Poll: Ladies,Vocals vs Penis size during Vaginal Intercourse

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not a lady but yes you can hit higher notes with a bigger bow and produce some sweet sweet music. Gets even better if their vaginal cavity is hollower. The other day I played bach's first prelude with her. It was impressive till she ruined it in the end with a wet fanny fart.

Annora_Ninn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm vocal only in accordance to how much pleasure I am getting, it can be vaginal intercourse, it can be a guy going down on me. It doesn't have to be intercourse, I'm just more vocal the more pleasure I am getting.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding, my poll specifically pertains to whether bigger penis sizes cause females to respond more vocally. In other words, are females vocals correlated at all with the amount of penis during intercourse. I may not have been clear about this in my OP.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm equally vocal with an average sized guy or a bigger guy, although an average size guy will bottom out in me, if a guy wasn't filling me fully I doubt I'd be so vocal, it's that hitting bottom that gets me going.

screwhersenseless

Experimental Member
Media

Actually, no. In one of Aplus's posts in that thead, he mentioned creating a poll. I decided to do so in the Women's forum, hoping to get more opinions from women. After entering my post #1 in this thread I preceded to create the poll with many options. After I was finished I submitted it but received a message that it had to be completed within 5 minutes. So I just went with what I had.