Poll: My avatar

What the hell is this in my avatar?

• Total voters

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why in the world does everyone have to make PUBLIC polls these days? Sometimes I like to vote anonymously. If you want to know personal opinions...just have the OP be the question. JMO:soapbox:

BTW bc, I don't mean to pick solely on you....my comment is directed to the many that make their polls "public" - most of them I prefer not to vote in b/c I don't want them to know my answer.

oh, and I say baby porcupines...I initially thought hedgehogs though until I saw that it wasn't a choice.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
TexAssgirl said:
Why in the world does everyone have to make PUBLIC polls these days? Sometimes I like to vote anonymously. If you want to know personal opinions...just have the OP be the question.

Because then those on this site who have nothing better to do than rip people for having a personal opinion will have to find something else to do.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
TexAssgirl said:
Why in the world does everyone have to make PUBLIC polls these days? Sometimes I like to vote anonymously. If you want to know personal opinions...just have the OP be the question. JMO:soapbox:

BTW bc, I don't mean to pick solely on you....my comment is directed to the many that make their polls "public" - most of them I prefer not to vote in b/c I don't want them to know my answer.

oh, and I say baby porcupines...I initially thought hedgehogs though until I saw that it wasn't a choice.

It's just a gag. Thought it'd fun if everyone could see who voted what.

C

college22punk9

ummm aren't those hedgehogs? i dont think they are porcupines at all. probably pygmy hedgehogs.

C

college22punk9

i still think you should at least put the "right" answer up there as an option too. :p but whatever.