Poll for guys uncut but wearing foreskin permanently retracted

Reasons of permanent retraction

• Total voters

AnonymousG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In certain situations I found my foreskin would retract by itself, probably because it doesn't fully cover the glans naturally, and then the sensation would be distracting r even uncomfortable. I'd have to stop what I was doing to go put it back. After a while I started to leave it back when I was inactive, say sat at my desk or watching TV. After a while the sensitivity reduced and it doesn't really bother me any more. Just more convenient

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My turn...
I wear it folded behind glans, but i feel embarassed showing it at gym or pool so then i cover the head. How do you guys feel when u show your glans to other guys in lockerroom or comunal showers? I really do feel MORE naked than I am.
no problem at all showing my glans :)

Reactions: easytwist

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Das Frenulum ist so verantwortlich, dass die Vorhaut automatisch geschlossen wird. Wenn Sie tragen wollen, zieht dauerhaft zurück die Vorhaut, ist es, einen Vorteil der Frenulum Vorhaut zu entfernen. Ich meine, dass eine Frenolectomie, für Masturbatoren mit einem erheblichen Vorteil. Weil du den Vollstrich der Vorhaut über die Eichel während der Masturbation ausnutzen kannst. Ich glaube auch, dass ein unbeschnittenes Penis frenulum ohne sehr gut ist. Auch die Sauberkeit ist ein Penis ohne Frenulum zu einem Vorteil, weil in der zurückgezogenen Vorhaut keine Falten mehr sind, die schlecht gewaschen werden können. Für mich ist Sauberkeit sehr wichtig. Denn bei meinem Penis, noch in sehr gutem Zustand und ich kann jederzeit masturbieren. Aber beim Tragen der Vorhaut immer dahinter wird die Haut wie in beschnittenen Penissen geil und wird so unempfindlich. Das ist für Masturbatoren nicht so günstig. Deshalb trage ich die Vorhaut geschlossen.:)
[Video = medium] 1115421 [/ video][Foto = mittel] 1100295 [/ photo][Foto = mittel] 1033512 [/ Foto][Foto = mittel] 1033515 [/ Foto][Foto = mittel] 1034608 [/ Foto][Foto = mittel] 1033465 [/ Foto]

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The frenulum is so responsible that the foreskin will be automatically closed. If you want to wear pulled permanently back the foreskin, it is to remove an advantage the frenulum prepuce. I mean that a frenulectomy, for masturbators involving a substantial advantage. Because you can exploit the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation. I also believe provides an uncircumcised penis frenulum without very good. Also the cleanliness is a penis without frenulum at an advantage because in the retracted foreskin no wrinkles are more that can be washed badly. For me cleanliness is very important. For by my penis, still in very good condition and I can masturbate anytime. But when wearing the foreskin always behind, the skin will become horny as in circumcised penises, and thus become insensitive. This is not so favorable for masturbators. That's why I wear the foreskin closed.:)

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jagtstein, I'm curious - how long have you been posting about your frenotomy? Your post in german even has links to videos and photos that no longer work, so it's obvious you're just copying and pasting it. Why? What is your goal? Why do you keep posting this on any thread, regardless of how relevant it is?

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The frenulectomy is particularly suitable for intact foreskins. Because of this procedure, the foreskin can be moved much more freely. This means the full stroke can be used during masturbation. In addition, I'm going to have it. When the Frenulum is gone, it does not tensions in penis pumps. I have already removed my Frenulum Praeputii myself and I am very satisfied with the result. I have not been able to feel feelings of loss. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend any uncircumcised masturbant.kann.:)
[video=medium]1115421[/video]View media item 1178372View media item 1033515View media item 1033512View media item 1033473

I am not 100% the target of this poll as I was cut at a young age and I have actually been restoring my foreskin for almost 3 years now. The rubbing of my cockhead against my boxers had caused serious keratinization of my glans and a great loss of sensitivity, which I have partly regained in restoring after dekeratinization occured.

So, as an 'un-cut' dude, I can say that I now always keep my glans covered in my briefs..
When naked, and in a non-aroused state, it remains covered on its own.
With a bit of arousal, my foreskin retracts on its own. The end goal of my restoration is to have full erect coverage....

This is amuzing how some cut dudes want their foreskin back, and restore it like I do, and how uncut dudes want to keep theirs retracted to look cut! :)

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish I my foreskin was tighter so I could wear it retracted. I hate my foreskin, when I was a kid and was discovering masturbation I had phimosis, I remember playing with my cock on the warm bathtub pulling the foreakin back until it broke lose, my glans was way too sensitive that it could not touch it, eventually after masturbating a lot it lost its sensitivity and now it feels like a cut cock with a large foreskin

Reactions: Nexolaris and 2891

Bohemian32

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I started trying to keep my foreskin retracted around the age of 8, would not stay, but I kept at it. Finally around the age of 13 it stayed back all the time. Then only time, I would roll it forward, was if someone who knew I was not circumcised, was going to see me. Then I would cover for that brief period and then as soon as the showing was over, back it went.
I kept it that way for around 10 years, and it was back till the moment I had my penis circumcised. Never regregreted that decision. Still love my bare glans, sensitivity is still the same.