Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,
What are the circumstances or reasons that you wear your foreskin permanently retracted when penis is soft?
In replies please write since when do u wear bare glans and did your foreskin became too short to cover glans again after some time of retracting? Does tight underwear help you to remain retracted?

Foreskin always was too short to cover glans at all
Foreskin was covering glans partially but at puberty it didn't grow and left uncovered soft glans
Foreskin can cover glans partially but tends to unroll by itself
Foreskin can cover glans fully but you retract it and wear glans uncovered
Foreskin is long and covers glans, so you have to fold skin behind the glans (ie- using spoon method) to have glans exposed

Reactions: jp

D_Phil_LaShio

Account Disabled
Media
none of the above. . . But I guess I don't really wear it permanently retracted anymore. When I first pulled it back my glans was so incredibly sensitive that anytime my foreskin pulled back and it rubbed my boxers or anything it felt like I was going to blow my load. So I started pulling it back all the time to try to get used to it so that I wouldn't go weak at the knees in the middle of class if I moved the wrong way. After awhile it just didn't grow with the rest of my penis and started remaining retracted. But I kind of prefer it covered and I miss the sensitivity a little bit. So I try to wear it covered now but I have to stretch it a little bit because it wants to pull back now.

toolkit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always wear it retracted, and yes, a nice fitting underwear helps to stay that way. Otherwise, mostly, at some point of time in the day, the foreskin rolls forward and I need to pull it back. I like the feel of my glans rubbing my briefs/trousers/etc, and I like to pretend to myself I am cut, hence this routine. I started doing this like 15 years back, but no, it has not changed anything on my penis or foreskin length (the sensitivity is wayyyy low compared to past)

Reactions: robsg and LatinNL

gettingonwithit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i used to get teased a lot, so i would try to keep mine pulled back in the showers - limited success. once i started to walk it would usually slide forward again.

I was the same until puberty and realised most boys were uncut at high school. I could retract mine from a young age and was nicknamed transformer dick.

Reactions: Unctboy22

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's a bit uncomfortable if I even try to wear it retracted. But eventually, it'll cover up anyway.

When I was a teenager though, it would not re-cover properly. The skin would get stuck, tucked in and fold up underneath. Couldn't describe it properly... think of unrolling a condom when it's inside out. It would get double annoying and painful if any pubes got stuck underneath!

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My foreskin was a bit tight and "irretractile", so a doc friend and neigbor (to whom I showed it both soft and hard), suggested I try to keep it retracted for long periods to loosen it up. It worked. Skin stretched over time, but was a bit odd having it retracted, tightly, and the glans exposed to fabric etc. Now it retracts easity with some minor effort, I have to do it manually if I want the head exposed while erect.

europeandude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My turn...
I wear it folded behind glans, but i feel embarassed showing it at gym or pool so then i cover the head. How do you guys feel when u show your glans to other guys in lockerroom or comunal showers? I really do feel MORE naked than I am.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My foreskin is fairly short so often it retracts by itself, but not always. It depends on what I'm wearing (the tighter the jocks the more likely it will stay forward) and what I've been doing. Hard it's always retracted.

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all you guys that retract it, are you not worried abrasion and keratenization will desensitize your glans?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
My turn...
I wear it folded behind glans, but i feel embarassed showing it at gym or pool so then i cover the head. How do you guys feel when u show your glans to other guys in lockerroom or comunal showers? I really do feel MORE naked than I am.

Interesting. I've heard other people say they feel more naked with their glans exposed.

I usually leave it back after showering even in public showers and it generally stays back until I dress and in my sports club there are quite a few others who do this too.

Reactions: MK9

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My turn...

I have always preferred to show my glans exposed. So do many of my naturist friends - as you say, total nudity!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

mudbrook2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The foreskin "protects" the glans sensitivity. This is why intact men experience sexual activities so much more intensely than those who have been cut. With your skin retracted and your glans rubbing continuously against your skivviies or slacks, then you may as well be circumsized.