are you, you are being asked for&#33;&#33;&#33;" have I rushed to see the response. This is my first visit since Feb so apologiess. Awesome is all I can say. Sorry Mindseye, I join the site after lurking for a long time and then forget basic courtesy. Thanks for the info&#33;&#33;&#33;

Interesting also, because I got LOADS of response from my other lines of enquiry. Not sure how many of you are in the UK, but a censored version of the bitchy bit on Popbitch was featured in the Evening Standard, the main London newspaper. It didn&#39;t say &#39;ginormous&#39; but you got the general idea, including a rather bemused comment from Hockney himself. And of course quite a few people commented, including a girl Hockney knew through her former boyfriend. She&#39;s a friend of mine and she told me the funniest stories.

Every Saturday at Hockney&#39;s apartment in the Kings Road, a whole group used to party, get completely pissed or stoned and go over to a bar called the Dome to carry on the drinking etc. A bit like the guy who posted about watching Hockney having a piss, a gay waiter at the Dome was encouraged by a group of Hockney&#39;s friends to go in to watch the same thing. He came out in a state of shock - they said he was never the same again&#33;&#33;&#33;

This girl&#39;s ex-boyfriend introduced Hockney and his friend Kev to each other (he has been mentioned by a number of posters), and she said that although they both thought of themselves as hetero studs, Hockney and his friend Kev were widely teased for their strange and intense relationship. She said that Kev&#39;s girlfriend got so pissed off with him going on about Hockney&#39;s dick all the time and lobbing it out that she suggested they should become lovers, and the pair got really pissed off with that. She also confirmed that Kev started the rumour about it being enlarged by African stretching exercises, and that the pair used to play up to it.

Kev would write poems and shout them into Hockney&#39;s ear in a bar, for sometimes like 20 minutes non-stop. People used to think they were snogging. On a funny aside, she told me that Hockney was always late for things and one night arrived late for a dinner with a group of friends. He arrived, leaned over Kev as he put his hands on Kev&#39;s shoulders, exchanged a few words and they kissed very gently and tenderly on the lips in front of the whole table, and Hockney then casually went to his seat. She said you could hear the gasps around the table because both girlfriends were there. Because it was so stagey, she said that lot of the crowd thought it was a "fuck off" gesture to everyone. She said they were both thought of as rather intense, arrogant, very goodlooking and charming when they wanted to be and a total fucking nightmare when they didn&#39;t. If they fought, which they did all the time, people would say "lovers&#39; tiff, lover&#39;s tiff". On one occasion in the Dome, two of their friends each grabbed the pair, who had actually started to hit each other, and forced them to face each other as if to make them kiss. "For God&#39;s sake Hockney shove it up his fucking arse and the pair of you just get over it," was how one guy put it.

The subject of how he was able to fuck with it apparently came up repeatedly and lots of people used to say that no way could women handle it etc etc. Kev apparently piped up that Hockney held the base of it while fucking to allow him to fuck hard but to give himself the illusion that it was all going in. As the conversation wore on, and he was asked questions, it became apparent to all that it was probably Kev that did the holding around the base of the cock while Hockney penetrated the fortunate/unfortunate woman. As one of the guys put it, the top half of the cock was inside the woman, the bottom half was penetrating Kevin&#39;s clenched clasped hands.

I&#39;m knackered as I just got in from a party, but I&#39;ll post something in the next day or so about what another contact told me about the situation between Hockney and the black artist Basquiat, which tends to confirm what Rico 9x6 told us in the last posting I&#39;ve seen after going through all these posts. Lucky bastard Rico and maybe you can tell us more about how you got on with Hockney and his girlfriend&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bullnob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by rico 9x6@Mar 24 2005, 02:07 AM

I met this guy and his girlfriend at a club called Momos this past Summer and it is true- he hangs likea horse... They are both into black men that are hung and we had a very interesting time in the back room
[post=293527]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Rico, a friend of mine worked at Momo and I finally caught up with hime earlier this evening. he told that a mystery tall dark guy with a giant cock used to come in a lot last summer with an American girl with very large tits and was always going off for sex out back and the staff used to sneak a look from time to time, and it was obvious he knew they were watching...and when I checked on it, Hockney&#39;s election office last summer was 100 yards from Momo&#33;&#33; So I guess we don&#39;t need to look any further for the mystery tall dark guy with the giant cock. You got lucky mate&#33;

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by extremely&#045;huge@Mar 27 2005, 10:56 AM
who has more pics off damian? that&#39;s the question? post them.......
[post=294370]Quoted post[/post]​

extremely hugh,,

A man after my heart.....Excellent pic son

blackwood

rico 9x6

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by Bullnob+Mar 26 2005, 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bullnob &#064; Mar 26 2005, 07:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rico 9x6@Mar 24 2005, 02:07 AM

[post=293527]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Rico, a friend of mine worked at Momo and I finally caught up with hime earlier this evening. he told that a mystery tall dark guy with a giant cock used to come in a lot last summer with an American girl with very large tits and was always going off for sex out back and the staff used to sneak a look from time to time, and it was obvious he knew they were watching...and when I checked on it, Hockney&#39;s election office last summer was 100 yards from Momo&#33;&#33; So I guess we don&#39;t need to look any further for the mystery tall dark guy with the giant cock. You got lucky mate&#33;
[post=294311]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s true... he is cock crazy and likes to be around people who are into big cocks- beacause he likes to worship and be worshiped ( reminds me of the greek stories)....his girlfriend is a peice- she has a pair of the biggest tits that she is always squeezing into tight sweaters at his request.... the time at Momos was very interesting beacause these rock stars were visiting and a few of the members are into size and the guitarest is just crazy for big guys- i guess because women are so availble - he likes something that challenges him. I will have to go into more detail later....but Damian does frequent a hamman laet afternoons in the W1 area near Soho for afternoon releaxation and fun.