Poll for bi & gay guys

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I am not able to bottom at all. I just can not get turned on to it and an abnormal curve in my lower intestine makes that kind of penetration for me somewhat dangerous. I have tried it, but bled a great deal for two weeks the last time when what is in there is attached to the body of another male. Since that time I have not done it nor will I try again.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to admit that there are time when I just NEED to top someone. Maybe it's a male thing? Not sure but from time to time I just need it. That said, I'm not sure I'm good at it. I like to bottom and think of myself as fairly submissive (though I have limits) so if I'm not into topping I can't perform well. Can't get the rhythm going or something.

zaliem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Logically, would be easier for a bottom to top.

Guys are built to push their penis into another man or woman (whatever your preference is), but it takes a lot of time to get used to receiving it as our bodies have to loosen and relax to accept it easily.

Last edited:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me, i've bottomed all the time...maybe at the most i've topped 5 times. it did nothing for me, i'm just a bottom at heart.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel like a bottom, I think I could top, but I wouldn't like it as much, to me bottoming is a lot more than being on the receiving end, it's how I feel about sex, and the role I wanna play, it's more than a way of getting pleasure, it's an expression of how I feel about many things in a relationship.

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the top/bottom thing is mostly mental attitude, but I think it's easier for a top guy to bottom. Once a top gets past the psychological change of becoming submissive, then all he has to do lie back and "receive". On the other hand, in order for a bottom guy to be a top, 2 things have to happen: he must psych himself up to be dominant AND ALSO sexually be able to rise to the challenge.

From just a physical standpoint, ANYONE can be a bottom, but to be a top (even a bad one) always requires the added degree of performance.

I'm a big guy that loves to top another masculine guy-- any size. People usually see me as a top, primarily because of my size (6'5", 220 lbs). And I think that I got used to living up to that expectation: being a good top and delivering it.

But here's my secret: I ACTUALLY LIKE BOTTOMING, TOO. It's hot. But for some reason I would never, never, ever admit that to another guy-- EVER!!

I will never allow another dude to think that he can "just have" my ass. He's got to work for it and then "take" it from me. And if he's man enough to get across that finish line, then I will throw my long hairy legs and big size-14 feet in the air-- let him turn my ass into pussy and be his bitch. I'm 40yo and there's only 5 men that got to see me in that position-- and they damn sure never expected it either.

I love to be the power-driver, but there's a part of me that secretly loves to be power-driven just as much.

Reactions: greg_ca

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
I have to agree. I only bottom for my husband and RARELY! I can TOP anytime. Anyone ready NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

i know what you mean. I'm a total bottom.. thinking of fucking my boyfriend just doesn't turn me on. I guess its because hes more macho than me and i like being the submissive one.
but sometimes he ask me every once in a while if i can top him. which i reluctantly do. not because i don't want to please him but because i cant get fully hard and when i do, his tight and oh so sweet ass hurts the tip of my cock.