[poll] do women take longer/shorter/same time to cum as they get older?

Do women take longer/shorter time to cum as they get older?

• It takes more time reach orgasm during sex than it did when I was younger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It takes the same time to reach orgasm during sex than it did when I was younger

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Edging

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is very well-established that as men age, they take longer to cum, and it becomes less involuntary (teenagers being notorious for cumming on short notice) and more controllable (or even actually requires concentration to cum). I haven't heard anything regarding the effect of age on women's orgasms, though, so I am curious if the "experienced" women here can vote on if they've noticed how or if their time to reach orgasm has changed from when they were a teenager vs.later ages -- whether that's 20, 25, 30, 40, 50... and please give us an idea how old you are now, so we have some context for your answer. Also, please mention if there were specific ages you remember your orgasms changing.

My own experiences with women over the years has been all over the map -- there's so much variability from girl to girl, that I haven't noticed any sort of trend vs. age -- and I've never bothered to ask them about this.

Oh, and I'll define "how long to" cum as how long for reach orgasm during sex with someone else (however they typically get you off) rather than just masturbating.