Poll: Do guys really give the best head?

Who makes a better cocksucker: a man, or a woman?

• Women give better head

Votes: 34 8.0%
  • Men give better head

Votes: 331 78.1%
  • Either way, I just like getting a blo!

Votes: 59 13.9%

• Total voters

cocky88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
having had a lot of sex with girls before coming out, i'd say guys overall give the best blow jobs - we know what's going to get another guy going far more (which is not to say every guy can do it - some are just incompetent...)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BTW, you do not have to be sexually attracted to someone to get a blowjob from them--you just need to be horny and open minded.

Hello! Thank you. If I were horny and couldn't find a guy and some clean, attractive woman wanted to blow me, I'd let her. Honestly, some people are so narrow. (I almost said "rigid." LOL)

"Gertrude Stein was right. A mouth is a mouth is a mouth."
--Ray Sharkey, Scenes From The Class Struggle In Beverly Hills (1989)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This post is bordering on the downright insulting. SOME women DO know how to give amazing blowjobs, some women actually fricken LOVE doing it, some are VERY skilled at it, have done their research, know where the prostate is and how to get to it. Some women, like ME think I'm pretty darn good it it. So you cant say all women are scared of it or dont know how to do it. Thats like saying only a female could eat me out because she has a vagina.

Gay guys esp. seem to love the idea that all women are revolted by it but do it out of obligation. Sorry fellas, some of us love it, can't get enough of it, and even excel at it. Anyone care for a challenge? Me -vs- gay guy!!! right now! Who's in!?

just kidding.. :)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thats like saying only a female could eat me out because she has a vagina.

Anyone care for a challenge? Me -vs- gay guy!!! right now! Who's in!?

Women do eat pussy better than guys. They know where the G-Spot is without using MapQuest or GPS.

As far as a dick suckin' challenge is concerned, you are on. :wink:

Last edited:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've only once in my life had a blow that was notable, it just doesn't do much for me. Now a hand job ... that's an entirely different story! Either way, I've not been done by a female in any way, shape or form, and don't plan on it ... so I can't answer the poll.

I'm not nearly as good at giving blowjobs as I am at fucking or giving handjobs. I do like to blow hot guys through. Just have too much of a gag reflex to be great at it. Now my handjobs will drive you through the roof. I use baby oil and have a perfected a technique that is so intense most guys can't take it and make me stop. It's pleasurable, but it's an incredibly intense pleasure and more than most guys can put up with. Let me know if any hot guys in Dallas want to experience that first, uh.... hand.

You guys are men after my own heart! Giving and/or receiving a good hand job makes my toes curl.
Guys obviously know how to handle a cock. We've all done it since were old enough to sit up.
I like how no 2 guys jerk off exactly the same way so another dude's hand on my cock and his slightly different way of milking it to the way I would do myself is such a turn on!
God, I just got really hard in 4 seconds!:biggrin1: I'll have to take things in hand...:wink:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This post is bordering on the downright insulting. SOME women DO know how to give amazing blowjobs, some women actually fricken LOVE doing it, some are VERY skilled at it, have done their research, know where the prostate is and how to get to it. Some women, like ME think I'm pretty darn good it it. So you cant say all women are scared of it or dont know how to do it. Thats like saying only a female could eat me out because she has a vagina.

Gay guys esp. seem to love the idea that all women are revolted by it but do it out of obligation. Sorry fellas, some of us love it, can't get enough of it, and even excel at it. Anyone care for a challenge? Me -vs- gay guy!!! right now! Who's in!?

Amen to that. Maybe we are the exception to the rule, but to generalize and say that "men suck better cock than any woman" is absurd. I am beyond confident that there are many, MANY men out there who cannot do what I can do with a dick.

semensucklust

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think there are a lot of men who have the "penis suck-lust syndrome", they are driven mad to suck penis, they would rather suck penis than anything in the world, and I think most gay men want that kind of male sucking their penis. There is something extremely sensual about having you penis sucked by a man who MUST have your penis and your semen. I don't think most women have this kind of desire.

B_1youngboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amen to that. Maybe we are the exception to the rule, but to generalize and say that "men suck better cock than any woman" is absurd. I am beyond confident that there are many, MANY men out there who cannot do what I can do with a dick.

Including big dicks ? I find girls who I assume would be great to some guys can't handle my girth and size. I think a good dick sucker must be able to adapt, and learn quickly the ways to make their partner happy.

I don't suck dick, so what the fuck do I know ? lol .. Just saying.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"There is something extremely sensual about having you penis sucked by a man who MUST have your penis and your semen. I don't think most women have this kind of desire."

What I am trying to say is that some women DO feel this way. Maybe not most but it's certainly not rare. Do you know how powerful it feels to just make a guy crazy because youre making him feel so good? Why wouldn't I want that?

As far as girth, guys its simple anatomy. If you have a larger mouth you can take more. I will give you that. Guys tend to have larger mouths. OK.

and for the gay guys, anytime...LOL...Im up for the challenge :)

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Contrary to general opinion on this thread, I think some women are awesome cock suckers. I've had a few women who could make me cum over and over giving me head. I admit i've only had a couple of bi guys suck my cock, but the women I'm talking about are certainly as good as it gets. Maybe I'm just lucky, but the women I date currently all love to suck my cock.

-Ranger

D_hhf12cxz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say in my experiences, men have given much better blow jobs. I'm sure there female exceptions to this, as with anything, but I have never been given head by a woman the same way that a man has. The majority of my 30% gay has been dedicated to receiving amazing oral sex from men. It's addictive finding those cock worshipers out there that essentially make love to your cock with their mouth. Ball drainingly addictive.

D

deleted136887

Most of the girls I have been with love to suck cock, and most are VERY good at it.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ladies, please don't get too upset. You give the best pussy by far!

I've had some dreadful blow-jobs from men, though some of them are very good.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Including big dicks ? I find girls who I assume would be great to some guys can't handle my girth and size. I think a good dick sucker must be able to adapt, and learn quickly the ways to make their partner happy.

I don't suck dick, so what the fuck do I know ? lol .. Just saying.

Big, small, whatever. Obviously there are certain limitations depending on size. I'm not saying that I can easily deepthroat a rolling pin ( although, with enough desensitization... haha ) It's just like anything else sexually... It comes down to enthusiasm, good communication, and desire to please your partner. I'm completely with seaside on this... Women like us may not be the majority, but we're certainly not part of some highly exclusive club. There's nothing, NOTHING like the the look on a man's face when he realizes that your nose is pressed to his belly and his dick has just disappeared down your throat. What's not to love about that?