Politics and HIV

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, here's some interesting news to chew yer cud on. At first, the title of the Article seems to say HIV is on the rise EVERYWHERE! But nope. Read the whole thing. It supports what we evil, godless AIDS Activists have known all along, that legalization and EDUCATION AND MAJOR PUBLIC RELATIONS about AIDS is a primary tool for keeping the number of people infected low.

Check out: The Associated Press: New HIV infections increasing among homosexuals

So, a more "conservative" society which criminalizes homosexuality and education about homosexuality increases the incidence of AIDS? How many times do we need to come full circle before the homophobes and anti sex-edphobes get it? How many more lives need to be put at risk. How many more people need to die? :mad:

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quite a lot, I'd think. People in authority like bogey men, they are great for whipping up support. Every politician feels he needs a cause, and if there isnt a real one, well just invent one.

Frequently the best thing to do is nothing except tell people the real truth, but it just isnt a vote winner...

On the one hand, Adolf Hitler won his postion by raging against certain groups in society. On the other hand he might just have won his subsequent little local difficulty if he hadnt slaughtered or exiled a major portion of the countries best educated. I guess he thought it was worth it.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Every society has a target. Most every organizations have a target. For an odd reason, humanity can't get itself moving without some fixation that involves minorities. Bad guys. Horrors.

Be interesting to see--should I live so long--when whites become the minority in the USA.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I get tired of just being categorized as "evil" as a murderer or child molester. When the facts are that 9 out of every 10 pedophles are straight men, gay men and women still get all the blame. And the bible thumpers have it in their twisted minds that homosexulaity is the same as murder? Yeah, right.