• Very Good looking

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

hp7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How exactly does one judge the aesthetic qualities of a cock? I mean, unless it's really distorted in shape or torn up (Peyronie's, repaired bobbitting, that sort of thing), isn't it really just sort of there? In other words, isn't it more about feeling than appearance?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How exactly does one judge the aesthetic qualities of a cock? I mean, unless it's really distorted in shape or torn up (Peyronie's, repaired bobbitting, that sort of thing), isn't it really just sort of there? In other words, isn't it more about feeling than appearance?

not in this case dude. he asked us to rate what his cock looks like, not feels like.

as for how i got to my judgement...i think the head is too big for his cock. big heads are great and all, but it's too big for the shaft. i don't wanna say it looks deformed, but it looks...off. i also, personally, don't like two-tone cocks.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It looks rather nice--somewhat delectable. Mainly though you have to like what you got, me reviewing it isn't going to be enough to up your self confidence no matter how hard I try.