Poll: Fat guy penis v.s. Muscle guy penis

Who mostly seems to have the BIGGER PENIS?

• Fat to Chubby average guys (obviously does NOT work out, from obese to just overweight)

Votes: 109 44.7%
  • Bodybuilders to Athletic fitness trainers (obviously exercises and lifts weights)

Votes: 135 55.3%

• Total voters

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
IT depends.. IT can be both, neither, or at least one of them...

IF YOU'RE CHUBBY: you can be well hung and don't give a shit about working out cause your well endowed, or you can be eating to compensate the absence of a few inches... :)
or maybe you don't care about anything and your happy with what you have!

IF YOU'RE A BODYBUILDER: it goes the same way here. you could be compensating for the absence of those extra inches, or your so obsessed that you work out as hell to be fit and have the chance to show off your 'gifted' body... :p

MYSELF: I'm not as well endowed as some guys here, but manage well, or am as fit, worked out, cause the truth is, I'M HAPPY WITH WHAT I AM AND OF WHAT I HAVE! ;)

Reactions: ht8890

vaskinbb

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the real question is this: If you had a choice between a fit guy and a fat guy, which would you choose?. A secondary question might be: Would you choose the fat guy over the fit just because the fat guy has a bigger dick?.

I say fit guy and hell no.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think the real question is this: If you had a choice between a fit guy and a fat guy, which would you choose?. A secondary question might be: Would you choose the fat guy over the fit just because the fat guy has a bigger dick?.

I say fit guy and hell no.

YAP... and if the 'fatter' guy was cuter?
in love life, you never know!

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From what I remember reading when I was at uni, the more body fat a man carries, the more oestrogen (or estrogen for the Americans) there is in his system. It won't have much of an effect on cock size if someone gets fat as an adult apart from the obvious hidden length, but a chubby kid is more likely to have a small one as an adult. It's a little more complicated than that as there are other factors involved too, but that's about the gist of it.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd say that fat guys tend to have smaller cocks. As Viking_UK said, I don't think it is just because they appear smaller in comparison or just because of fat hiding some of it. I think maybe fatness and smaller cock size goes together for other reasons, such as higher oestrogen levels.

I also tend to think tall, lanky guys tend to have bigger cocks. There is a proven correlation between height and penis size which makes sense, though obviously it isn't absolute as there are plenty of shorter guys with larger dicks and taller guys with smaller ones.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only thing for sure is, a fat man with a big cock and a body builder type man with a big cock, has a big cock. Now if you was asking the question: which is more attractive: a big cock on a fat man or a big cock on a body builder type man............

misterM

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll go with jadeanna, skinny guys at least appear to have the biggest cocks because compared to their bodies it looks larger. But that maybe just my rationale since I am in fact skinny.

+1, proportion is everything when it comes to what looks bigger.

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IT depends.. IT can be both, neither, or at least one of them...

IF YOU'RE CHUBBY: you can be well hung and don't give a shit about working out cause your well endowed, or maybe you don't care about anything and your happy with what you have!

IF YOU'RE A BODYBUILDER: you could be compensating for the absence of those extra inches, or your so obsessed that you work out as hell to be fit and have the chance to show off your 'gifted' body... :p

Good poll! Very interesting! First off, I say the skinny/lanky boys win... but that is too obvious, and I agree with the original author that it would be unfair and boring to include them in the poll. It is much more fun to compare the two most extreme body types that evoke the strongest feelings (chubby v.s. muscly)! :tongue:

Of these two, I definitely choose the fat/chubby group. The several chubby/pot-belly guys I've known were at least slightly above average, and one said he was 11 inches (which looked about right to me). In all my experiences, I found that bodybuilders have the smallest dick. The biggest dicked muscular guy I was ever with bragged that his dick was 8 inches! Maybe it's just me, but I wasn't impressed. Does anyone here think 8 inches is big? Anyone?? :confused:

About 220483's comment: Perfectly well said! And I would add that in my experience, bodybuilders have by far the lowest self-confidence when it comes to their dick size! Muscly guys are so scared of having a small penis and are obsessively sensitive about it. (They just want their big muscles and a big dick! So they compensate by lifting weights.) Meanwhile, chubbies and skinnies seem to be the most secure with their penis and bodies in general, so they just "don't give a shit about working out". This describes them perfectly: "you don't care about anything and your happy with what you have!" Maybe that's partly why I find them more attractive than musclemen. That and their bigger dicks, of course! :biggrin1:

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm.. well i think skinny to average guys own..i just wanna ask whats your body type before you started working out?if its fat since birth its obviously small i guess..

cwesf

Just Browsing
Media
Fat guys have bigger dicks than muscle guys. I know from experience.

A good friend of mine was into bodybuilding and used to lift weights and workout all the time. He became extremely muscular. Then unfortunately one time he got into a bad fist fight, got severely injured in his groin and lost one of his testicles while the other ball was severely damaged. He gave up on the bodybuilding and stopped working out. He got really flabby and out of shape.

But he says that his dick actually grew in size as he got more body fat. I never saw it (and don't want to!) but he said that he used to have a small dick when he worked out, but now he has a big one since he got fat and he is actually more self-confident about his sex life now than he was before.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I couldn't vote on this.I used to body build and I had a good size.Then came steroids and it shrank my balls and dick.Now I'm older and gained a little weight and it's gotten a little shorter.So i say guy's in good shape with a big deal don't ever gain weight or use steroids.Us fat boys will have to exercise and loose that pudgyness that seems to form around the base when you gain weight.LOL

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To go along with the last poster, speaking about the fat-pad around the penis. It takes constant full-body exercise and weight loss to lose fat there. It's very much near-permanant fat and takes the hardest work to evne put a dent in it.

Even anorexia doesn't get to it until the very late stages. The fat reserve down there doesn't seem to be targetted early.

harry_pothead

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's right. Steroids shrink your penis size. So bodybuilders as a group probably have a lower average dick size simply because a much greater percentage of them take roids. But if you take out the population that takes roids, it would be about the same. Unless like Viking_UK says that people who were fat as kids inhibited their penis growth due to excess estrogen. In which case, I'm glad my parents never let me eat sugar cereal, that I didn't like soda, and that I was in outdoor after-school daycare for 2 hours every afternoon in grade school!

hb2

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's right. Steroids shrink your penis size. So bodybuilders as a group probably have a lower average dick size simply because a much greater percentage of them take roids.

Here's a pm someone sent me that I thought was interesting:

Fat guys own! Here's why I think so...

I have two roomates: "Muscles" is really buff, takes care of his body, watches what he eats, works out all the time, and wastes half his life (15 hours per week) lifting weights in the gym! Then there's my other roomate, "Fat", who just sits on his lazy ass on the couch all day, stuffing his face with junkfood and beer, with his flabby arms, chubby potbelly, and folds of fat around the sides (he's not really fat or obese, but he's REALLY outta shape!) Muscles is taller than Fat.

But guess who's got the bigger schlong? Hint: Everybody calls Muscles "Twinky Dick"! And he admits it too, even though he's humiliated by it! He said it's only about 4-5 inches hard. (Does that constitute a micropenis??!) Fats proudly proclaims a 9 incher on a bad day, and he will never miss a chance to remind Muscles just who is the "Real Man" of the house and who is the "pussy" with the huge muscles and tiny manmeat! Muscles hangs his head in shame every time.

Fat and I say Muscles either has a small dick because he's on steroids or he lifts weights so much to compensate for his tiny penis. Muscles denies both accusations. But we know better! Lol