poll of 10000 women said

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Buff7: :wub: Hey hey, I just read a poll of over 10000 women & it said the "perfect" penis size is between 7.25-8.25long by 6.25-6.5 girth, what do u ladies /gents think?

2. wonderland

wonderland Member

I will agree with that. I always thought 8x6 was a perfect size, at least for me.

3. thirdlegmeat

thirdlegmeat Member

I would say that of 10000 women, it is likely that only 10 or so have seen anything 8" or bigger in real life and only a couple hundred have seen a penis over 7". This is a statistical fact given the small percentages of men who are endowed beyond even 7".

Therefore, the women aren't stating what size is perfect. They have no frame of reference to begin with. Instead they are saying what they "think" people expect them to say...what "Sex in the City," or "Cosmo" says they should say.

Further, the 6" 6.5" in girth is WELL beyond what a typical woman will ever see in a lifetime. An extra inch of girth makes a proportionally bigger difference in size that does an extra in in length (simple math considering the average erection is 6" long, but less than 5" in girth).

These surveys are about as accurate in determining women's preferences, as are self-measuring penis surveys for men. LOL.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

but it does make some hilarious reading! I'd have a very hard time believing they actually got 10000 women in on the survey, and if they did, I doubt 100 had seen a dick over 8". BTW, look in the gallery at Knight7x6 for reference of what 7" looks like!!

5. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

his looks nice....I've seen several shots of it over on JB. He's always willing to share. ^_^

6. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, I wonder if there is another 7 by 6 guy around here somewhere? ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

dijstra:
    Where is JB?

Dij

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

JB= Just Btichin'. It's Texass's chat site, she has a link on her signature, you should really check it out.

9. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:

<!--QuoteBegin-TexAssgirl
    @Nov 22 2004, 05:44 PM
    his looks nice....I&#39;ve seen several shots of it over on JB. He&#39;s always willing to share. ^_^
    [post=264750]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Thanks ladies :D its actually a little over 7" but 7 is easier and a decimal point in my name would spoil it hehe. www.justbitching.com is indeed a very good site.

10. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

thanks guys - but it&#39;s not MY site....it&#39;s a friend&#39;s and I get to be a pain in the ass there. ^_^

11. pippi

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    im 7 but less girth with 5.5 and i got picttures on here too.

12. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    I&#39;ve always suspected that even if only a small number of the most well-endowed men are waaayyyy more confident and have sex with waaaayyyyy more partners than the average male, odds of encountering at least one huge dude by the time you&#39;ve been with maybe 10 men is higher than would be reflected by the general population. Also, super hung men get talked about, etc. so their chances increase, I think.

My wife was an art student and it used to be that the only guys who would model nude were super hung--at least the great majority--and one in particular either fucked or got sucked off by half the women students. He used to walk around in his robe after class and make his approach with it open and his cock half hard. I used to ask women all the time if they had ever been with anyone huge, and it never ceased to amaze me that so many had, because I knew the "odds" would not be that great if the population distribution was reflected accurately.

13. Imported

Gold Member

Buff7: :rolleyes: I saw this info at penisdebate.com,pretty cool site but imperfect like everything else in this world , but still fun to check out. I noticed on the survey spreadsheet that a average size man could still satisfy a size queen if he knows what he is doing. Just a perseption I guess.Check it out / will holla

14. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

^^^^That&#39;s probably true, but a huge man who knows what he is doing could satisfy her better lol ;)

I tend to take those polls with a pinch of salt, for all we know 90% of the population would absolutely love a guy over 10", but they never get to try so they are satisfied with 7"/8" :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

hungjoeyshy:
    Just from my experience, and I&#39;m purely speculating here with no basis in fact, I&#39;d be surprised if that poll is accurate. Not saying you&#39;re lying about the poll or anything but perhaps the poll is flawed in some way with the types in the sample or something. I would guess a majority of women would want 6-7 inches and a smaller girth than 6.25-6.5. 6.5 girth is pretty thick to most women. Of course there is going to be a significant amount of exceptions with a substantial amount of size queen types that don&#39;t mind extra large, but from my experience, most women don&#39;t particularly care for anything over 8 inches for sure.

Do I wish your poll WERE accurate? Absolutely.

16. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    The women I&#39;ve been with have commented on my length and girth, but more so on my girth. I&#39;m 6 inches around, 7 at the base, and every one has said I am very thick, amoung the thickest they have had. No complaints about the length either&#33; :lol:

This site has made me appreaciate that I am hung enough for most women and that if I were bigger, I might have problems having sex. I like my size&#33;

17. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I would think that penises, like any other body part, would be perfect if they are attached to the person you love. :)

18. B_8strong8long

B_8strong8long New Member

Well that&#39;s an interesting poll, I&#39;m an 8 - 9 by 6 - 7, depending on the intensity of the erection, which would put me right in your poll&#39;s &#39;perfect&#39; spot. I don&#39;t know if I trust the poll, I&#39;ve heard it said that average vaginas like average penises (I heard it on HBO real sex so it&#39;s not the gospel, and I like your poll results better). Anyway, if anybody wants a point of reference, check out my pics.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Buff7: sounds like u get bigger than the perfest size at your finest glory/ to big is also a foul/ check out the site .. penis debate.com

20. vega

vega Member

I&#39;ve heard that preference before and have hoped many times it was true. Myself being 8/6.5.

Actually who cares I&#39;m with one girl and I&#39;m perfect for her. Still nice to be desired though.

Draft saved Draft deleted