Poll: Cocksucker Or Feeder?

Feeder or cocksucker? Which best describes you?

• I feed cocksuckers my cum because I get off on dominating another man. I never suck cock.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I use cocksuckers because it is a no-strings-attached way to release my load. I would not reciprocat

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • I enjoy having another man suck my cock and if the chemistry is right I would return the favour.

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • I prefer to be the cocksucker but I am happy to let another man suck me off if he wants to drain me.

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • I am addicted to cock. Kneeling in front of a cock is constantly on my mind. I am a cocksucker.

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am curious to see the ratio of men who want to feed versus the men who want to be on their knees.

My own experience seems to be that there are many more guys looking to receive than men wanting to deliver the load.

I realize we are all unique--just pick the answer that most closely describes you in the world of men sucking men.

Thanks

Reactions: grboy202

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It would have been helpful to have these options phrased more simply. For example, option #3 suggests I would have someone go down on me even if there weren't good chemistry, as that is identified as specifically a condition for reciprocating. But that is not at all the case for me. I would only do either with good chemistry.

I think part of the problem is these are all framed in terms of how MSM tend to think about casual sex (by no means do they capture all of that group though). They're not amenable to those of us who are more relationship oriented.

myhard1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like to suck a guy off for sure, mutual or 69 is real hot sometimes. I enjoy getting sucked but don't always cum from a BJ unless it's really awesome or lots of stroke action (luv a hand job, spray everywhere), just don't want to let a guy down by not cumming after he's sucked on me for awhile.

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would have been helpful to have these options phrased more simply. For example, option #3 suggests I would have someone go down on me even if there weren't good chemistry, as that is identified as specifically a condition for reciprocating. But that is not at all the case for me. I would only do either with good chemistry.

I think part of the problem is these are all framed in terms of how MSM tend to think about casual sex (by no means do they capture all of that group though). They're not amenable to those of us who are more relationship oriented.

Thank you for the thoughtful response. I agree that I left out the segment that includes men who are involved in a commited relationship. I did that intentionally believing that men who had intimate and loving relationships with another man would not fall into any of these categories. I should have clarified my intention was to target the segment of men who meet for NSA sexual encounters. I will try to edit the post to make that more clear. Please accept my apology. I meant no disrespect to men involved in LT relationships.

Just one day in, the survey is showing the underlying reason chose to run this poll. There are a lot more cocksuckers than feeders in the world of casual M4M sex. Given that many of these men are married to women--it amazes me that more men are not looking to feed and so many are looking to suck cock.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you for the thoughtful response. I agree that I left out the segment that includes men who are involved in a commited relationship. I did that intentionally believing that men who had intimate and loving relationships with another man would not fall into any of these categories. I should have clarified my intention was to target the segment of men who meet for NSA sexual encounters. I will try to edit the post to make that more clear. Please accept my apology. I meant no disrespect to men involved in LT relationships.

No need to apologize. I was never offended. Just ever so slightly frustrated that I couldn't find an option that felt like it fit.

I don't think the way this is worded only excludes men in committed relationships, but more broadly any man who wouldn't have sex unless there were solid chemistry between himself and his man of erotic interest. That's what is suggested to me by the third option: "... if the chemistry is right I would return the favor." I.e. the man fitting option #3 would allow another man to suck him off under fairly broad conditions, but would only reciprocate if there were good chemistry.

If a man would generally only have any kind of sexual encounter given good chemistry, this description would not fit. Being in a relationship or not is beside the point. It feels like these options are geared towards a mentality of sex being just about getting off. If sex is seen as something that is supposed to be caring, mutual, and relational, the options just don't make much sense.

As I hinted at in my first post, I think these options could have been worded more simply to be amenable to a broader range of mentalities. For example, option #4 could have been phrased as: "I prefer giving head, but am content with receiving it too. Which would avoid the distancing and apathetic connotation of "let another man suck me off" and the objectifying undertones of "cocksucker" and "drain". Again, that's not to say that I take offense at your choosing this type of language, it just seems unnecessarily narrow.

Last edited: