Poll: Age Limit For Cock Training, Erotic Expansion, Etc.?

How old should people be to train in the Path of Eros?

Votes: 13 61.9%

Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else? Specify in comments.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As some of you may know, I have been working to document a number of practices that I have found very practical and effective for myself, as well as for my various trainees. However, these techniques are all related somehow or another to our bodies and the libido, and can require a lot of discipline to master, and not fall prey to various pitfalls, like overindulging in these activities because to be honest they feel so freakin' amazing, while actually helping train our cocks (Cock Training can help add length, girth, work on curvature, sensitivity, stamina, cum training, or work on anything else), muscles (as in Conscious Bodybuilding), expand our relationship with our bodies and libidos, and ultimately helping fully awaken our energy and facilitating awakening experiences.

I want to make these techniques available to as many people as possible, but certainly don't want to have them available to minors, and my hunch is that they should only be available to people who are fully adult, i.e. at least 21, so they are more likely to be able to not overdo things in one way or another. Or, should the age be higher, such as 25, because we all know it takes a while to really mature?

What do you think?

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why should there be an age limit on how to improve yourself?
I also felt good sexual habits should be taught in school.

I totally agree that, in the ideal society, it might be possible to have classes like this taught to people of all ages, but there are many ways that trainees can misunderstand the coach-trainee dynamic, overdo their training, or lose balance with the rest of their lives, without a strong ability to focus. Since most guys tend to focus on sex and their cocks a lot anyway, I don't want to make the problem more difficult until people are likely to have some degree of self-control.

Keep the opinions coming, I'm genuinely curious about what folks think, as I have been only taking on trainees who are 21+, and now have 18 year-olds asking about training. As the Head Coach, the call is mine to make, but I respect everyone's opinion and feedback.

Don’t believe in age limits. What’s Eros? :eek:

Sounds like something I would do. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheTempleOfEros

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you and i might be very similar.

I have found the younger generation to be lacking in skills and stamina.

Very few of the youth today will cum more than once.

I constantly hear from girls that they cannot get fucked well.

I give tips and exercises to my friend’s kids on how to perform better.

TheTempleOfEros

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don’t believe in age limits. What’s Eros? :eek:
Sounds like something I would do. :D

Eros refers to our libido, desire, vitality, the life force that flows through all things (aka qi, prana, viriditas, energy, etc.), and the power of attraction in all senses, at all levels of our body, mind, and entire being.

For more info, see my blog, and feel free to join the Path of Eros group on here, though I have been so busy with trainees I haven’t had time to start posting in that group yet.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Eros refers to our libido, desire, vitality, the life force that flows through all things (aka qi, prana, viriditas, energy, etc.), and the power of attraction in all senses, at all levels of our body, mind, and entire being.

For more info, see my blog, and feel free to join the Path of Eros group on here, though I have been so busy with trainees I haven’t had time to start posting in that group yet.
I will! Thanks!

gP4musclefreaks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As some of you may know, I have been working to document a number of practices that I have found very practical and effective for myself, as well as for my various trainees. However, these techniques are all related somehow or another to our bodies and the libido, and can require a lot of discipline to master, and not fall prey to various pitfalls, like overindulging in these activities because to be honest they feel so freakin' amazing, while actually helping train our cocks (Cock Training can help add length, girth, work on curvature, sensitivity, stamina, cum training, or work on anything else), muscles (as in Conscious Bodybuilding), expand our relationship with our bodies and libidos, and ultimately helping fully awaken our energy and facilitating awakening experiences.

I want to make these techniques available to as many people as possible, but certainly don't want to have them available to minors, and my hunch is that they should only be available to people who are fully adult, i.e. at least 21, so they are more likely to be able to not overdo things in one way or another. Or, should the age be higher, such as 25, because we all know it takes a while to really mature?

What do you think?
Agree