POLL: Clear Majority *support* new Healthcare Law

D

deleted15807

Once you lay out the specifics of the law approval goes up. As usual the crooksandliars are always way out ahead with lies, smears and disinformation.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
As someone who objected to the bill because it does not go nearly far enough,
I was particularly struck by this:
The largest single group, 48%, calls the legislation "a good first step" that needs to be followed by more action. And 4% say the bill itself makes the most important changes needed in the nation's health care system.

The will of the people seems to be there and growing, now if only the politicians will nut up.

If anything makes the Holy 3in1's heads explode, it will probably be this:
No one gets overwhelmingly positive ratings on the issue, but Obama fares the best: 46% say his work has been excellent or good; 31% call it poor.
and this:
8% say the health care system doesn't need reform.

Wonder what :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: will tell us "We, the American People" think next?

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope Trinity's head doesn't explode...

Poll: Health care plan gains favor - USATODAY.com

-mike
[Trinitroll impersonation]

This HIGHLY scientific poll of the FACTS proves beyond ANY shadow of a doubt that OBAMA has a MANDATE, will win reelection UNCONTESTED in 2012, and will be designated as the 5th face on Mt Rushmore by the time he runs for his 3rd reelection in 2020.

CASE CLOSED.

[/Trinitroll impersonation]

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
I hope Trinity's head doesn't explode...

Poll: Health care plan gains favor - USATODAY.com

-mike

This poll was already posted and my head didn't explode. :31:
Americans by 9 percentage points have a favorable view of the health care overhaul that President Obama signed into law Tuesday, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, a notable turnaround from surveys before the vote that showed a plurality against it.
By 49%-40% those surveyed say it was "a good thing" rather than a bad one that Congress passed the bill. Half describe their reaction in positive terms, as "enthusiastic" or "pleased," while about four in 10 describe it in negative ways, as "disappointed" or "angry."
The largest single group, 48%, calls the bill "a good first step" that should be followed by more action on health care. An additional 4% also have a favorable view, saying the bill makes the most important changes needed in the nation's health care system.
Pelosi helped Obama get his GOOVE back alright. :rolleyes:

This was a one day poll and Gallup admits:
Polls conducted entirely in one day, such as this one, are subject to additional error or bias not found in polls conducted over several days.
Gallup

Even Gallup admits that more Democrats supported it, more Republicans did not support it and Independents were evenly split.

Gallup's headline says:
By Slim Margin, Americans Support Healthcare Bill's Passage
Independents evenly split in their basic reactions, but more are "angry" than "enthusiastic"

Gallup

The Dems are out in November for being stupid.

Quinnipiac Poll posted March 25 showed just the opposite :rolleyes::
American voters mostly disapprove of the health care reform 49 - 40 percent
Qunnipiac Poll

Oh and Pres. Obama didn't do too well either...

Despite passage of his signature health reform bill, President Barack Obama still gets a split 45 - 46 percent approval from American voters in a Quinnipiac University national poll conducted Monday and Tuesday, compared to a negative 46 - 49 percent approval in a survey concluded Sunday before the House of Representatives voted on the health care bill. These are President Obama's worst grades so far, tying his 45 - 46 percent approval February 11.
Quinnipiac Poll

And lastly Dems may be out in November for being stupid. :rolleyes:
Voters say they are more likely to support lawmakers in the November election who voted against the measure and oppose legislators who supported it.
Quinnipiac Poll

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lolol... I'm sorry, but my post is instantly 10x funnier now that your real post and my satirical post of you are side by side... I mimicked you to perfection!

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You aren't as funny as you think you are.
Keep_on_trollin.jpg

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This poll was already posted and my head didn't explode. :31:
Well you have spares, so no worries there. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

. . . *snip*. . . And lastly Dems may be out in November for being stupid. :rolleyes:
What does that even mean? out? As in the minority in Congress? Though it's still a little early for predictions, I'll go out on a limb and say "fat chance, sweeties". :31: :31: :31: 'stupid' indeed.

Wishful thinking does not equal educated analysis.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You aren't as funny as you think you are.
Haven't you realized that you are not as amusing as Trinsanity and with that being the case you should just crawl back into your hole and work out your gender and sexual orientation confusion issues. In other words...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE(before someone drops a house on you)

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haven't you realized that you are not as amusing as Trinsanity and with that being the case you should just crawl back into your hole and work out your gender and sexual orientation confusion issues. In other words...GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE(before someone drops a house on you)

I agree, I will never be as amusing as Trinity. I have a different goal than her, though. She is seriously debating issues and making cogent points. My philosophy is more along the lines of maximizing what I get out of this process compared to what I put into it.