Poll For All Male Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leianne: My name is Leianne and I am new here. I have a passion for huge hung uncut bi & str8 males so I would like to find out the size, circumcision status and sexual preference of all the male members. I am sure that many of the other female and male members would like to know this too.

Leianne

leianne_h@yahoo.com

Max

Sexy Member
Media
Leianne,

I think you need to redesign this poll ... it probably has to be two different polls, as the way you have it you cannot give an answer to size and circumcision status AND sexual preference at the same time.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What's "Huge"?

Length?
Width/Girth?
Erect/Flaccid?

The poll is ambiguous.

On the other hand, a little research into this board's topics and discussions will probably answer the poller's questions quite adequately.

Pecker

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Also, the "I am not huge hung..." answers can get confusing. "Not huge hung and uncut" CAN mean average-to-small and uncut OR it can mean huge hung and cut OR it can mean average-to-small and cut. Same thing with "Not huge hung and cut" meaning average-to-small and cut OR average-to-small and uncut OR huge hung and uncut.

As for me, 10.5", uncut, str8.

Leianne: I apologize the bad poll that I posted. I personally like large uncut guys who are bi or str8. I am not into actual measurements and such like you guys seem to be. I will go post a message in the personals section and hopefully bi & str8 uncut guys of ALL sizes will join my six Yahoo groups for girls who like foreskin.

Leianne

ORCABOMBER: You're not going to get "blatently" interested in the huge hung uncut ones here right? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.