Poll: Cutest boy 18-25

brett984

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who do you think is the cutest young guy here (18-25 yo)? Specifically guys who are slender, smooth, physically fit, and of course hung.

Well I don't know about your other required attributes but a nice up and coming guy I think is Michael Angarano. I definite alternative to Shia or Zac.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
oh dear.....thanks for reminding me rico.....yeah.....rocky is hot too....who cares how big he is

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who do you think is the cutest young guy here (18-25 yo)? Specifically guys who are slender, smooth, physically fit, and of course hung.

If he's north of 18, doesn't that make the boi a "man"..... at least here in the states it does...

ooop you clarified in your post as "guy"...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so pervy drooling over men in that age bracket; but there are a few with whom I wouldn't mind a few hours alone. :wink:

Hotrocker982 - I want him to play me like his favorite guitar :flirt:
Wolffever - bet I could make this Boston boy remember to pronounce his R's. :wink:
Darpon - I just want to nuzzle my nose in his bush.:wink:
No_Strings - I know he's taken Ms. Bliss, but you have to admit he is mighty fine. :cool:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel so pervy drooling over men in that age bracket; but there are a few with whom I wouldn't mind a few hours alone. :wink:

Hotrocker982 - I want him to play me like his favorite guitar :flirt:
Wolffever - bet I could make this Boston boy remember to pronounce his R's. :wink:
Darpon - I just want to nuzzle my nose in his bush.:wink:
No_Strings - I know he's taken Ms. Bliss, but you have to admit he is mighty fine. :cool:

I just uploaded a bunch more pics to my profile, so you can check them out if you want! :wink: