Poll: how many of you have multi-orgasmic ability and do you even care?

i discovered what i believe is the trick to multiple orgasms without resorting to the prostate. it's just keeping the foreskin forward when you cum. i was pretty shocked to discover that this prevents triggering the normal post-orgasmic response, loss of erection, refractory period, etc. i still want to cum again just as bad as before immediately after ejaculating if i keep the skin forward the whole time i'm cumming. is that weird? i actually came here wondering if anyone knew more about this or has tried this.

I tried many times, but I still cum...

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@someperson

You make me laugh. Is it even possible for a 76 yesr old man to be a virgin? You have misread my posts. A few years ago my wife stopped having sex with me. During that period of denial i blamed that on myself and spent a lot of time improving my abilities .e.g penile enlargment, penile implant, studying concepts of the Kama Sutra, Tantric sex, KSMO and others, and, of course, multiple male orgasms. (I recommend all of this to all men). I see you are age 30. I doubt seriously that you have fucked as many women as I had by the same age. Who knows. I was and now am very active. And what difference would it make anyhow? I think you have a case of stupids. I think anyone with a low IQ should be banned, especially if you can not read.

You must be a real piece of work! You are getting on the ass of a guy who has spent a lot of time trying to help you! If you had a fucking brain you would be trying to pry more informaion from me, not making smart ass comments designed to shut me up.

BTW. Since that post i am back in action. Not that is any of your business.

TheExcalibur

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm multi-orgasmic.
I can even have two different forms of multi-orgasms: The dry-orgasm; the ejaculatory orgasm.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@theexcalibur

sounds like you have it. How did you learn to get a dry orgasm? Tell us more about it?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You must be a real piece of work! You are getting on the ass of a guy who has spent a lot of time trying to help you! If you had a fucking brain you would be trying to pry more informaion from me, not making smart ass comments designed to shut me up.

I have the natural multi-orgasmic ability, never had to learn it.
I can ejaculate multiple times as well as multiple orgasms. :tongue:

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can go 3 or 4 times. It takes a little longer each time and it is more intense each time. But the real deal is not do I want to but just plain exsausted.

aluckyasian

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been able to cum a few times bak to back without getting soft. it all depends on how horny i am and if the girl allows me to fuck her right after i cum. first time i cane twice was when i was a teen.... its one of the best feelings

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@mojoman
@Asianbol666

You are extremely capable with wet orgasm. Unfortunately you will lose much of your capability as you age. Your limitations are that wet orgasms require a refractory period that can vary greatly in length of time. It is true that a man can have SOME control over the time interval. If he is really aroused and willing to "fight through" that feeling that he is satisfied, he can get back to that point where he is starting to feel the pleasure again and maybe lead to another orgasm. But even the most intense man has his limitations here.

In addition the wet orgasm has another characteristic. It wears you out. I am not speaking of the physical effort of thrusting, fucking etc. but rather the body requires a lot of energy to simply generate more sperm. ( I know.. get real. The body needs energy to create sperm? Yeah it does and I know that now since I am never tired from many serious orgasm. To me this is absolute proof that this energy thing is true)The result is that you have these two characteristics (the refractory period and the tiredness factor) that makes you want to stop. Of course we are all aware that the woman does not have these limitations and, if she is multi-orgasmic, she will be frustrated by your quitting. Now most women just understand that this is a fact of life and grow to accept it. But a man's stamina is probably the single most desired aspect of a man the women seeks.

Consider this also. Dry orgasms (traditional orgasms without the ejaculation) have a great characteristic: You do not lose energy... you GAIN energy. You never get tired of orgasming. However, because you now have MANY orgasms, with MORE intensity, you want to fuck forever and obviously this puts a physical strain on your muscle structure depending on your technique. But, even at my age, I am able to go for more than an hour having many orgasms and intense spasms and never have the feeling that you have to quit. When it is over, I might be shaking in the thighs etc. because of the positions I used. (think doing leg strength exercises for skiing. Give your self a minute of recovery and you are good to go again.)

Now the whole point of this thread is to tell other men that they do have a choice. Once learned, you never have to pace yourself while fucking. Just think.. when you get "that" feeling you tell yourself you want more of it, RIGHT NOW! You know that you can make your orgasm even more intense and more exciting. AND once you have this first intense orgasm the next can be just a few seconds away. Etc. You are let out o the ejaculation jail. You are free to really work on the woman's pussy knowing that you can keep this up for as long as the woman can stand it. There is more to this, but just this should get you interested. You have a choice whether you want to learn to do this!

This is not wishful thinking. It is within your reach if you are willing to spend the time. You should think about it and make an informed choice whether you want to learn this. Don't just blow this off as the wild fantasy of an old man. I made a choice and it works. My life has really been changed. As VP Biden said... "This is a BIG FUCKING DEAL!". I don't like Biden but I do like his expression.

Mojoman

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Problem is most of the time after 2 they beg you to stop on another point. I am 50 now so when is all this going to take effect. I don't fight through anything I enjoy it the whole time. They come back I am happy no problems here sorry you don't have hard intense wet orgasams. Thats the way my women like it. If I don't cum they are offended or feel like I did not enjoy myself.

Eriker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
While I had heard of MOs in my early years (and wishing I could experience some), it just did not/never happened. It was not until my late 50s when I actually experienced my first. I was extremely aroused during what is likely considered a small orgy. I had a strong wet orgasm, but then realized that ready-to-go-over-the-edge feeling was still there. Within 30 seconds of continuing to play, I found myself cumming again, and the most intense feeling I think I had ever had. I nearly passed out in pure sexual bliss! Since then I have experienced MOs on a few occasions, although I wish it were more often. Despite reading ways to increase chances or training your body, nothing seems to work. Have even tried several Aneros styles. While they feel wonderful, I have yet to attain a hands free orgasm, prostrate or full, or anything near to it. When a MO happens, I just consider myself fortunate and go with it.

thick75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are on the right track with the aneros devices. But you have to be really committed. The least time i have read about is one month and it is common for it to take a year or more. In my case i screwed around with it occasionally for a couple of years. But i decided to give it a serious effort and i had outrageous success in one month. It is so good i am trying to get myself under control. E.g. This afternoon i had ONE single orgasm last 16 minutes. Extremely intense. I could have gone on to many orgasms but i wanted to take a break. That one month effort was intense but well worth it. But now i am set for life. I wish i had done this as a teenager except for the fact that i might have been almost useless to provide a living. If you feel you could handle the intensity and frequency of the endless orgasms, i say go for it.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Rank me as a "2" guess. Have been able to DO and MMO for many years, along with my wife but not for all night or hours on end as you describe in "3". The most I remember is 10 times sometime last year but it is hard to keep track. No thrashing, moaning etc. on my part, just hers. I don't always MMO but find it enjoyable. Takes me longer now to recover after ejaculation but I used to be able to repeat in about 10 minutes for three or four times at the most.