Poll about your circumcision!! (Method, Style, Etc.)

Circumcision Poll (see Questions below)

• Total voters

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poll about your circumcision!! (Method, Style, Etc.)

This is a SEVEN part poll, please answer ALL EIGHT questions!!!
(Sorry there is so many, but I kept thinking of more as I was creating it, its a good thing that the poll limits to 30 choices, or there could be more questions.)

Part 1: Question 1: What method was used for your Circumcision?

Part 2: Question 2: How do you know this?

Part 3: Question 3: How old are you?

Part 4: What style is your circumcision?
Question 4: Is your circumcision High or Low?
Question 5: How tight is your circumcision?

Part 5: Question 6: Do you have your frenulum?

Part 6: Question 7: When was your circumcision performed?

Part 7: Question 8: Is your circumcision Compete or Partial?

If you need help answering any of these question heres a few links to help.

Circumcision Techniques:
Circ Instrument & Technique Set

Circumcision Styles:
NICE CUTS
STYLE AND RESULTS

Note: This Poll/Thread is not intended to become a pro/con circumcision discussion, only a discussion with regard to the questions above. Thanks.

Note: I set it so the poll responses are visible so we can match up peoples responses.

It would be great for you to post your answers in a reply to the thread, so we can see them all together.

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plastibell

At some point I saw a note in my baby book,
(It mentioned a plastic piece of some type)

When I pull my remaining skin back, I believe that I would have whats considered a high circ, since there does seem to be some remaining internal foreskin.

Loose
No, though I'm not 100% sure

Infancy

I'd say my circ is more of a partial considering that my glans is always partially covered when soft.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freehand

I was awake and able to see

High Circ

Moderately Tight. Loose when flaccid tight when erect.

No, had it removed due to numerous frenulum breves

At the age of 24

Complete.

adam

Expert Member
Media
Part 1: Question 1: What method was used for your Circumcision? freehand

Part 2: Question 2: How do you know this? doctor/medical record

Part 3: Question 3: How old are you? 24

Question 4: Is your circumcision High or Low? high
Question 5: How tight is your circumcision? tight

Part 5: Question 6: Do you have your frenulum? yup

Part 6: Question 7: When was your circumcision performed? 16

Part 7: Question 8: Is your circumcision Compete or Partial? complete

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
Gomco Clamp

Dark brown circ scar on shaft typical of Gomco

High circ, since scar is midway up shaft when pulling back remaining skin

Loose
Yes

Infancy

Partial - my glans is typically partially covered when soft.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my hubby's circ. is #1 free hand #2 he watched them circumcise his cock #3 he is 44 #4 high but not tight. #5 tight when hard slightly lose when soft # 6 no he don't have his #7 as an adult he was 33 #8 complete his penis head is always exposed when soft or heard either one.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my hubby's circ. is #1 free hand #2 he watched them circumcise his cock #3 he is 44 #4 high but not tight. #5 tight when hard slightly lose when soft # 6 no he don't have his #7 as an adult he was 33 #8 complete his penis head is always exposed when soft or heard either one.

He watched them?

I think I'd be too freaked out to watch, I have a hard enough time getting stitches even if its numb and I cry like a baby when there trying to numb it.

Did he get a choice if he wanted to watch or not?

I'd be afraid that I would move and then the doctor would cut something he's not suppose to.

To your knowledge did he get a choice about style or method?

What was his reason for getting circ'ed at 33?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He watched them?

I think I'd be too freaked out to watch, I have a hard enough time getting stitches even if its numb and I cry like a baby when there trying to numb it.

Did he get a choice if he wanted to watch or not?

I'd be afraid that I would move and then the doctor would cut something he's not suppose to.

To your knowledge did he get a choice about style or method?

What was his reason for getting circ'ed at 33?

yes his Dr. ask him if he wanted to as a joke. to break the ice sort of but being my hubby is a hands on guy, he said yes. lol his Dr. told him he was the only one who has ever seen it being done out of his many patients.

no hubby didn't move they had his legs in Velcro an he had the local done where they just numb the area where they are cutting. he said it felt like a small sweat bee sting an after the first stick he didn't feel any thing else.

yes he picked out the style he wanted for himself he explained how he wanted it if possible an the Dr. did it exactly as hubby wanted.

he just got tired of the hassle of trying to keep it clean an all. an he is a very neat an clean person.[ thought i should say this as we have a few here who seem to thank all it takes is water an the uncut cock is a god send of cleanliness. ] [ WRONG ] no matter how much he tried he always had a very bad odor their that wouldn't go away. sometimes i could smell it threw his pants when just rustling around on the sofa or what ever, but he couldn't help it. it would always be so irritated in the summer months especially, an would bother him even in the winter also. under his foreskin would be all red an itchy at times an swollen like a purple plumb his Dr. gave him creams an the like while at the same time telling him he should get cut, because these things usually don't work for long unless you keep using them. an his Dr. was right they didn't help much so he wanted circumcised. he had this problem for some time. but finally made up his mind to get the snip. i know i haven't mist the hassle of the skin. an his penis head is nice an smooth pinkish color now. also any time the sexual fun begins we can just hop right to it. an enjoy it with out all the fuss that was connected to him when he had a foreskin. i had mist the cut cock feeling i had gotten before with past b/f an such. but it didn't take long to realize how good it is with his after he got the chance to use it again. anything else you mite want to know about it just ask or pm me an ill try to answer best i can.:wink:

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is it natural. i hve to use loobue everytime i jack off because it hurts my circumcized penis

he never has used any lube when he jerks it, or when i jerk him off either, except for one time an he didn't like it, said he much prefers the sensation with out it, an he hasn't used it since. he also doesn't get dried out or cracked or sore like some say they do, nor do i during sex, and the feeling is much better than before to me as well as him. [ although I'm sure some don't agree with this, an thats OK everyones different on this one ] some guys need it i guess, or maybe they just want to use it because of what others say maybe. a few guys i know have a loose circumcised cock which looks uncut just with a quick glance at them, but i know they are cut because they have gotten circ, not very long ago. they use lube now an then when they jerk their cocks. also another friend has a very high an tight cir, he doesn't use lube either an is a close friend to me as well as his g/f as well i ask her if she ever used any when she plays with him an she says no she don't either so to each his/her own it seems. but hubby hasn't used any since that one time.

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
is it natural. i hve to use loobue everytime i jack off because it hurts my circumcized penis

I don't know if my circumcision was always as loose as it is now, but I remember when I first started jacking off back in hs, that sometimes I would have sores and scabs on my penis from jerking off so much, eventually it stopped, so I'm not sure if this was when I stretched the skin on my penis or if it has always been the way it is now.

I don't have to use lube to jerk off, but sometimes (well alot of times) I like to since that way I can play with the head and it just makes for a smoother gliding action, though I'm not such a big fan of the cleanup after, but it can be hot and I can play with it for extended periods of time without any problems.

I honestly don't know how guys with a tight cut can jerk without any skin movement at all, I would think there would be way too much friction, but that's just my opinion and I know that I've used lube on guys when jerking them off, but that could have just been because it was available.

D_Louie Lefthanger

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know if my circumcision was always as loose as it is now, but I remember when I first started jacking off back in hs, that sometimes I would have sores and scabs on my penis from jerking off so much, eventually it stopped, so I'm not sure if this was when I stretched the skin on my penis or if it has always been the way it is now.

I don't have to use lube to jerk off, but sometimes (well alot of times) I like to since that way I can play with the head and it just makes for a smoother gliding action, though I'm not such a big fan of the cleanup after, but it can be hot and I can play with it for extended periods of time without any problems.

I honestly don't know how guys with a tight cut can jerk without any skin movement at all, I would think there would be way too much friction, but that's just my opinion and I know that I've used lube on guys when jerking them off, but that could have just been because it was available.

Same here. I typically use my shaft skin to j/o because I don't like the mess. However, I may use lube for the enhanced sensation on the glans.

adam

Expert Member
Media

The skin is too tight to have smooth gliding motion with, however, it is slightly movable. So I can jerk off same way as you do though the head stimulation is impossibe.
Generally I use lub. I think my way of getting stimulation is rubbing the head and shaft rather than up-and-down motion.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Circ Ring

Did it myself

Loose

Moderatly High

Moderatly loose

Yes

Age 20

Sometimes covers about a third of the glans but most of the time just the edge.

xylopho

Experimental Member
Media
I had to find a good doc who could do it the way I wanted. The frenulum was seperated at the head and the base, but most of the middle was kept. I also wanted to keep as much of the inner foreskin as possible. Manged to keep around 80% of it or so. The doctor said he had to keep rolling the skin in and out of the clamp to get it right. Normally a gomco will remove about half the inner and half the outer.

BigdickguyinTX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Plastibell

No visible scarline

Loose

Moderatly High

Moderatly loose

Yes

Part 6: Question 7: When was your circumcision performed? Birth

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gomco Clamp

Brown circ scar on shaft

Birth

High circ, scar is midway up shaft

Tight
No

Infancy

Complete.