Poll: Attention span

Can you address yourself to the fucking question?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • I don't have an opinion about this, but I believe that you are hanging on my every word.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My attention-span is hard to explain. I can concentrate fiercely on something while doing something else, but then I think that I'm not really paying attention to what I'm currently doing. Then, I realise I'm actually thinking about all three things at once. But, do those things have my attention? I suppose that makes me a thoughtful squirrel.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My attention-span is hard to explain. I can concentrate fiercely on something while doing something else, but then I think that I'm not really paying attention to what I'm currently doing. Then, I realise I'm actually thinking about all three things at once. But, do those things have my attention? I suppose that makes me a thoughtful squirrel.

Abs!
:eek:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Yes! I understand they wear shamrock-themed briefs and dance around the local pub as part of the religious service.

I may have be one of the few who hasn't seen a Priest in his briefs so I wouldn't know. :eek:

*Sorry. Cheap shot*

Father Ted was funny but I liked him better when he was called Father Trendy.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. (Go check out my old thread on the topic. Ah, go on, go on, go on. . . .)
:biggrin1: Ah, dear Father Ted - how I love thee. I think I need to make use of my box-set, again. I particularly enjoyed Ms Banister's post about it not being British. :tongue:

I may have be one of the few who hasn't seen a Priest in his briefs so I wouldn't know. :eek:

*Sorry. Cheap shot*

Father Ted was funny but I liked him better when he was called Father Trendy.
Briefs or not, my priest was always trendy. He served orange juice and biscuits in the church hall. :eek:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No but yah but no but yah but no but ya but no but ya but Tracy told me that she heard from Kevin that he heard from Laura that she heard from Gavin that Macy had an affair with her friend's ugly step sister but Tristan assures me that she's not a lesbian cuz it was just a fling and it's just that one time so you can't even call it a phase, ya know?