Poll.... How Important Is Oral Sex To You?

How Important is Oral Sex As Part of Your Sexual Activities?

• Giving oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 503 23.7%
  • Giving and getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 915 43.0%
  • Getting oral is my favorite activity

Votes: 244 11.5%
  • Oral is just foreplay on the way to some other activity

Votes: 396 18.6%
  • Oral is not my thing

Votes: 68 3.2%

• Total voters

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love sucking and fucking a sweet hole. I decline most - almost all attempts to suck my cock. They all want to try but it is fat and I am the one who has to put up with my cock healing up over the next 10 to 14 days after being scraped by teeth - just because some idiot can't accept they have their limitations. So I only accept being sucked by guys who have done it before and treated my cock with the respect it deserves lol - and there are less than 6 of them!

Reactions: Coktographer

henry9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
***In the times of Plato and Socrates, blowjobs abounded, and were artfully called “playing the flute.” Grecians happily lifted their togas for someone to come along and play their flute *wink wink* and it was actually pretty common for oral sex to be exchanged between two straight men. Though not always.

Hahah all gay dudes wishing to live in ancient Greece now :D

Reactions: Player_01

kamahori

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or maybe that author just wasn't into it. People who don't like it, tend to assume nobody should like it.

I agree, it’s very unlikely that something that works out so well - the fit of a cock deep into a mouth and throat - isn’t the result of some evolutionary selection. There may have been taboos against it in various cultures over time, but our history stretches out much further back than any records we have.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giving and getting oral is my favorite activity

I love both giving and getting oral, though in my current marriage it's a part of foreplay. My wife prefers to reach her climax through penetration, either from me or our 7-1/2 inch dildo.

If I had my druthers, sex would be almost exclusively oral. I lived with a girl for two-and-a-half years. After the first few weeks, we almost totally abandoned penetrative sex. It wasn't that she didn't like getting fucked. Her previous boyfriend, a teammate of mine in high school, had a big cock (one of the biggest on the team) and she loved getting fucked with it. She claimed he had a "fantastic cock". However, she dumped him for me. It didn't seem to matter one way or another with her whether she got off from fucking or oral. As a total package, she felt I was much hotter. (He could be a bore at times!)

I'll admit that I prefer oral way over fucking. I love eating a girl out, plus I don't feel the psychological pressure that comes with trying to please a girl with my small cock.

ca_f

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oral sex is not my favourite activity, but I can't say it's just foreplay either. For me, oral is an essential part of the sexual act. I love penetration, I really do, but I cum more easily when I'm getting sucked. Also, giving oral sex gives me a kind of intense pleasure that nothing else compares to. It feels amazing.

jinky01

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I love giving oral stimulation to a woman.

Now it might partially be that only one previous partner was able to make me cum via oral (which may have happened a dozen times in total), or perhaps it's just not my thing.

I like to hope its because I've yet to find a woman with good oral skills.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Bigthick7in

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My current lover just loves to give oral I love getting oral from her she's a cock worshiper, not my first but probably my best. I prefer intercourse above all else but when it comes to foreplay nothing tops a good blowjob in my book.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I like to tell myself I’m good at it, but really I’m just bored so I can’t be, very.

Do I get to put it in or not?

That’s pretty much the male primate line I draw. As long as he’s moderately attractive and has a penis.

Big_Hearted

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Going down on a woman: I’m 100% addicted
Giving head: I never say no - and with a nice CIM every cock wins!
Receiving a blowjob: depends - some are not so great when it comes to it. Some women in my life rather sucked at it (sic!)