Poll: Forbidden Sex

Done any of these?

• Had group sex?

Votes: 234 62.1%
  • Bought or sold sex?

Votes: 117 31.0%
  • Had sex with someone of another generation?

Votes: 249 66.0%
  • Had sex in public?

Votes: 270 71.6%
  • Used sex toys or manufactored objects during sex?

Votes: 272 72.1%
  • S&M?

Votes: 89 23.6%
  • Had anonymous sex?

Votes: 217 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Our society forbids, and shames, many sexual behaviors. This poll asks if you have every participated in any of these activities in the interest of finding out (at least within the universe of folks who read sex related sites on the internet) what percentage of us actually obey the social norms.

(Unfortunately, I forgot to put "None of the above" into the poll, and can't figure out how to edit it into the poll after the fact. If you obey all the norms, and don't mind being so identified, perhaps you can post a "none of the above" response into the thread.)

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I've haven't experienced any of those things.
However, 1 is a possibility for the future (circumstances pending), 3 and 4 will happen, and 5 is a distinct probability. :cool:

If you obey all the norms, and don't mind being so identified, perhaps you can post a "none of the above" response into the thread.

It's not about obeying the norms for me, the opportunities simply haven't arisen for anything lsite din the poll yet. There is no 'normal' in sex - I find "taboo" is often used incorrectly in the place of "uncommon".

C

college22punk9

your results are skewed... you didn't have an option stating "none of the above", so the percentages you see are from the total who HAVE done those things, but you dont know how many haven't in comparison.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
(Unfortunately, I forgot to put "None of the above" into the poll, and can't figure out how to edit it into the poll after the fact. If you obey all the norms, and don't mind being so identified, perhaps you can post a "none of the above" response into the thread.)

your results are skewed... you didn't have an option stating "none of the above", so the percentages you see are from the total who HAVE done those things, but you dont know how many haven't in comparison.
Thanks for your insight. I would never have figured that out without your help. :rolleyes:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I answered yes to all.
I sometimes feel guilt due to knowing society thinks I am doing something bad.

I shared a girl with my brother (MMF) and it was an intense sexual experience. I confessed it to a priest. He was young so I thought he would listen. He judged me. He brought it up every time I confessed.

Jake

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Does getting a girl pregnant count as 'manufacturing an object during sex'?:confused:

I thought this thread was going to be more about incest, bestiality and the like...

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I checked off everything except the prostitution question. I have never traded sex for money, although the idea's intrigued me many times. Current finances preclude payment, and I'm not sure what the going market rate would be on my buggy old ass.

S/M is pretty vague. I personally could have broken it down into activities as diverse as bondage and spanking/paddling to role playing (sub/dom) to fisting to WS to sounding. They would have all been checked. Wild sex is easy to find in SoFla.

A "manufactured item" could well be a condom, which is hardly taboo.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All but one of them, S&M. It has never come up, so I don't know
if I would do it or not. If I did, I probably would prefer to be the
dominant one.

When a teen and in the military, I "bought" sex from local "girls" a
number of times, but stopped when I found I could get it for free.