Poll: Does the sight of your own body turn you on?

Does the sight of your own body turn you on?

• I don't like the sight of myself naked

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Meh! It doesn't do anything for me one way or the other

Votes: 26 17.6%
  • I get excited by the sight of my body on occasion

Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Seeing myself naked is a turn-on

Votes: 56 37.8%

• Total voters

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yessssss, it does, im comfortable with myself...a lot, but of course i rather have someone else looking, i love when i can turn people on, i just like to help where i can =)

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Cal--I can relate. I have been working out a lot lately and have seen some great transformations in my body. Sometimes I will get out of the shower, look in the mirror and say DAMN...I know that sounds narcisstic, but, do we work hard on our bodies for ourselves or for others? You look fantastic! I would be turned on by your body!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cal--I can relate. I have been working out a lot lately and have seen some great transformations in my body. Sometimes I will get out of the shower, look in the mirror and say DAMN...I know that sounds narcisstic, but, do we work hard on our bodies for ourselves or for others? You look fantastic! I would be turned on by your body!

I know what you mean, I've looked at myself in the mirror and admired what was there, happy to see all the work I've put in paying off. However, seeing myself doesn't arouse me sexually per se, it never has.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I get turned on looking at my own pictures sometime. (But only if it's a good picture.) If it's a bad picture it's a turn-off.

I like to look at men with tight, wiry bodies and oversized fat cocks attached. Almost like the cock is too big for the body. That's a turn-on for me and I think my pictures fit that bill so why shouldn't I think it's hot to see them?