Poll: Hottest Daddy

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who do you think is the hottest daddy here (26 and over yo)? Specifically guys who may or may not have middle age spread, hairy, fit enough to at least occasionally get off the couch, and of course hung big, average, or smaller.

Over 26 is a Daddy now???? I think my heart just stopped.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's more attitude than age (or even appearance).

I doubt I would qualify as "the hottest Daddy," but my partner and I love our super-hot 27 year old furry boy... and he chose us when he could have anyone he wants!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
am 49 myself and I'd like Indy to be my Daddy!!! and as hot as monster and rico are...and you guys do know how much I want to fuck you both...I can not imagine them as Daddies! but I'll glkadly be Daddy to them!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My favorite Daddy is between Donkeyboy9 and Krispdx. Then again I do have a hankerin' for Industrialsize & bigman_tn28 & hunkguy39. And then there is hardarms & cowsir & SCJOCK and ... damn, my list could go on and on! I love Daddy dick (and just about all others too LOL)

I just spotted this nomination as a hot Daddy! Thanks Daddy Lucas...at 75, I might just be the most senior Daddy who gets nominated here! Keeping it up in Maryland!DB9 :biggrin1::wink::cool::rolleyes::smile:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I vote for Donkeyboy9 ( after all this is the mutual admiration society isnt it?)

Thanks for your vote mate and while I am here let me spotlight/nominate your handsome, hard, always pleasing hot Daddy cock! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hmmmm... now this is a great topic. Daddy types, or manly men dudes. :)

Where do I start? Bbucko, Lkng4thick, OCMuscleJock, Hung9Mike and BigMeatNJ. I'll arrange the dungeon room, condoms and lubes if you'll allow me to video tape everything. And although I disagree with him sometimes, Industrialsize wins major points in this category.

This list is bound to grow, as well as the stiffie inside my pants, the more I think about this topic.