Poll: favorite sex positions

What’s your personal favorite sex position?

• Doggy Style

• Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl

• Missionary

• Other (Please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m personally a fan of missionary. I don’t know why people say it’s boring, I think it’s romantic :blush:

It is very romantic! We hug and kiss and it's very very intimate. Definitely not boring! I think it's sexy and my wife does too :) @Sexyjennasaur2 knows what's up ;)

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have a new (well, the last few years I guess) favorite position, it's kind of hard to explain although most of you may have done this before:

So begin in doggy position. The man slowly leans back to kind of sit on his feet, legs/knees open a bit past shoulder width. She eases back with the man so she's kneeling a bit, legs a bit more together. Then she rides him in "reverse cowgirl" but she's not straddling him. This position is the ULTIMATE! You can do so much.

The woman can put her hands on the ground or bed for support and grind or pump away on him. He can touch her all over very easily since he doesn't really need to use his hands/arms for support to be sitting upright but slightly back. I usually get my balls right between her feet so the base of my cock is just at her heels. The angle for her is superb and the best. If she opens her legs she bends her body down towards the floor and reaches her hand between her legs so she has full and easy access to my ass, balls, everything. Feeling her fuck me and her hand teasing and touching me all over is a lot to handle!! While her legs are open its easy for the man to reach in front and stroke her clit or labia. She loves this a lot! The guy and hug and hold her too, and also its easy to grab the luscious breasts :) It gets better because the guy can pump back and meet her halfway. Lastly, my wife's feet are usually flat on the floor where she's resting on the tops of her feet. This frees up her toes, which sometimes curl up to tickle my asshole if I position it just right.

With a position like this the possibilities are endless! So many chances for intimate contact, hands can touch really any part of both bodies, and its really quite comfy (although ladies, you can't get into this if you got really weak legs, while not the hardest you gotta have a tad bit of fitness to ride the way you really want to!).

Doggy, reverse cowgirl, missionary. I really like positions where I can see the ass.

Reactions: avgdick88

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Favorite is her on top. Easiest to cum is missionary.
Same here. "Her on top in inverted missionary", to be exact. That's where she is pretty much laying full-length on me; my thighs are open so she can lay between them; and her legs are mostly together. That's the easiest way for her to cum, and I love to hold her during her orgasm.

Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl.

Sometimes I feel like I should answer all questions made from women here.

I am tired of "would you do some gay thing" questions. =p

JD4472

Loved Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m personally a fan of missionary. I don’t know why people say it’s boring, I think it’s romantic :blush:

Indeed...old school has its romantic aspects. Especially when there's a lot of eye contact. And there's something to be said for enjoying the view (certainly from the guy's perspective) and it's versatility for additional stimulation by his hands or hers.

But my fave is something of the halfway between missionary and doggie, where she's on her side, lower leg straight, upper leg bent. I can get in and out with the same, maybe more, depth and pace as doggie, but while I can look at her face - to see her reactions and into her eyes - and admire more of her figure, which hands still have the freedom to explore and stimulate.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My very favorite position I just stumbled onto with a girlfriend almost 20 years ago, and I've been using it ever since. The woman lays either on the edge of the bed or on a chair/sofa with her ass hanging off. I kneel in front of her and wedge the head of my cock inside. I slip my arms below her thighs and grab her arms, and then eventually move to where I am fully inserted. You go really deep, and not every woman can handle it, so you have to be careful working it in. Hip movements by either of us are really intensified, and when I'm in all the way not only am I pressing up against her clit, the angle often has my cock making her belly bulge from where it's poking--something not only hot from my perspective, but from almost all of my partners' as well.