poll of 10000 women said

SickBoy:
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Nov 22 2004, 12:18 AM
I would say that of 10000 women, it is likely that only 10 or so have seen anything 8" or bigger in real life and only a couple hundred have seen a penis over 7". This is a statistical fact given the small percentages of men who are endowed beyond even 7".

Therefore, the women aren't stating what size is perfect. They have no frame of reference to begin with. Instead they are saying what they "think" people expect them to say...what "Sex in the City," or "Cosmo" says they should say.

Further, the 6" 6.5" in girth is WELL beyond what a typical woman will ever see in a lifetime. An extra inch of girth makes a proportionally bigger difference in size that does an extra in in length (simple math considering the average erection is 6" long, but less than 5" in girth).

These surveys are about as accurate in determining women's preferences, as are self-measuring penis surveys for men. LOL.
[post=264730]Quoted post[/post]​

You're not factoring in sexual success of an well endowed men. The well endowed will be more confident (the key to success) and have a desire to show it to people. I didn't know I was any larger than average, Both I and ex-wife were virgins, Since I figure out women weren't complementing just to be nice, I'll show it to him the second it is socially acceptable, or earlier, this more the relationship in the sexual stage.

LeahCat: I agree with thirdlegmeat to a degree. The girls who answer may have had no experience with someone of their stated preferred size, say 8x6, so they are only guessing. If they did experience someone of that size they might all say it was too big, or they could all love it, or prefer bigger -who knows. However, most girls, unless they actively seek out an extra hung guy, wont ever know.

The most interesting thing to take from it is, assuming most women have only been with average sized guys and know what 'average' is, that the girls polled all went for a significantly larger size than you can assume they are currently getting or have ever had.

So you could draw the conclusion that, even if they havent had an actual 8x6, they are saying that the perfect size is bigger (even if not their exact estimate) than average and, mostly, larger than they are currently getting.

Might have been a better question if they asked 1) would you like your partners penis to be larger, if yes 2) how much longer and 3) how much thicker?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Swimguy, I think you are absolutely right! Besides that, different sizes would be the "perfect size" for different partners. There is no way of saying one certain size is the best, because it all depends on your partner's tastes and physical traits as well. Most women don't even know that vaginas come in different sizes!

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guest said:
Buff7: :wub: Hey hey, I just read a poll of over 10000 women & it said the "perfect" penis size is between 7.25-8.25long by 6.25-6.5 girth, what do u ladies /gents think?

Lengthwise, yes. 9" tops. Anything more is extraneous. But 6" width is excessive, for me. Cos I have a small mouth. And it's just too wide for regular everyday sex.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thirdlegmeat said:
I would say that of 10000 women, it is likely that only 10 or so have seen anything 8" or bigger in real life and only a couple hundred have seen a penis over 7". This is a statistical fact given the small percentages of men who are endowed beyond even 7".

Therefore, the women aren't stating what size is perfect. They have no frame of reference to begin with. Instead they are saying what they "think" people expect them to say...what "Sex in the City," or "Cosmo" says they should say.

Further, the 6" 6.5" in girth is WELL beyond what a typical woman will ever see in a lifetime. An extra inch of girth makes a proportionally bigger difference in size that does an extra in in length (simple math considering the average erection is 6" long, but less than 5" in girth).

These surveys are about as accurate in determining women's preferences, as are self-measuring penis surveys for men. LOL.

Agree 100%

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always wonder when there are "polls" in which women express a girth preference. I have a lot of women measure the length of my penis, but none measure its girth. It is probably fair to say that most women have no eartly idea how big around a cock is.