Poll.  Large head vs Larger

Pumpman: I am not huge nor am I that big ,on lpsg that is.. ;D This is like the" how thick is to thick " thread but only concerning the head.
Anyway I have been Jelqing alot and the head is getting larger,I also Pump to 9x7 then jelq more,And this makes the head swell to more than 6in around.
I, Like most other people want a huge dick,but I realize that could lead to problems with intercourse and oral sex.. The pro's of being bigger might be better pleasure for the ladies,but the con's would include not being able to receive oral. What is the Ideal size?

tomarctus: The poll question is unclear to me. Large head vs Larger what? Larger cock with a smaller head? Smaller cock with a larger head?
Personally I like a fairly even shaft with the head being only slightly larger. I like any girth over 6 for the entire shaft, up to 8 around or more, as long as the girth is even.
Oral sex becomes very difficult past 6 for me, but there are people who can manage just fine. If it's thicker I just use my hands and I'm just as happy.
I don't care how much thicker mine gets with the PE exercises, either. I'm going for the gold. and, if I don't get much gain, I'm still happy. It's just fun to try.

Pumpman: Sorry for not being clear. Large head vs larger head.

serj: I personaly think the bigger the head the better, up to a certain point. You know the only thing that I worry about is the point when you decide to stay with one woman forever and you find the perfect girl but her pussy is too small for you. I had cases where I had to use some major lube to be able to go inside. But I guess a pussy will eventualy get big enough after "multiple use."

lomejorhombre: My shaft averages around 8 but my head is even greater at around 10. I t looks great but VERY dificult to insert, I DO NOT suggest wanting this size of penis head at all, even flaccid it too big.

mkone: personally i prefer a small head as this aids insertion a nice tapered cock does it for me...tho mine is the same thickness as my shaft

patrickthehedgehog: I am obsessed with large heads, too bad its not very common.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=patrickthehedgehog link=board=pe;num=1075341096;start=0#7 date=05/05/04 at 23:05:33]I am obsessed with large heads, too bad its not very common.[/quote]

The ladies might agree, patrick. Nothing massages the G-Spot as effortlessly during intercourse as a large glans.

BigCKhead

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a Huge Head myself BigCKhead's homepage and it is not pleasant to wear condoms ( the most enjoyable i've found are the LifeStyle Extra ) and due to the size of the head the penetration is not enjoyable for both (partner and i)

It is way wider than a pack of cigarette quite the size of a small red apple

GentleBear: Yeah bigCKhead, your pics are HOT dude!!

I shot 3 loads today looking at your pics. The girth of that thing and the size of the head make me weak in the knees.

Thanks !