Poll: Grower or a Shower?

Are you a grower or a shower?

• Total voters

uk_dick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a newbie to this forum so maybe this poll has already been conducted but a fresh count to include us new members wouldnt hurt.

Lets be honest, none of us would turn down an extra inch whatever our size but all in all I've been provided with a nice size thick cock which is always in at least the top 3 of the biggest cock all my sexual partners have ever had.

However this confidence leaves me pretty quick when im in the gym shower, I really am a grower, I think at minimum I get 4 times bigger when errect. I tell myself I'm just compact like a good piece of ikea furniture when it's not needed :) but I think I'd prefer to swig nice and low all the time and not look like Mr Micro in the shower, it's not like I can just walk around with constant boner to prove my actual size, could be worse I guess......I could be neither a grower or shower and just have a 3" dick that didn't get any bigger :)

So I was wondering which category you all fall into and maybe post a before and after picture so we can see the difference in size (or not). Might be interesting, I'll post mine later when I've had chance to sit down, the blood I loose from my head when transforming my limp lifeless twig into a deceit thick cock can give me a light head. Lol

Last edited:

ges

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was just checking out a gallery in which the member actually seemed larger when flaccid (very nice btw). Do any of you guys actually have a smaller measurement when erect compared to flaccid?

bobuloo200

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
definitely a grower, im not super small in when flaccid, but when i go into the locker room, i like to get a semi, semi-boner just to add to the length a bit. just think some horny thoughts and i swell a bit.

uk_dick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
but when i go into the locker room, i like to get a semi, semi-boner just to add to the length a bit. just think some horny thoughts and i swell a bit.

I dont know if I would risk it, one wrong slip of concentration and I could get carried away and end up walking around the changing room with a stonking full blown hardon! Think that might be difficult!

:)

bobuloo200

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I dont know if I would risk it, one wrong slip of concentration and I could get carried away and end up walking around the changing room with a stonking full blown hardon! Think that might be difficult!

:)
Well normally its only for the period im naked when i change underwear. However, usually when im in the shower i stay half mast. (being nude in public always makes me hard for some reason, an issue i have to deal with.) But if I keep my eyes to myself, i'm usually ok. and i don't think anyone's noticed yet, but if they did, they havn't told me. lol