Poll: Attention span

Can you address yourself to the fucking question?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • I don't have an opinion about this, but I believe that you are hanging on my every word.

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

monel

Sexy Member
Media
:biggrin1: Ah, dear Father Ted - how I love thee. I think I need to make use of my box-set, again. I particularly enjoyed Ms Banister's post about it not being British. :tongue:

Briefs or not, my priest was always trendy. He served orange juice and biscuits in the church hall. :eek:

I prefer my Priests to be wearing briefs while serving juice and biscuits in the Church hall. Actually I prefer they were briefs at all times :biggrin1:

Can you pay attention to a question that is asked of you, focus on giving a complete answer, and not go off on a tangent?

Rarely. Tangents are interesting things though. They can take you to places off the beaten track. Like in Australia for instance, lots of tracks leading every which way. Losing your way can be a dangerous thing, you could trip and fall, serverley injure youself maybe even kill yourself. But thats the circle of life isn't it. Circles can have tangents running off them you know, they don't have to be stra....................

Last edited by a moderator:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The mathematician said to his lover, "I wish I was your first derivative, so I could lie tangent to your curves."

monel

Sexy Member
Media
It's a myth that goldfish only have a very short memory. They can quickly locate their stash of nuts and acorns up to two years later. And i learned recently that they are related to tree beavers.

I like goldfish but didn't know they came in nut and acorn flavor. I'll have to watch for those.

BTW, has anyone here ever had jellybeans? Do you like them? I think I want to try some.