Poll: Fat guy penis v.s. Muscle guy penis

Who mostly seems to have the BIGGER PENIS?

• Fat to Chubby average guys (obviously does NOT work out, from obese to just overweight)

Votes: 109 44.7%
  • Bodybuilders to Athletic fitness trainers (obviously exercises and lifts weights)

Votes: 135 55.3%

• Total voters

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who generally seems to have the bigger penis: Fat to Chubby guys? OR Bodybuilders to just above average muscular guys?

In your opinion and/or experience, who usually (in general) tends to have a bigger penis: Fat/Chubby guys or Bodybuilders/Muscular guys?

By "Fat/Chubby", I mean anywhere from obese to just overweight (definitely does not look like he works out). By "Bodybuilders/Muscular", I mean anywhere from huge muscles to toned (but clearly works out, lifting weights). And of course every individual is unique. I am just asking for your opinion or observation on the majority of fat/chubby and bodybuilder/muscular guys.

The reason I'm curious is because I always hear both extremes, that fat guys or bodybuilders usually have the biggest or smallest dicks. So now, once and for all, I would really love to know what you all think!

(Responses are anonymous. Thanks in advance for your participation!)

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fat to chubby guys are almost inevitably hung small. Fat makes the inches disappear. Muscle guys are sometimes hung, and sometimes not.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres more fat/.chubby guys out there than muscle guys, so right away they have a better chance at havign more hung guys in their category, but like the guy above me said, fat hides the dick,,,ive put on about 20 pounds since college and definitly see how that works! lol, you get fat in that spot around ur dick just like any other spot, as u lose weight you gain inches back

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lemme put it this way I'm kinda both. I'm overweight but i also work out. If I was fit fit I would look slightly bigger. I am 8.5 though legit.

lol.... i just don't buy it man....

i dont think that cock is anywhere near 8.5 x 6 1/4 girth....

bslate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll go with jadeanna, skinny guys at least appear to have the biggest cocks because compared to their bodies it looks larger. But that maybe just my rationale since I am in fact skinny.

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about guys like me who are just skinny and doesn't work out? Where would I fit in the poll? Just wondering.

I didn't include skinny guys in this poll because they are the vast majority of the general male population. Therefore, because they are so common, most people don't make any instant general association between skinny guys and dick size, like they do with fat guys and muscular guys. Plus, it is just more fair to compare fat guys with muscular guys because both types have overall bigger bodies than skinny guys.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If I had a tape measure that wasn't deformed and didn't start at 2" I'd gladly measure for you doubters.

About the girth I am being a bit generous I'm like 6" girth. I passed the paper towel roll test. I am 8.5" length. I'm really insecure about it so I measure often bone-pressed on top. In my pics my cock goes at a slight angle down when erect so i have to hold it up. I'll post measurement pics when I get the chance.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I didn't include skinny guys in this poll because they are the vast majority of the general male population. Therefore, because they are so common, most people don't make any instant general association between skinny guys and dick size, like they do with fat guys and muscular guys. Plus, it is just more fair to compare fat guys with muscular guys because both types have overall bigger bodies than skinny guys.

If you are living in America I don't see how you can say skinny guys make up the vast majority of the general male population. I visit the U.S. several times a year and it seems to me that most of the population is normal (a few extra lbs) to overweight or obese.

As to the question- I don't think weight makes a difference in penis size.

I just googled it and learned that 64% of the US population is overweight.