Poll for women

Higher libido and crotch watching

• I have lower libido then most of my sex( male) partners I had and I like bulge watching a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a lower libido then most of my sex (male )partners I had and don't like bulge watching much

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
urm, most of my sex partners are women, none of us too fond of bulge watching
the boy and i are equally matched libido wise, maybe with me pulling a head for time to time
i do not watch bulges
except the boy's. he rocks the hell out of basketball shorts
*hypnotized by the swing*

Reactions: sweetlucky12

C41ara

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It happened a lot of times that i've played with my man's bulge, or maybe just look at it to provoke him, but i don't link that to my libido, staring at it had never turned me on sor far.

Sigh. Basically yet ANOTHER thread about "omg do you look at bulges and how horny does it make you??!"

As far as libido I've had a higher one than literally every single person I've fucked, which is a number floating around 60 ish. Men, women, queer folks, etc.

The other part of your little poll I'm not answering, because I've answered it a silly amount of times already

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The way the poll is set up is just too specific for me... but here are my thougts.

I have a very, *very strong sex drive. The only time I'm not gonna be able to get aroused is when I'm feeling physically ill or am in significant pain. I don't catch myself crotch watching anymore, because I'm quite satisfied by my man's crotch. The rest are just kinda, there now.

But back when I was in a casual situation, I only checked out a bulge if the guy who'd caught my eye in the first place happened to be exhibiting a respectful attitude as well as an attractive appearance. If I have no interaction there's nothing really making me want to learn more about a potential romp with someone. A person can be good looking as fuck and still be completely unattractive to me.

Added: Also, I don't feel 'disappointed' or anything if I glanced at a guys groin area and didn't find a bulge. Not a size queen... just an interested observer.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
The only time I care about a guy's junk is right before we have sex ... or, say, I'm targeting it to fend off an attacker. Other than that you boys can dress it up and parade it anyway you like. You live your life, I'm not offended, I just don't want to know about it because, simply, I don't care. Not my kink.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wondered if guys think because we show our bulges that they have to show theirs. If there was a way to hide my bulges there are times that I certainly would.

And anyway, breasts are not sex organs. They just excite other sex organs, mainly the male brain.

Reactions: BetterFuture

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always wondered if guys think because we show our bulges that they have to show theirs. If there was a way to hide my bulges there are times that I certainly would.

And anyway, breasts are not sex organs. They just excite other sex organs, mainly the male brain.

If there was a way to conceal this pair of "38's" I damn sure would! Like a dog or mare----they could come into play if/when their biological function was needed. Basically, dead weight and in the way, most of the time for lifestyle I lead.

They do seem to get gentlemen's attention----But I got a mighty fine ass that can do that.......:)