Poll for guys uncut but wearing foreskin permanently retracted

Reasons of permanent retraction

• Total voters

strikker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have kept my foreskin retracted for a number of years now. Main difference was a noticible flaring of the glans, which in it'self helped to keep the skin retracted. It now feels very strange if i pull the skin forward to cover the head.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear mine back & I found like the earlier guy said that my head too flared out and helps hold the foreskin back. I prefer it this way because when my head is covered I get too much shrinkage. My dick looks bigger & I guess is bigger when it is retracted. When my foreskin is retracted my head is way too sensitive. My suggestion to those that want to wear it back is to keep pulling it back when you notice it has creeped forward. Spandex type underwear also is better at keeping it in place behind the head.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started retracting mine because i wanted to be cut. For 11 years i wore it back all the time, occasionally i wore it covered. Sometimes it would roll forwards and stay there for a bit, sometimes i would get an erection and it would roll back then stay there. Seems it could go either way...
after 11 years (28yrs old) i just got cut as that was what i'd wanted in the first place and was never satisfied with just being retracted. I prefer it cut, although i would probably have been happy with a natural penis if the foreskin had been short enough for the glans to be permanently bare, as is the case with about 10% of uncut guys.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If i have a son I would like him to be circumcised. For ethical/social reasons though (i live in the UK where circumcision is considered abnormal), i'd probably just encourage him to keep his foreskin retracted instead.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If i have a son I would like him to be circumcised. For ethical/social reasons though (i live in the UK where circumcision is considered abnormal), i'd probably just encourage him to keep his foreskin retracted instead.

Not looking to start a debate here since this isn't the thread for it, but while I fully respect and honor your own preferences and your decision to get cut as an adult, why not just encourage your future sons to do what feels right for them? I applaud you for at least thinking you'd keep them intact, in case it turns out that they love their foreskin, so that they at least have the choice.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mine tends to have a mind of its own.... I can retract but the next time I pull it out it has usually covered back up..... Not sure why it really matters...... I can't say ive ever put much thought into how I should wear it

str8blkdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've kept mine retracted since high school, mainly because i wanted to be like the cut guys at the school gym. Now i like being uncut with the retracted skin which mostly stays that way. I guess it just got use to being rolled back. Besides, i like and feel cleaner with my gland exposed but i still have all the benefits of being natural.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's always been easy for me to retract my foreskin and keep it parked behind the head but I started to keep it almost permanently retracted about 2 months ago, and like it. I agree with the previous comments about it looking bigger, head flaring more which keeps the foreskin back even more easily. I occasionally pull the skin forward and it shows the outline of a nice big head through the skin but always push it back after a little while. Nocturnal erections used to wake me at first because of the sensitivity of the head but I've noticed it's become much less sensitive now (which was one of the results I hoped for from the retraction).

D

deleted136887

If I want to have it back my cock is ok.
Want it covered is ok too.love my coxk
All things to all people....me most of all

all you guys that retract it, are you not worried abrasion and keratenization will desensitize your glans?

The uncovered tip of my glans is less sensitive, but if it wasn't it would be agony having it rub my boxers all day.

When I'm hard during foreplay the rest of my glans can be uncomfortable rubbing on the sheets.

I never had a sufficient amount of foreskin so it just rolled back and remained like that. Yet I can still jerk my glans with it when hard if I pull the skin from the middle of the shaft upwards which, to my point of view, is very comfortable.

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a sufficient amount of foreskin so it just rolled back and remained like that. Yet I can still jerk my glans with it when hard if I pull the skin from the middle of the shaft upwards which, to my point of view, is very comfortable.
Looks great man!