Poll: Looks vs. Size

Women: Looks vs. Size

• Looks

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Penis size

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Neither (its what's inside that counts :)

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

BearFirmWood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear women

Are you more attracted to men based on their looks or size? Just out of curiosity because i find women complimenting more based on my looks than size so wondering what you think. Thanks!

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i don't even know what to put because most people are attracted to a person by seeing them. we are attracted to looks first. but then i'm always much more attracted to their personality.

i tend to always get the ones that are small. :rolleyes: and there's no way to tell what a guy's penis looks like anyway unless you fuck right off the bat, and i'm not a slut, so... ???

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First there is the initial attraction - looks. But no matter how good looking a man is, if he's a jerk he starts looking pretty ugly mighty fast. Also, a really nice average looking guy gets more attractive as you get to know him.

However, even the nicest good looking man can come up short in the penis department. Unfortunately. I wouldn't dump a really great guy for having a short penis, unless of course, he'd told me it was over 8 inches and it was less than 6, but then, I'd be dumping him for being a liar not the average or small cock.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with Honey when it's about meeting face to face.

I've met my husband on the Internet (12 years ago), so the initial attraction wasn't his looks or his penis size, those were a nice bonus when we met irl after a few months.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im not knocking it at all but i find it amazing that we have come to a place where so many people meet there partners on the internet. I know of 2 friends who met their current wives on the internet. good for you.

BearFirmWood

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True that looks come first, but I've heard of girls being set up with guys through friends before, because the guy was packing heat...so there's always that option. Maybe that falls into the slut category ;)

Thanks for your responses