Poll: Forbidden Sex

Done any of these?

• Had group sex?

Votes: 234 62.1%
  • Bought or sold sex?

Votes: 117 31.0%
  • Had sex with someone of another generation?

Votes: 249 66.0%
  • Had sex in public?

Votes: 270 71.6%
  • Used sex toys or manufactored objects during sex?

Votes: 272 72.1%
  • S&M?

Votes: 89 23.6%
  • Had anonymous sex?

Votes: 217 57.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh heavens.........I had to check yes to everyone......and probably to some you didn't think of.......What does that make me?? :eek:
My idol and inspiration. :tongue:

I checked off everything except the prostitution question. I have never traded sex for money, although the idea's intrigued me many times. Current finances preclude payment, and I'm not sure what the going market rate would be on my buggy old ass. No one that looks like you should ever have to pay for sex.
:wink:

All but one - does society really condemn these sexual activities?
Maybe they don't condemn them but people who engage in these activities in America are often looked down upon.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All but one - does society really condemn these sexual activities?
Well, of course, that is what my poll is trying to get at, but on the surface, yes. Many of these activities are literally illegal in most parts of the United States and certainly as fuel for the culture wars (witness the Clinton impeachment) the battle for who has the purest sex life has loomed large.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I checked off everything except the prostitution question. I have never traded sex for money, although the idea's intrigued me many times. Current finances preclude payment, and I'm not sure what the going market rate would be on my buggy old ass.

Hey Bbucko, I've checked out your gallery and if your butt is like the rest of your inshape body, I'd say you could pay the rent for quite a few more years.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You left out whether it was group sex with people of the same gender or the opposite gender or both

I voted for most of the choices

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've done of that. While Andyo, Arliss and Burnsy get voted the HOTTEST guys on LPSG, I make a move that I become voted the the most BORING.

:tongue:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The poll is mising an extremely relevant option: sex with someone who is technically unavailable.

To me this includes all OPPs...and if you're married or otherwise committed, it means fucking anyone else on the side.

thick_1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Unfortunately, I forgot to put "None of the above" into the poll, and can't figure out how to edit it into the poll after the fact. If you obey all the norms, and don't mind being so identified, perhaps you can post a "none of the above" response into the thread.)

None of the above

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why is having sex with another generation taboo? I never thought of that as taboo. And yes, I am guilty of all but paying for sex.
It is hard to say why most things are taboo, but we have a strong prejudice against sex between persons of vastly different ages. You know the usual comments about "dirty, old men" and "boy toys."

The poll is mising an extremely relevant option: sex with someone who is technically unavailable.

To me this includes all OPPs...and if you're married or otherwise committed, it means fucking anyone else on the side.
That is absolutely right. I couldn't think of how we "shame" that, (perhaps by branding it "promiscuity"?) but it is a strong taboo.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not see out door sex listed in the choices either What place would I put back yard or roof top sex? Not sure if other people saw it

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh heavens.........I had to check yes to everyone......and probably to some you didn't think of.......What does that make me?? :eek:

I'd guess that makes you normal, Industrialsize, but I'm a little on the prudish side .... had to say no to the prostitution and S&M items.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Everything but 2,6, and 7. 2 is an act of desperation either way, 6 I'm just not into, and 7 is unsafe. It's got nothing to do with society's rules/taboo, it's entirely about what you like and dislike, and safety.