Poll: how many of you have multi-orgasmic ability and do you even care?

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Poll: how many of you have multi-orgasmic ability and do you even care?

I am recently truly multi-orgasmic and want to spread the good news for other men. I belong to several sites that deal with this subject. Many menu want to know how many other men are successful with the effort to become I multi-orgasmic. Is it worth the effort and does it really work? I have not found any sites that have a real good handle on this. Probably aneros.com is the best. I was hoping that the women on this forum could help out. They really know about their men..past and present. So I want to gather numbers about their experiences.*But there are too few women to give me an answer. So far only one woman has claimed that she had one guy who could most of what I have described. So now I want to go to the men on this site. What is your capability when it comes to multi-orgasms?

First let me ask you to do two things: First tell the truth. It would really help your fellow men if we shot straight with each other. This is not about who has the biggest dick. This is about the fun you have with whatever dick you have. Secondly, there is a lot of confusion about what is meant by multi-orgasms. I have tried to break it down into three groups. Please read the description carefully before answering.

Now as a preview.. There is probably less than 5% of men who even claim to be multi-orgasmic. Whether they accurately self classify is what this is about. Try to stay within the definitions. Obviously there will be many who feel that they fit somewhere else. Just do the best you can and put yourself in that category that comes close to your ability.

There are various degrees of multi-orgasms. I have broken I down the differences and assigned a letter designation that will me used by the woman to quantify her experiences.

A. Not MO (not multi-orgasmic). He has to suffer through the refractory period before his next orgasm. He may be able to have more than one orgasm but he has to go through a "waiting" period. He may from time to time keep his erection, but he still has to wait until his body recovers from each orgasm.

B. limited MO. He has developed the ability to stop before his point of no return, calm down, then bring himself back up and repeat the cycle. He has developed the ability to "fall thru" his PONR and orgasm wit hour ejaculating. (This is a dry orgasm) He can do this a few times, but generally is limited to less than 10 orgasms although it could be more. There is a noticeable delay between orgasms. He will generally finish off a session with a wet orgasm (he ejaculates). The number of his spasms is about the same as his wet orgasm.. About 4 to 10 (also could be more) The intensity. of each spasm is also about the same as a wet orgasm. He needs a lot of stimulation of his penis to obtain orgasm. If the women is truly multi-orgasmic the man will probably not be able to "match" the frequency or intensity of the woman's orgasms. But he does have enough stamina to satisfy most women.

C. Super orgasm. The man is able to experience an orgasmic spasm at the usual wet orgasm level, and then hold it and take it to a higher intensity, hold that, and take it even higher. He has the feeling of ejaculating but he is not. He experiences extraordinary sexual energy pulsation .e.g. very mild electrical jolts shooting out of his penis.. Similar to what you would imagine if you stuck your dick in a very low voltage electrical outlet except that it feels really good.. Not what you would expect if this really happened. Just a way of describing an enhanced orgasm. Or he could have other incredible sensations. And it is possible that the orgasm is just like the usual wet orgasm except it is simply more intense. In any event He is wildly thrashing, convulsing, shaking, moaning, making gibberish sounds and feels like h e is experiencing the orgasmic feeling in his whole body .. His arms, shoulders, thighs, even feet are in extreme pleasure. He will often lose track of the conscious world and feels an out of body experience. The man can hold this extreme spasm for a long time. Can be many minutes or even an hour and is limited only by his ability to concentrate and withstand the unrelenting strain resulting from orgasmic muscle contractions. In addition to these continuous spasms that make up a single orgasm, he can generate successive orgasms each of which can have these multiple spasms. The number of orgasms is unlimited just as the number of spasms are unlimited. Again the limitation is the willingness of the man to continue with the strain of experience. Also the ability to concentrate. He has the ability to calm down and space his orgasms so he can communicate with the woman, change positions etc. he can choose when to fire up his next orgasm. However, the man rarely gets the feeling of full satisfaction he otherwise might get as a result of a traditional orgasm. He can get partial satisfaction if he has many orgasms. This man can have more than a 100 orgasms in a single day, generally limited only by the availability of time or his situation.

So what is your capability.. A, B or C? I will try to compile the results later if enough men respond. Please… no bull shit.. I think we all would like to know. I believe that most men would like to become multi-orgasmic and this is the first step. In your mind, is this even possible? This poll might help that answer.

One last comment. Describing an orgasm is almost impossible except for the fact that we all seem to have them and we know it when we feel it. My definitions are arbitrary and may confuse you. You may feel you are a different type. Just do your best and pick the one that comes closest to describing yours. You are free to comment or notate your differences.

There is a lot of commentary and posts on this in the ASK A WOMEN threads. I have elaborated in more detail about this and you might go there to get more info.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it appears that none of the men on this site have multi-orgasmic ability. Is this true for you? Are you interested in knowing how to do this? I am not selling anything, I am merely telling you about my success. It is up to you if you want to become multi-orgasmic. Why not answer this poll and we all can learn what our abilities are?

BTW being multi-orgasmic is by far much more important than a large dick. It will truly change your life. A woman quickly adapts to any size dick. But they do not want to "adapt" to a multi-orgasmic partner. They want as many orgasms from you as you can produce. The excitement really turns them on and enables them to orgasm. Much more intense. They really love this. It is their number one complaint.. not your dick size but how long you last to enable them to orgasm or have many orgasms. Believe me when I say that I have orgasms that can last 10 minutes or more... not the usual 10 - 14 seconds. If you do not want this, you need a therapist.

Why am I talking about this? Because I feel that I should spread the word as I would like others to tell me about their advances in the enjoyment of sex.

Spuds

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will admit that I am not. I can get to the brink and stop so I can prolong things, but once I have ejaculated it's all over for me for at least an hour.

I did C a few times but it's very hard. It's like walking on a brink. You must not slip on the other side because you will experience the usual orgasm. Btw when I was experiencing this "multi-orgasm" I was getting a lot of precum shooting of my cock, but didn't lose the erection...

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@spuds

You recover very quickly. Before I became multi-orgasmic it would sometimes take me a day. But if I really got a buzz on I might recover in several hours. BUT what you should know is that there is a way to have many orgasms with NO REFRACTORY PERIODS.. none, no, denada.. O seconds. Orgrasm after orgasm after orgasm forever.. as long as you want it to continue. What is even better is that within ONE orgasm you can have as many spasms as you want... not the usual 4 to 8 etc. but rather unlimited. Best yet, you can escalate the intensity of each orgasm so that it much more intense that your usual orgasm, I will cover more of this below

@cafeo.

It sounds like you really fit into B. You are probably trying to do what is covered in the Chia's book "The Multi-orgasmic Man". To oversimplify.. You train yourself to edge up to right before the point of no return (PONR) and then relax and then edge again, Keep this up until you feel that you have some control and then go to the PONR and "fall through" on to a ejaculation free orgasm. You will have separated the orgasm from the ejaculation. Then you can continue again etc. This is a big deal, but for me, it was a challenge just like your described. I never mastered it to the point that it would be second nature or something I could depend on. I didn't want to cum but I had to take the chance of cumming to see if I could "punch through" without cumming. This is all exciting and fun, if not frustrating, to do, BUT THIS IS NOT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AS "C". There is a way to train your brain so that everything is automatic. You do not have to do anything.. think anything.. pace yourself etc. You just stick your dick in and start fucking. You can just enjoy the good feelings and not worry about holding back. To the contrary you want to cum NOW.. Because you know you will be able to cum again and again etc. Very easy to do when you learn how. In short you will have to rewire your brain to tell it what you want. Once re-wired you are ready for unbelievable sex. I warn you though that this is so good it can be addictive. You may think only about fucking rather than the Super Bowl, golf, drinking beer with your buddies. etc. This really gets into your head. It is like you were a teenager who asked how can it better? He can recover quickly. He wants to not even have to recover. Just one long continuous fuck that goes as long as he wants. A teenager's dream.. and I confess mine. And I am damn old. So any man can do this that wants to. The pay off is that you can have as much pleasure you want, when you want it, with no workup.. getting aroused. You are aroused just about all the time. So if you are a horny bastard this is your thing. But if you have concluded that life is more than just an orgasm then this may not be for you. It will definitively get your attention.

Now let me take the mystery out of it. It involves training yourself to have prostate orgasms rather than penile orgasms. To really over simplify, you use your sphincter muscles to tell your prostate to do its thing. Result is unbelievable orgasms and you are not ejaculating. But the pleasure is better, more intense, and is never ending. You body does not have to shut this down for things like a refratory period. You can keep this up as long as you can stand the strain of cumming.

If you are interested let me know and I will go further. BTW I am not selling anything and get nothing from my effort here. Except that I get a feeling that I am "paying forward" my fellow man. I am so fucking excited by my success I am blabbing about it here.

I know this all sounds like bullshit.. the usual internet crap we lay on each other. Not true for me. This whole process takes time.. probably from one month to more than a year. There will be frustration and doubt when you do not advance far enough. You will question whether yo have been conned etc. I know, because that is what I felt. But there are hundreds of men who have done this. Surely one of them must be truthful. You can also see videos of men having these orgasms while just lying there... no hands nothing.. just cumming over and over and over. Of course not really cumming because there is no cum. It just feels like you are cumming.

OK I am doing by job by telling everybody. There is no skin off my teeth if you and millions other develop this multi-orgasmic ability.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it appears that none of the men on this site have multi-orgasmic ability. Is this true for you? Are you interested in knowing how to do this? I am not selling anything, I am merely telling you about my success. It is up to you if you want to become multi-orgasmic. Why not answer this poll and we all can learn what our abilities are?

BTW being multi-orgasmic is by far much more important than a large dick. It will truly change your life. A woman quickly adapts to any size dick. But they do not want to "adapt" to a multi-orgasmic partner. They want as many orgasms from you as you can produce. The excitement really turns them on and enables them to orgasm. Much more intense. They really love this. It is their number one complaint.. not your dick size but how long you last to enable them to orgasm or have many orgasms. Believe me when I say that I have orgasms that can last 10 minutes or more... not the usual 10 - 14 seconds. If you do not want this, you need a therapist.

Why am I talking about this? Because I feel that I should spread the word as I would like others to tell me about their advances in the enjoyment of sex.

I can ejaculate multiple times. Been able to do this for about 12 years.
3 times in a row is my highest.

highest amount of orgasms is 8, including ejaculating 2 times.

D_Harry_Wanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did C a few times but it's very hard. It's like walking on a brink. You must not slip on the other side because you will experience the usual orgasm. Btw when I was experiencing this "multi-orgasm" I was getting a lot of precum shooting of my cock, but didn't lose the erection...

My experience exactly - it was kind of interesting and a novelty - but not as good as an old fashion nut busting orgasm

thekevincam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really had no idea guys had to wait so long inbetween orgasms until I read this thread. I figured it might be a few minutes or so, but an hour or a day? Wow. I have always been able to cum, stay hard, and cum again within a few minutes. I did it 3 times in a row just yesterday within maybe 15 minutes from a BJ. This is a very interesting thread. Thanks for posting it.

I really had no idea guys had to wait so long inbetween orgasms until I read this thread. I figured it might be a few minutes or so, but an hour or a day? Wow. I have always been able to cum, stay hard, and cum again within a few minutes. I did it 3 times in a row just yesterday within maybe 15 minutes from a BJ. This is a very interesting thread. Thanks for posting it.

With all due respect but I think you are trolling us. Could you make a video? I'm very curious...

thekevincam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And I think you are just wanting to see a video. ;)

Its the absolute truth. Like i said, I always thought maybe 10 minutes inbetween for average guys. But yeah, i dont go soft at all until Ive cum 4 or 5 times. How about we meet up on skype one day cafeo?

Yes I would like to see the video because I've never seen anything like that. And btw, what could two straight guys do on skype?

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hare some videos that will show multiple male orgasms.

I want to go thru each and make comments. As a general statement, if you learn how to get a Super Orgasm using a prostate massager, the usual instruction is to do not touch your cock because you may ejaculate which screws up the rewiring of your brain. I think most, if not all of these videos below will show men have uncontrollable consecutive orgasms without ejaculation. The ideal result is if you can get rewired and to actually fuck with intense penile stimulation and NOT ejaculate. I have done this and I am told by the experts at Aneros.com forum that I am very unusual, but not unique. It can be done and I am not sure how I pulled this off. I went on a self prescribed orgasm bootcamp which meant that every night for more than 30 days... more like 60 days... I would insert a prostate massager and not take it out until the next morning,. During the night I would get about 45 mins sleep and then be awakened by an orgasm in progress. I would then do one of three things;

1. Not touch my cock and simply enjoy unrelenting orgasms that allowed me to intensify each spasm (one of many in a single orgasm) and bring it to a point that was almost unbearable pleasure. This is what you will see in these videos. I could relax for a second or two and get the second spasm of the same orgasm, Repeat and get the third spasm etc. Then I could wait a few seconds e.g. 5 to 1 secs and start the next orgasm with all of the spasms I just described. This whole process could and did go on for more than an hour. I would simply be overwhelmed and just chose to give up and by the hardest stop and let it wind down. During this wind down period I would not do any contractions praying for all of this to not start up again. I just wanted sleep and this stuff I wanted to stop. Eventually it would stop and I would turn over and go to sleep. I would go to sleep for between 30 mins to an hour and the whole cycle started over. This would go on through the night until I had to get up in the morning. It was difficult for me to get up because it all felt so good. When I did get up I would remove the massager and start my day. But I would feel mini waves of pleasure during the day even though the massager was not there. During all of this I was training my brain to associate the pleasurable orgasm and not have the ejaculation. Of course I am not "talking" to my brain. I am merely having the experience and the brain is reacting. I will comment more about the rewiring, But let me get to my second method.

Above I mention the no hands do not touch the penis approach. You will see this in the videos. BUT HERE IS WHERE I DEPART FROM THE STANDARD TEACHINGS. I roll over on the bed so that my cock is rubbing against the sheets. This was and still is wild. Now my cock is getting a work out with rubbing. I do just as above and have all of cycles mentioned. Obviously I was fucking my sheets for hours when you calculate the cumulative periods. To my surprise and amazement I did not have any irritation of my cock. I would have thought that such violent thrusting against the sheets by the undersides of my cock would cause a problem. It did not. I then started to alternate between the no touch approach and the sheet fucking approach. Then I went to the third option:

I used my fleshlight when my orgasm woke me up. I would be using my hand to move the fleshlight up, down, sideways etc. and set what ever pace I wanted and got the spasms and orgasms mentioned above. Fantastic and now I am very close to fucking as I would with a woman. But I am using my hand to jerk off. I then was alternating with the above two methods. So I am now changing around between three methods.

Now the fourth method. I have a liberator Missionary holder for my fleshlight. I am able to fuck this just alike a woman, except of course I do not have a real person with all of the emotional and physical feedback. During this time I am practicing my dirty talk and fantasizing as if I am really fucking a woman. Now this fourth method is really mind blowing. It makes me deal with all of my leg and body position, short and long thrusts, grinding, rocking and rotating with mixed thrust etc. I feel all of the differences in depth of fucking. The point here is that it as very real like for my training.

Now at this point you can see I can really have unlimited spasms of incredible intensity and many consecutive orgasms as I can withstand. I am there.

Back to the videos, I will review them again and see if I can notate the significant differences. What these videos should be able to do is to convince you that a man can have as many, if not more, orgasms as a woman. Once learned there is no reason why you can not satisfy the most demanding woman. If she wants it you have it to give.

I do not think there is a video that shows the cock being stimulated as I have described. I could do such a video but the video should have my face and upper body in it to show my full body orgasms. I am not ready to put myself on the internet like this. However I might later. ( I am thinking about a video to use with my profile on internet dating sites.) Without it you might choose to treat this as a fake. I doubt seriously anybody could fake this stuff. Maybe. I know I was a skeptic and watched these videos and asked whether they were faking. Can this really be true? Well after I got all of my orgasms I became a believer. On the Aneros.Com forum there are thousands of posts by men trying to accomplish the super O. Some do and others do not. There are enough success stories that it makes it unlikely there could be a conspiracy to make all of this stuff up. I am telling you that this stuff really works. And it is up to you to decide whether it is worth the chance of failure.

A point to make. To do this takes a lot of time and commitment. During this process you will doubt yourself and question whether you are being conned. Some conclude that and quit. They are the failures. Others say the benefits are so good they will keep trying, They are the winners. Rare is the person who gets positive feedback all the way thru. So my suggestion is to get all of your doubts resolved as much as you can before you start. Then hang in there irrespective of your success. It will eventually come. For some it can take a year. In my case, I screwed around with the massagers for about 6 years and my only goal was to enhance my wet orgasm. I was not trying to get multiple orgasm. I just assumed that was impossible. But then I told myself that I was going to get serious and dedicated every night, the entire night, for at least 30 days. I call this my boot-camp. It worked and now I am in orgasmic bliss pretty much during the whole day. In fact I can not recall going three hours with an orgasm during my waking hours. AND I do not even need my massager anymore. Actually not really true. I am trying to advance with inserting the massager every other night. I am going to work on weaning myself away as much as possible.

Another point. I am using the smallest of the devices.. the peridise. It is not noticeable and you can wear this all day or all night or both. You can use it with a woman and she would not notice it unless she went search around for your anus.

LASTLY, and a warning to take seriously.. This stuff is so good that I want to have orgasms all the time. I am rarely satisfied like you would be with the traditional orgasm. There is no refractory period and no sense of release. You are hyped up and want more... more... more. Now if i have at least 50 orgasms in a short period I tend to get a sense of acceptable satisfaction. .e. I can function doing some non sex tasks and not think about another orgasm. But get my attention on sex and I am ready them. I am working on my addiction and think I can manage it. But it is nip and tuck and I think this would be a great reason to say you do want any part of this. It is like cocaine without any physical damage. (I do not use drugs so I can be wrong. I needed a comparison and just thought this might be closest.

OK You have the story, some evidence and now it is up to you. And to repeat myself I do not have any financial interest or income from convincing you to try this. I am motivated really by a sense of pay forward to my fellow men. They have helped me and now I want to help others.

LAST WORD. If you want to find fault with me I would say it is because of my preoccupation and love affair with my orgasm. It is so fucking intense and long lasting I can not understand why others would not want this. But we are all different.

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had a couple. First time in a group on ecstasy, after hours of play, jacked off and came a little. While I shot, I didn't really feel like I'd come, felt more like a pre-orgasm, so I kept jacking off. The other 4 guys kept telling me I was going to hurt myself as I kept jacking off. Finally came a second time, and hadn't hurt myself and shot a much bigger load!

Another occasion tried viagra for the only time. Got fucked on round one and came. Round 2, as usual, it hurt to get fucked anymore. Since I couldn't get fucked and even fingering hurt, took forever to come. Partner wasn't particularly thrilled with the experience, nor was I; we both had headaches, I couldn't come, but I had to come, couldn't stop jacking my dick. Finally, an hour later with lots of porn, managed to shoot a little out.

Edit: And as far as the question of whether I have multi-orgasmic abilities and do I care? Aside from the situations described above, I can come multiple times in a day with my partner if we choose to go there. It's nice that I can do it, but to be honest, I'd rather suck his dick and get him off than worry about myself. I can manage to come about 75% of the times I can make him come, if I try. I don't always try to make myself come.

Last edited:

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@chaotica

Not really. But the biggest problem seems to be trying to force contractions to make a good feeling better. Logical, but it makes it difficult. A man involves his splincter muscles, his breathing and mental images to create an orgasm. He uses PC, anal and rectal contractions in a certain order with progressing intensity, timed with "deep valley" breathing to elevate the orgasmic spasms. You learn to start with voluntary contractions of the PC, then tighten a little more, start the breathing, and as the feeling increases, tighten up more. When it gets really good, then kick in with anal contractions and continue with the breathing. Then kick in with the rectal contractions. Hopefully this will bring about the involuntary contractions you want. As you progress your body takes over and things really start to happen. You learn how to manage all this and it will become second nature. Before you know it you are rocking and rolling with a great spasm. You are now orgasming. You can strain with contractions and make that spasm greater. You take that spasm higher and higher etc. it almost feels like you are going to blow out the top of your head in pleasure. You have never felt anything better than this ever. You eventually "release" that spasm and move on toyou next spasm etc. You have as many spasms as you want and eventually let that orgasm finish. Then you start a new orgasm etc. you can keep this up for ever. But in my case i find that about 10 to 15 minutes of intense orgasms wears me out to where I want to take a break.

Now back to your question. Men try to force a lot of this. The best advice i read about is that this is like fishing. You let the fish nibble a bit before setting the hook. Menh want action now and are not patient enough. This has lead toa "do nothing" theory of just letting the involuntaries happen on their own. This is why choose to fall asleep andbefore you know it an orgasm hits you like WHAM.

Obviously you are playing your body like a violin. This is your re-wiring i speak about. Believe it or not you can get to a point where this becomes second nature. Now maybe you understand about the time component. Remember my boot-camp comment. Also remember that this can take time. It is doable. All you have to do is quit life. Just joking, but this is not just buy a massager, stick in and start cumming. You earn your orgasm diploma. But you have it for life.

All of this is on the aneros.com site.

Simple hey?yi

dickskin3

Just Browsing
Media
you know, there are guys who can actually ejaculate multiple times simultaneously in a short period, who would call all this prostate massage business cheating. yes, it's possible to have largely prostate-only orgasms. and they're awesome, but they're not the same as regular dick orgasms.

i discovered what i believe is the trick to multiple orgasms without resorting to the prostate. it's just keeping the foreskin forward when you cum. i was pretty shocked to discover that this prevents triggering the normal post-orgasmic response, loss of erection, refractory period, etc. i still want to cum again just as bad as before immediately after ejaculating if i keep the skin forward the whole time i'm cumming. is that weird? i actually came here wondering if anyone knew more about this or has tried this.

Nic22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
how do you keep the foreskin forward when cuming? surely only possible if wanking..