Poll: Hottest Daddy

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Hmmmm... now this is a great topic. Daddy types, or manly men dudes. :)

Where do I start? Bbucko, Lkng4thick, OCMuscleJock, Hung9Mike and BigMeatNJ. I'll arrange the dungeon room, condoms and lubes if you'll allow me to video tape everything. And although I disagree with him sometimes, Industrialsize wins major points in this category.

This list is bound to grow, as well as the stiffie inside my pants, the more I think about this topic.
I am just wondering if you need any help with the video taping?

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rico..when I am not slamming every inch of my cock into either you or vinylboy, I'd be very happy to have you keeping my meat as hard and full and my cockhead swollen. hell...just looking at you might do it! and as for you vinylboy...get those legs up in those straps and pull that hot hole closer to the edge of the sling. and I'm hoping your dungeon is leather and rubber wear only.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Industrialsize and Lex are the #1 daddies on here since Hardguard left

OCMUSCLEJOCK is Cali heat at it's best. Definitely good wank material.

Numbers and Monster are too cleancut to be daddies. I'll give them three years and then they'll get daddy status. They can still be jocks for now.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
My favorite Daddy is between Donkeyboy9 and Krispdx. Then again I do have a hankerin' for Industrialsize & bigman_tn28 & hunkguy39. And then there is hardarms & cowsir & SCJOCK and ... damn, my list could go on and on! I love Daddy dick (and just about all others too LOL)

Hey, Daddy Lucas, just finding your posting here, and gratefully saying "thanks" ...